Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) (958 Views)

What I Saw When I Peeped My Neighbour Taking Her Bath (graphic Pics) / "The Most Expensive Virgin In Sudan" Finally Walks Down The Isle (Photo) / She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by Redemption77: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Briefly please, I have a girl that I intend to marry(she’s not aware yet), but she’s been some how negative lately;misbehavior, claiming woke on some feminist’s ish, alot of things to say but no need.
What I really want is for someone to recommend a good spy app (especially WhatsApp) for me, so that I can monitor her phone to see if I should go on with the whole plan or abort.
See some of the posts of a lady in a supposed serious relationship on WhatsApp status(apart from the nairaland post) below.
And again, with the news of infidelity in marriage these days, one has to be cautious all round.

NB: If you don’t have the right/relevant information to my request, please pass/ignore.

Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by fati2001(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Man, shut the Bleep up and quit if you can't. It's not a must to marry same as Heaven [ not a must to make Heaven ]

5 Likes

Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by Samakus(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
fati2001:
Man, shut the Bleep up and quit if you can't. It's not a must to marry same as Heaven [ not a must to make Heaven ]

Did he break a nerve? Did he remind you of a traumatic experience? Cos the outburst is pretty unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by fati2001(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Samakus:

Did he break a nerve? Did he remind you of a traumatic experience? Cos the outburst is pretty unnecessary.

I laugh.

Most of you talking about infidelity towards Women is that not your natural flaw? Or is the Op free from the insecurity [which is infidelity ].

4 Likes

Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by Samakus(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
fati2001:

I laugh.

Most of you talking about infidelity towards Women is that not your natural flaw? Or is the Op free from the insecurity [which is infidelity ].

I'm just against the unprovoked vituperations. Totally unwarranted. Man was just seeking to mitigate against marrying a loose partner. I don't see how that should cut a nerve of another person unless there's something else you're not telling us

2 Likes

Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by Michelle70(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
I will advice not to spy or test ur partner.
Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by fati2001(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Samakus:

I'm just against the unprovoked vituperations. Totally unwarranted. Man was just seeking to mitigate against marrying a loose partner. I don't see how that should cut a nerve of another person unless there's something else you're not telling us

Whatever Man.

He should be wronging about his flaws and how to improve himself if he happens to see a partner with no flaws.

E. g, him planing on how to spy. Is that a good trait of a human being? or is he free from the insecurity he's complaining about?

3 Likes

Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by Samakus(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2022
fati2001:

Whatever Man.

He should be wronging about his flaws and how to improve himself if he happens to see a partner with no flaws.

E. g, him planing on how to spy. Is that a good trait of a human being? or is he free from the insecurity he's complaining about?

I wonder what's wrong in seeking to obtain basis to trust your partner or otherwise. I would love it if my partner tests me to see if I'm truly who I say that I am.

Trust is not given, it's earned.

What kind of generation is this? Feeling all uneasy when being tested, yet going full nuts when trust is not given as it's not earned. Gosh.

Clear conscience fears no testing. Why the uneasiness?

4 Likes

Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by Redemption77: 12:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Samakus:

I wonder what's wrong in seeking to obtain basis to trust your partner or otherwise. I would love it if my partner tests me to see if I'm truly who I say that I am.

What kind of generation is this? Feeling all uneasy when being tested, yet going full nuts when trust is not given as it's not earned. Gosh.

You shouldn’t have replied him…
Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by Samakus(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Redemption77:

You shouldn’t have replied him…

Needed to put him in his place. Sometimes ignoring bad behaviour is adding fuel for its continuation

Mission accomplished

2 Likes

Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by seemlilystun: 3:22am On Sep 20, 2022
fati2001:

Whatever Man.

Typical feminist. The fact that she refused to disclose the name of the person who bought her the phone and you think he should get into a marriage with her ? You're probably used to seeing your mother and the females in your family lie to their husbands and boyfriends which is why you think he is in the wrong. The nerve !
Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by seemlilystun: 3:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Samakus:

Why are you wasting time responding to a low IQ feminist like Fati ?

1 Like

Re: Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!) by Redemption77: 5:40am On Sep 28, 2022
seemlilystun:

Why are you wasting time responding to a low IQ feminist like Fati ?

Same thing I asked him because not everyone deserves a reply no matter the provocation.

(1) (Reply)

To Relax Your Body And Mind During Love Making, You Need This / Elderly Man Chases His Nephew And His Girlfriend Out. Now They Squat With Me / Yoruba Ladies Are The Ultimate Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.