Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku (21588 Views)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation / Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others / National Chairmanship: PDP Considers South-West For Ayu's Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by Ebubu: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
saintkeppy:

Well, Atiku is a better option compare to the other Candidate from the ruling party based on Health ground etc, but you can't rule out the growing popularity of Peter Obi nationwide &the yearning for the paradigm shift in Governance.

The youths will be ready @the polls to change the narratives nationwide, atleast when the ban on Presidential campaigns is lifted next week or thereabout, it will become clearer, #endSars was a child's play.

the youths can’t vote cos ASUU will be teaching during presidential election, many may have test the next day which is tuesday, so will forfeit their travels in the name of voting.

rest, you don’t know what we politicians are up to.
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by saintkeppy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

the youths can’t vote cos ASUU will be teaching during presidential election, many may have test the next day which is tuesday, so will forfeit their travels in the name of voting.

rest, you don’t know what we politicians are up to.

So when I say youth you feel I'm referring to students only? Or you not aware there will be public holidays as the result of the General elections, I should be telling you to rest &see what's gonna happen!
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by CheapHomes1: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

go fúck yourself dude, I'm an unapologetic writer, go and heal yourself of your low self esteem and stop holding me responsible from your gross foolishness

utme kids everywhere grin grin

Are you saying that your copious emotional outburst is your definition of high self esteem?

Is it because of the following words that you are all over the place with your emotions?

You absolutely right that the most sensible person in both my maternal and paternal lineage cannot write such incomprehensible and despicable write up that cant follow the simplest grammatical syntax.

Which is correct: "stop holding me responsible FROM your gross foolishness" or "stop holding me responsible FOR your gross foolishness"?

what do you mean by "...from yourself penury"?
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that your copious emotional outburst is your definition of high self esteem?

Is it because of the following words that you are all over the place with your emotions?

You absolutely right that the most sensible person in both my maternal and paternal lineage cannot write such incomprehensible and despicable write up that cant follow the simplest grammatical syntax.

Which is correct: "stop holding me responsible FROM your gross foolishness" or "stop holding me responsible FOR your gross foolishness"?

jargons, peter obi won't still win with your rubbish syntax dummy
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by CheapHomes1: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

jargons, peter obi won't still win with your rubbish syntax dummy

How should it be my problem if obi wins or doesn't win? This is the Koko...

Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by Ebubu: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
saintkeppy:

So when I say youth you feel I'm referring to students only? Or you not aware there will be public holidays as the result of the General elections, I should be telling you to rest &see what's gonna happen!
who doesn’t know students are the loudest among the youth and their loudness is due to boredom while at home because of ASUU strike?

it will be holiday only on that day, the day after which is tuesday is better working day.

i trust tinubu to pay mazi ekpa billions to announce sit at home on that monday election day and i trust buhari to ensure soldiers are sent away from south east so as not to reassure those who want to vote

disenfranchisement loading. tinubu and ekpa will ensure it on that monday. ofe nsala day! who wants to lose his life when the perpetrators of senator uba assasination attempt are alive lolz.
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by saintkeppy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
who doesn’t know students are the loudest among the youth and their loudness is due to boredom while at home because of ASUU strike?

it will be holiday only on that day, the day after which is tuesday is better working day.

i trust tinubu to pay mazi ekpa billions to announce sit at home on that monday election day and i trust buhari to ensure soldiers are sent away from south east so as not to reassure those who want to vote

disenfranchisement loading. tinubu and ekpa will ensure it on that monday. ofe nsala day! who wants to lose his life when the perpetrators of senator uba assasination attempt are alive lolz.

You think millions of youths(jobless grauduates) churned out from higher institution nationwide will not vote? Or youths who go about their daily businesses will not vote, some students have registered in their campuses &host communities to their schools, polling units are always available there. So simon Ekpa will enforce sit at home order in Lagos&Rivers, even Akwa Ibom states.
I repeat, sufficient holidays will be given for voters to vote properly. It is a factor that must be considered.

You're just day dreaming, it's better you wake &smell the coffee.
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by Ebubu: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
saintkeppy:

You think millions of youths(jobless grauduates) churned out from higher institution nationwide will not vote? Or youths who go about their daily businesses will not vote, some students have registered in their campuses &host communities to their schools, polling units are always available there. So simon Ekpa will enforce sit at home order in Lagos&Rivers, even Akwa Ibom states.
I repeat, sufficient holidays will be given for voters to vote properly. It is a factor that must be considered.

You're just day dreaming, it's better you wake &smell the coffee.
who will give the sufficient holiday? the apc in power who won’t give a holiday that will vote them out of power?
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by saintkeppy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
who will give the sufficient holiday? the apc in power who won’t give a holiday that will vote them out of power?

That holiday will be demanded when the time comes, NLC is very much interested in this forthcoming elections.

Do you think the Presidency really like the choice of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as their Presidential candidate?

Buhari does not give a Fhuk who succeed him. Whether APC loses, he is not interested.
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by Ebubu: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
saintkeppy:

That holiday will be demanded when the time comes, NLC is very much interested in this forthcoming elections.

Do you think the Presidency really like the choice of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as their Presidential candidate?

Buhari does not give a Fhuk who succeed him. Whether APC loses, he is not interested.
don’t you worry
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by saintkeppy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
don’t you worry

You can rest!
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by Ebubu: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
saintkeppy:

You can rest!
we will see.
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by saintkeppy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
we will see.

Whatever!
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
CheapHomes1:

babysit talk everywhere

writing unproductive epistle. dummy
Re: Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku by CheapHomes1: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

babysit talk everywhere

writing unproductive epistle. dummy

Are these epistles or questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan / Nigeria Police Responds To Senate Resolution On IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.