Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So (17580 Views)

Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by philpwresh(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2022
No f
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Buhari should be ashamed of his self and family

What did you do that anyone should market

Failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Bizibi(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Racoon:
Always blaming & passing the buck. Oga, the truth is that you have nothing to show as achievements except the some few infrastructure. No Nigerian in his or her right thinking sense will want to glorify a woefully failed govt.

Meanwhile, what has the legendary lying machine of the govt been doing? Abi Lai Mohammed have so much gagged the media that they can also project the achievements of the govt anymore?

This senile old catastrophe of a president still thinks he is still campaigning for office as it was in 2015
it pains me that he wasted 8 years......just look at the rubbish he said. We are producing less than 1.5m barrels of crude oil now so wetin he dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by tenpipsperday: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Who has ever been proud marketing failure
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by BurialGround: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

Terrorism is the worst form of insecurity because you are trying to stop suicide bombers on a mission to kill themselves; they just want others to die with. Buhari, though I am not a fan, has done well in this aspect.

You're right. The KUJE PRISON BREAK is testament to the fact that your lord and saviour has done well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Acidosis(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Lai Muhammed is tired of lying. The old man is tired.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by goshen26: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2022
I have never seen ST Louis sugar make advert of itself.

A good product does not need advert.

Nigeria shall be great again!
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2022
A performing administration will get marketed by its good performance. With every good performing indicator down, even if you hire Don King to promote this government, he will fail.
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by benjackugo: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2022
See the video here

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPkXWLbyFdk

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Karnice600: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Igbodicool(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2022
You have no administration sir.

You, all by yourself destroyed your regime with nepotism and ethnic bigotry.
Posterity will remember you and Osibanjo as the worst regime ever in Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by nkemoma(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

Terrorism is the worst form of insecurity because you are trying to stop suicide bombers on a mission to kill themselves; they just want others to die with. Buhari, though I am not a fan, has done well in this aspect.

Lol.

Who is their CinC? Who unleashed them on the previous administration? Who allowed them reign supreme for 7years Now, barely 8months to go they are fighting their boys and you people are deceived Wait make Shettima enter.. You guys will be shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Johitoo: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Brian47(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2022
If I may ask, what have your administration done for the past 7 years?
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by cornelman: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Do you know it shall not be well for this wicked soul who has increased unemployment, inflation and the suffering of the masses?
In case you don't know, it shall not be well with him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by ShenTeh(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Someone who claims oil price dropped from $28 to $37.

Were he reflexive, he would have known that for his people to not be talking about it would mean they are either incompetent or his so called achievements are not 'talk-worthy'
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Brian47(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2022
goshen26:
I have never seen ST Louis sugar make advert of itself.

A good product does not need advert.

Nigeria shall be great again!

But I've seen DSTV advertise DSTV on DSTV
grin
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by 8stargeneral: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2022
They are not saying it because ur not doing anything...A good market sell itself...failed president
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by CheapHomes1: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-those-who-should-be-marketing-my-administration-are-not-doing-so/amp

Right from 2015, it was observed that defending buhari is the most difficult job to do in Nigeria. Those doing that job have been worn down by doing that job. They are tired
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by kenex4ever(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2022
But what you are borrowing is almost the worth of producing 3M bbl/d at $150/bbl.

So what are u doing with the money

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Nathphil(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Nah president wey no do well dey find marketer

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by etrouble: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Idiot.

He did some noticeable things in infrastructure no doubt. Railways, 2nd Niger Bridge, several federal roads including Lagos-Ibadan expressway, e t.c. But in general, he is a useless goat
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by goshen26: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Brian47:

But I've seen DSTV advertise DSTV on DSTV
grin

Lol

It cos they know that without the hand of powerful men in government supporting them they can't thrive in Nigeria. They are simply cheating us without their agreement to abide with pay-as-you-view
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by LORDCYPRESS(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2022
This man keep shifting blames on other people...instead of accepting the responsibilities of his failures.. And see how he can improve his structures..

And talking about marketing his government...
What is there to market abeg.. Is it inflation/high price of stuffs in market.. Insecurity? High price of fuel,diesel,gas? Assu strike.. Etc

What good to market about his govt?? Abeg

dis guy dont hv anything to offer to nigerian abeg
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Johel(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Ellasure: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2022
This man is shameless and he is definitely over protected by the people around him for their selfish reasons.

If Buhari has anything called wisdom as a President of a country he should have established sources of information to help his administration apart from normal government sources. Since he alone choose to barricade himself with praise singers and dancers around Aso rock he will surely go down in flames of reputation.

Summary is that he was not equal to being responsible for a government administration of the size of the Nigerian federation. Those who propel him to the election as president of Nigeria did a wicked disservice to the people of Nigeria particularly the poor people that live a normal regular daily living.

The Nigerian people just passed through a bombed atmosphere and landscape. Buhari can not run a business enterprise talk less a local government or a church/ mosque organisation.
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Reference(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Racoon:
Always blaming & passing the buck. Oga, the truth is that you have nothing to show as achievements except the some few infrastructure. No Nigerian in his or her right thinking sense will want to glorify a woefully failed govt.

Meanwhile, what has the legendary lying machine of the govt been doing? Abi Lai Mohammed have so much gagged the media that they can also project the achievements of the govt anymore?

This senile old catastrophe of a president still thinks he is still campaigning for office as it was in 2015

Check my posts way back in 2014/15.
I said that by the end of the administration everyone will be demystified and that the only thing Nigerians will have to show for the huff anf puff of this regime are a few roads, bridges and rail lines.

I didn't even see coming the economic cataclysm that has attended the terrible misadventures over the past 8 years.

There is no sincere Nigerian today who won't look back at 2915 with anything but regret. The PDP had expired by then, no doubt, but the APC should have done better at the primaries to elect a better candidate.
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by Lovenorth: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Please stop the blame passing and take responsibility for your failure even for once. We used to love but we realized that defending you is the most difficult task to do
Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by ibechris(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
I only pity those who drank gutter water and those who trekked just to celebrate a failure when he won the election.

How far today.

One trouble or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Yari, Aggrieved Northern APC Leaders Secretly Working For Atiku - SR / Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Osun Workers Smile As Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Full Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.