Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? (1183 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? / I Sponsor My wife To Dubai now this is happening (Man cry out) / Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by krissconnect(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2022
I decided to stay away from any relationship talk on nairaland but something caught my attention this morning. I saw on instablog, a guy crying over his girlfriend who left him and got married to another guy.

Now I'm forced to ask, why will a guy with functioning brains cry over a girl who is broke, unfaithful, disloyal, lazy, selfish, self entitled, arrogant and lots more of stupid characters. If she is just a girlfriend, why spend so much on her that you can't let go? Girls, especially most Nigerian girls are never loyal, once she is not home with you, she is definitely for another. Why will you cry over someone who has got multiple boyfriends and is waiting for the one who pops the question first "will you marry me?".

Guys should stop investing heavily on girls, most are not worth it. The only thing in most Nigerian girls head are Sharwama, pizza, relationship, jumping from one man to another, twerking up and down, TikTok and other frivolities. Nigerian girls only marry who is ready, know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by bigpicture001: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2022
I did oo... But I regret it now
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Brotherly grin
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:
Why u cry?
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Chaos14: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Because the invest their emotions into the relationship instead of sense

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by bigpicture001: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2022
killmods:

Why u cry?

Sh was my best... I didn't have money.. sh stayed.. aand even assisted me to get a stand.. but while trying to get my foot standing.. I faltered and fell again.. this time.. sh left..

And alone.. I fought my way through.. now am standing and sh is nowhere to b found... I cried and begged for her return sh refuse.. just because of popular quotes everywhere " don't return to ur ex,"

Sh assisted my huzle with 500k.. and stood with me when I practically ate fries all day.. I was so lanky den aand looked like a scarecrow.. but sh stayed ND help me fight it out.. again.. sh never cheats...

Where will I see such girl again.. till today I miss. Her

6 Likes

Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Agpxxx(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
B deceiving ur self there u hear.....
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Agpxxx(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=116620380]

Sh was my best... I didn't have money.. sh stayed.. aand even assisted me to get a stand.. but while trying to get my foot standing.. I faltered and fell again.. this time.. sh left..

And alone.. I fought my way through.. now am standing and sh is nowhere to b found... I cried and begged for her return sh refuse.. just because of popular quotes everywhere " don't return to ur ex,"

Sh assisted my huzle with 500k.. and stood with me when I practically ate fries all day.. I was so lanky den aand looked like a scarecrow.. but sh stayed ND help me fight it out.. again.. sh never cheats...

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

Well I find it funny she refused to love u the way she did because of popular quotes.. she's probably in a better place or so she thinks. And whoever told u that u can't find such girls anymore? Bro where one stop another dey when go start from there. No need killing urself over what's gone already. Now that he standing well open eye well u go see her type and even better than her. Just don't be flaunting material things doesn't mean u go stingy. Just do what u have to make those girls with shovel no near u with deceptive cloaking. Life goes on... live it
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

Why did she leave? What did you do?
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by bigpicture001: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
killmods:

Well I find it funny she refused to love u the way she did because of popular quotes.. she's probably in a better place or so she thinks. And whoever told u that u can't find such girls anymore? Bro where one stop another dey when go start from there. No need killing urself over what's gone already. Now that he standing well open eye well u go see her type and even better than her. Just don't be flaunting material things doesn't mean u go stingy. Just do what u have to make those girls with shovel no near u with deceptive cloaking. Life goes on... live it

This days even the bank. Ladies they chase someone anyhow cuz of plenty transaction I do in different bannks... But once a while while being friends with them after bringing them close.. I stylishly put up some financial p.. and ask for thier assisst..

Guy see Ben Johnson.. and no no no.. well I have come to conclude a man gets a love of his life once in a life time..

I missed. Mine.. so by next year.. I will go and buy a wife.. cuz what I see are self-centered, stingy, egocentric lieing ladies everywhere...

But I can't marry myself.. so I must choose fromm the lot..

Marriage time done come
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

This days even the bank. Ladies they chase someone anyhow cuz of plenty transaction I do in different bannks... But once a while while being friends with them after bringing them close.. I stylishly put up some financial p.. and ask for thier assisst..

Guy see Ben Johnson.. and no no no.. well I have come to conclude a man gets a love of his life once in a life time ..

I missed. Mine.. so by next year.. I will go and buy a wife.. cuz what I see are self-centered, stingy, egocentric lieing ladies everywhere...

But I can't marry myself.. so I must choose fromm the lot..

Marriage time done come
That ur conclusion dey very wrong. There's no such thing as once in a life time love. The next one might even be more real and deeper than the previous one. Well its all up to u. For as a man thinketh in his heart...
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by bigpicture001: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Why did she leave? What did you do?

Nothing.. no cheating, no fighting, mutual respect aand trust.. nothing at all..

Her issue with me is that if every laady.. they assume they are God that can see. The future.. sh assumes I will not stand again.. and sh broke up as a means to block herself from being my pillar financially to stand up again...

Now it's two years, and sh is even richer.. and me am now grown from unit of thousands to multi - unit millions...

She is in her second relationship since den.. but now with another good guy also..

Wen I met her physio before her current relationship, sh was quoting popular online stuffs.. "don't go back to an ex"...

Well we'll.. it's life.. no one died!
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

Nothing.. no cheating, no fighting, mutual respect aand trust.. nothing at all..

Her issue with me is that if every laady.. they assume they are God that can see. The future.. sh assumes I will not stand again.. and sh broke up as a means to block herself from being my pillar financially to stand up again...

Now it's two years, and sh is even richer.. and me am now grown from unit of thousands to multi - unit millions...

She is in her second relationship since den.. but now with another good guy also..

Wen I met her physio before her current relationship, sh was quoting popular online stuffs.. "don't go back to an ex"...

Well we'll.. it's life.. no one died!
Well, she tried sha it was you who failed her. You should be praying for her always kos she did her best for you

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by bigpicture001: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Well, she tried sha it was you who failed her. You should be praying for her always kos she did her best for you

How did I fail her.. that business failed is me failing... Do u know I was close to sniper wen that happened..?
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

How did I fail her.. that business failed is me failing... Do u know I was close to sniper wen that happened..?
For what na, abeg e never reach that one. There are still good women out there. Don’t go looking for love, be good and just do your thing and it will surely find you
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Savedday: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Because he is a SIMP.

Simple as that.
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by bigpicture001: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
For what na, abeg e never reach that one. There are still good women out there. Don’t go looking for love, be good and just do your thing and it will surely find you

The sniper thought wasn't cuz of her.. it was cuz I lost all my capital ND yet still owe ppl over 700k.... I saw no road back..

Guess what! My ex never gave me those soothing words of encouragement, instead it's anger, frowned face, blame ND dumping....

I saw shege that period, emotionally

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

The sniper thought wasn't cuz of her.. it was cuz I lost all my capital ND yet still owe ppl over 700k.... I saw no road back..

Guess what! My ex never gave me those soothing words of encouragement, instead it's anger, frowned face, blame ND dumping....

I saw shege that period, emotionally
Hope you are ok now, never let any situation drive you into such thoughts ever again. Always remember that joy comes in the morning after the darkest of night
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by bigpicture001: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Hope you are ok now, never let any situation drive you into such thoughts ever again. Always remember that joy comes in the morning after the darkest of night

Yes I am.. thanks for your words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by bigpicture001: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Do u know how I managed to escape the situation..?

Truely help comes in places u least expect...

A runs girl in my area who is my client, is who noticed my closure of business ND asked me... I told her how thieves ND sales person stole my money away.. couple with bad business decisions...

The babe surprised me with a loan of 300k.. I couldn't blive it.. common "runs girl"...
It was with her money am now Worth 4 million

3 Likes

Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

Do u know how I managed to escape the situation..?

Truely help comes in places u least expect...

A runs girl in my area who is my client, is who noticed my closure of business ND asked me... I told her how thieves ND sales person stole my money away.. couple with bad business decisions...

The babe surprised me with a loan of 300k.. I couldn't blive it.. common "runs girl"...
It was with her money am now Worth 4 million
Then you should be with the runs girl but tell her to quit. You are lucky to be meeting women who easily help you with money, if it’s me I’ll not give because I don’t believe in helping boyfriend. It’s only my male relative and future husband that I can help with money.
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by bigpicture001: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Then you should be with the runs girl but tell her to quit. You are lucky to be meeting women who easily help you with money, if it’s me I’ll not give because I don’t believe in helping boyfriend. It’s only my male relative and future husband that I can help with money.

When u see a genuine loving and commited guy to u... ND he truely needs the money for growth u will give him...

ND who told u my gf gave me as dash it was borrow.... I later wanted to pay her back.. sh declined....
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

When u see a genuine loving and commited guy to u... ND he truely needs the money for growth u will give him...

ND who told u my gf gave me as dash it was borrow.... I later wanted to pay her back.. sh declined....
Maybe you are right sha.
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Cypress042(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

Go and Simp no more..
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Relationship talk/advice I don't give advice again on that, he that doesn't want to use his head will learn the hard way....
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by ghettochild(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
No woman...No Cry
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by Brunosamel(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

Please you are a grown man write very well
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by omolasho: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
You have well said bro
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by SandraIkuboR(f): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is just what i was talkin' about....Nigerians and their lousy attitude online...Especially the guys❗❗❗❗.....So Funny-ish....
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by advanceDNA: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
krissconnect:
I decided to stay away from any relationship talk on nairaland but something caught my attention this morning. I saw on instablog, a guy crying over his girlfriend who left him and got married to another guy.

Now I'm forced to ask, why will a guy with functioning brains cry over a girl who is broke, unfaithful, disloyal, lazy, selfish, self entitled, arrogant and lots more of stupid characters. If she is just a girlfriend, why spend so much on her that you can't let go? Girls, especially most Nigerian girls are never loyal, once she is not home with you, she is definitely for another. Why will you cry over someone who has got multiple boyfriends and is waiting for the one who pops the question first "will you marry me?".

Guys should stop investing heavily on girls, most are not worth it. The only thing in most Nigerian girls head are Sharwama, pizza, relationship, jumping from one man to another, twerking up and down, TikTok and other frivolities. Nigerian girls only marry who is ready, know this and know peace.

We tell them oooo...its common sense that u should not pay for a woman to date you....how can u place a girlfriend on monthly salary, be paying rent, buying clothes, phone etc...woman that can be sleeping with someone else.....But they dont listen..

.Theses babes too will attack us calling it hatred and misogyny when we talk about these things....

some dirty men too that can toast women lookimg for cheap pvssy will join them calling us childish and immature....later then will come and cry like babies...

Anybody that open thread here crying a lady jilted him after spending money must be banned for 342.5 years....
Re: Why Will A Man Cry Over A Woman? by advanceDNA: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
This is just what i was talkin' about....Nigerians and their lousy attitude online...Especially the guys❗❗❗❗.....So Funny-ish....

Go else where if you dont find topics in romance section engaging .... ....go to Quora or reddit... u are just going ballistic over people talking about their experience and what they notice on social media, yet you are doing the same thing

(1) (Reply)

Can Two Sperm Of 11-12 Day's Difference From Two Different Guy's Father A Child, / I Have Become The Monster She Made Of Me And She My Prey / At What Age Do U Wish To Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.