Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) (42434 Views)

Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party / RE: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (pictures) / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Don07042(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Every party is guilty of it.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Chidex50(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lolzzz! Another fake and nonsense caption on NAIRALAND.COM again? Seun is really tribalistic! This is just pure a dirty propaganda. Mind you,Obidients are individually sponsoring whatsoever they feel that will help to save Nigeria from these monstrous bloody sucking demands that have brainwashed some Nigerians. Because of Tribe you're supporting the same fellows that makes you to japa.No be juju be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by tenpipsperday: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Unfortunately una come late.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Just an individual effort..

Peter Obi might not even be aware of this..

Go to the street and see people campaigning for Obi free of charge even without his knowledge... I knw a man that printed close to 500 t shirts with Obi's face on it and shared to the public without collecting a dime from anyone..

Go to Ikeja and see some individuals carrying passengers free of charge to CMS all because of Peter Obi...

Anybody can even print the logo on plastic bags just to continue the smear campaign.

Has anyone reported receiving such?

Compared to APC that is well established in vote buying?

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by slowice(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Blind bats will do anything in attempt to stain obi's sparkling white grin

Failures
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient no dey give shishi ..see ur life

Obidient no dey bribe...see ur life

So what is the rice meant for....? just Continue fooling urself grin grin cheesy

I thank op...for this news anyway

We don't give shishi to greedy people like you, but we can't turn blind eye to the state of the starving population that you devilish party had impoverished.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Handwork of APC urchins, we no dey give shishi

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Cyoung4real(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Una can lie shaa. The package doesn’t even look like rice to start with. I hope Mynd4 can close the thread because it’s misleading.

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by udeh3(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
kk2027:

It must have been donated freely and happily by Obidients

Taking back Nigeria from corruption is a task that must be done

I'm already preparing to package items with the stamp of Obidatti. The reason why I'll include Labour Party is the awareness that his candidacy is in the party called Labour Party. This is a Nigerian project where the aspirant don't need to spend too much, we Nigerians will do the spending. In my polling unit, I'll ensure I take care of the agents and refresh those coming to vote.

We're ready for 2023

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by abokikhalifa: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Go to the street and see people campaigning for Obi free of charge even without his knowledge... I knw a man that printed close to 500 t shirts with Obi's face on it and shared to the public without collecting a dime from anyone..

Go to Ikeja and see some individuals carrying passengers free of charge to CMS all because of Peter Obi...

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by femisplash: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am no fool. grin grin

If you know me, perhaps you should try backing that picture up with a legit source if you have any intention of convincing me.

Where did you get it from? Which PO's coalition or support group shared this so-called groundnut oil? Na only this picture you get?

An Agbadorian's life must be really hard o. Chai.
I'm sorry but I haven't seen someone this dumb. You, majority of Obi's supporters swing between self-denial and dumbness.
LP shares T shirts, Caps, bale of clothes, mats, soaps, aprons, groundnut oil, rice, foods & drinks at rally grounds & party secretariats. Obi had a commercial tour in the US for as high as $ 10,000. His party raised a committee to secure as much financial support as possible. And God-knows- dumb people would talk as though all of elections would be possible without any forms of inducements.
Smaller parties such as ADC are giving out scholarships & paying exam fees for selected students as election approaches but not much focus was on them since they are being widely regarded as mushrooms, even though LP is also one mushroom party.
How some idiots think or deny LP won't spend money or donate food items, especially to rural dwellers, calls for mental checks.

Obi himself is an old timer in the game, he knows whatzup.

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by SteveWonder02: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
And you're believing � all these Atiku and Tinubu urchins...let me start exposing them now, so you guys won't be brainwashed
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by SteveWonder02: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=femisplash post=116666298]
I'm sorry but I haven't seen someone this dumb. You, majority of Obi's supporters swing between self-denial and dumbness.
LP shares T shirts, Caps, bale of clothes, mats, soaps, aprons, groundnut oil, rice, foods & drinks at rally grounds & party secretariats. Obi had a commercial tour in the US for as high as $ 10,000. His party raised a committee to secure as much financial support as possible. And God-knows- dumb people would talk as though all of elections would be possible without any forms of inducements.
Smaller parties such as ADC are giving out scholarships & paying exam fees for selected students as election approaches but not much focus was on them since they are being widely regarded as mushrooms, even though LP is also one mushroom party.
How some idiots think or deny LP won't spend money or donate food items, especially to rural dwellers, calls for mental checks.

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by SteveWonder02: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
femisplash:

Lie Lie no dey tire you
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by uwuana: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Look at how low nairaland moderators has brought down this great forum,just push anything to front page without even verifying, and those blind bat's up there spewing rubbish. This is just a small poly bag and the content in it does not reveal whether it is rice inside, too bad, we have a long way to go with all these tribalistic and religious wahala.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Peacecore: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Where sufferness no dey tire una
scam
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Those are mosquitoe nets na
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Akagas(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
What is wrong with that picture now ?? Let them share rice, let them cook rice, let them eat rice, let their stomach big and their head flat.... So they can always come online to showcase their moronic, and nonentity altitude. They are clowns, they are joy to watch. We love their tears. It is delicious like fanta. grin
Idiot

We all know 99.9% of those zombidients are all hungry people.

People that usually sneak into Lagos at Night from their poverty ridden afghanEASTERN.

They are starving, the only difference between zombidients and those almajiris you see on the road Is that they dont hold plate in hand. cheesy grin embarassed grin

Just wave them food and watch them constitute nuisance for you all day.

No shi shi, No shi shi ... But dem dey share branded rice. Hungry have reset their head

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by LegalWolf: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Anything to show that swayers are at their peak of defaming obi. From the candidates mouth he never gave shi shi. So if una like stamp nylon lp logo and share na una biz

Would you accept the same explanation for Atiku or Tinubu?
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by SmilingImabong: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin
LABOUR NO DEY GIVE SHI SHI......
Na Photo shop
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=116661321][/quote] north weh turn Nigeria to bokoharam nko
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by BBQZ: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
OkutaNla:
Zombiedients, suffer no dey tire you pipo?? Why ona dey sell ona future for a bag of rice with vegetable oyel, whyyyyyyyy?? Stop weaponizing poverty for votes. Think of the future of your children and stop labouring in vain.
Cheap Photoshop
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by BBQZ: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=116661172][/quote]

....Obi has been Nigeria's president in d last 8 years ? Make una dey reason
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Bfly: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
How is this a bag of rice pls?

Are you saying LP should not give members refreshments in a branded polythene after a long hour of conference?

I'm not Obi supporter but this sucks.

What is politics in Nigeria turning to?

Btw, labour party is just experimenting with Obi mandate.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by BBQZ: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Labour Party sharing rice?

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1570027896667766785

Compare rice to a bullion van.
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by kk2027: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
udeh3:

I'm already preparing to package items with the stamp of Obidatti. The reason why I'll include Labour Party is the awareness that his candidacy is in the party called Labour Party. This is a Nigerian project where the aspirant don't need to spend too much, we Nigerians will do the spending. In my polling unit, I'll ensure I take care of the agents and refresh those coming to vote.

We're ready for 2023
well summarized.
The youths are really all out for PO
God bless you
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
femisplash:

Small question, naim you dey spray spit everywhere? grin grin E pain you reach bone marrow laidat? Oya, pele. You too should stop being for Eba and Garri nau.

Na you bring the groundnut oil matter come. And my challenge still stand: just show me where you got that picture from so I can see it with my korokoro eyes.

Let me see a bunch of the pictures, or where Obidients had a walk/march and they're sharing foodstuffs to people, shikena; lmao.

1 Like

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by Oziens: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
You people shouldn't be dignifying these ATTENTION SEEKERS's evil machination with response.

Why given relevant to NONETITY?

pinkPUSSY:

Go to the street and see people campaigning for Obi free of charge even without his knowledge... I knw a man that printed close to 500 t shirts with Obi's face on it and shared to the public without collecting a dime from anyone.

Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by oneclickng: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient no dey give shishi ..see ur life

Obidient no dey bribe...see ur life

So what is the rice meant for....? just Continue fooling urself grin grin cheesy

I thank op...for this news anyway

Drugnubu urchin
Re: Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) by sonssyo(f): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=116661172][/quote]

Nobody is owning gratuity or pension.my mum and dad are pensioner and they collect salary on or before every 26th of each month,so what are they talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio / 3 Soldiers Killed, Others Injured By Landmines Set By Boko Haram In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.