Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) (51709 Views)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by detectivejones: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obi's praise singers will soon refurbish this and say he called 'Messiah's name.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by OctavianAC(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Like Martin Luther King Jnr, this man has a dream. This must be a prophecy, cuz this is not the first time he is saying it. And when it is fulfilled, then we shall be certain that maradona, also is a legend in democracy.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Everyone no matter tribe and religion loves Obi

I'm yoruba and I will definitely vote for Obi instead of Tinubu

Yorubas won't buy their gas or food stuffs differently from the rest of Nigerians and so we have nothing to gain from going tribal

Long live the candidate of the Labour Party
cool
I am proud of you bro.
Not just because you are voting Obi, no!! But because you understand that our election should transcend political, religious and tribal affiliation.

I am igbo, but if someone else is better than obi I will vote him irrespective of the tribe.

I just want the best for Nigeria.
Poverty and suffering in Nigeria does not recognize colour or tribe.
The students seating at home because of ASUU strikes are from every part of the country.

It affects one and all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Successlane: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
airminem:
grin

" I have seen one or two or three already
"

Maradona will always be Maradona

Always dribbling gullible Nigerians...

GBAM !!!!!!

Only the children of indomie generation, takes this man serious.

Maradona, that dribbled all and ended up dribbling himself out of the pitch.

1 Like

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Corridon: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
GoAndVerify:

Point of correction.

The Tinubu I see in some recent photos is in his 90s already
You are right.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Ttalk: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qurungu:
Maradona! All 3 candidates fit his description.
Atiku and Tinubu are the politicians and have friends everywhere, and they can also be expected to communicate better and recruit better because of this. Obi does not necessarily fit in to this “quality”.
All three can be said to favor a capitalist economy, but Obi is most frugal and least wasteful. This in itself can be a problem in a democracy, as people expect money to circulate fairly freely.
And finally, only Obi of the three main candidates fit the age description IBB gave.
So, who exactly is he talking about? Kwankwaso?
Please say if you know.

The interview was done in February and Tinubu was still 69 then when the interview was granted.

Obi doesn't fit into IBB description at all because he is not an economist, doesn't have national appeal and spread and he is not among first rated politicians in Nigeria
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by phemmyfour: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
He is talking about Obi. Let's call a spade a spade and not a farm tool.

When they say you people don't have brain you will start shouting. Does Obi have friends everywhere in Nigeria? Is Obi a politician?

Make una dey get sense and just stop being sentimental. The IBB no even call names but just allow the brainless people like una to dey rant as una like.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by phemmyfour: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
airminem:
grin

"

Our political maradona....he LL never give you a straight answer

1 Like

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Dani94: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obidient I am.
Any which way We move ������
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
omenka:
Whoever thought a day would come when Igbos take the opinion of IBB as the opinion of God? smiley
Hahahahahaha they're pained that he has been mobbed by the ravaging youths.

We're ready for you guys that have cultivated the habit of plunging this country into suffering every election, then turn back and blame or go incommunicado when the failure they supported start manifesting or even blatantly supporting their failure just to save face.

never again!!!
election is an avenue for citizens to better their lives through voting the right leaders not an inter tribe competition or inter religion competition.
enough is enough.
you have the right to vote your candidate but you don't have the right to force a tested failure Into our mouth because we'll fiercely resist it with whatever means necessary.
Apc is already a tested failure and the majority of the masses have rejected it 100%
anybody seen supporting the criminal party and the those who want to take THEIR TURN in rapping Nigeria will be treated as enemy of the state.
the youths are coming!!!
shey una tell us during last year end Sars to voice our opinion through ballot?
thanks for the advice because we're going to do exactly that.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Temptee101(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
airminem:
grin

"

Quit being clever by half, e no fit you.

In your heart of hearts, you know he was referring to the people's choice - Peter Obi
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by onomeabuja: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jayinyourdreams:
Athiefkulators and agbado urchins, over to you
Go and sit down, na only Obi b sixties
75 no close to 60s? & he is referring to Atiku Abubakar grin( now now una don dey hail this criminal who brought & installed corruption to Nigerians as a title) suddenly he is now d voice of age 60s miscreants cheesy
If Obi win this election, make my blokos cut comot grin
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
wasuka14:

Obi_dence will carry this for head like gala now as endorsement of their secondary schools economics teacher. Maradona is using style to gauge the political temperature for fun purpose. Kawai

We know that shame won't allow you publicly accept the truth grin

But deep down your heart, you know the truth.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stealthninja:
If obi is the right person fine. So far as he has the people's interest at mind

Trust me, Obi will do well as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Basicend:
Obviously Obi. . Even Obasanjo and Jonathan are vouching for Obi. .

I am Yoruba man, and I have friends. . But we are all educated and objective. Tinubu and Atiku cannot take Us anywhere. . Their hands are too dirty and bloody with evil.

You're very correct

Everybody including some political elites are tired of the current Nigeria.

We can't keep doing one thing over and over again and expect a different result.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is 86yrs old now .. so you mean IBB made this prediction about 30yrs ago?

You cannot support Tinubu and be normal

cheesy grin

It's just not possible bro.

I challenged them the other day to show me one tunubu supporter that has sense and win 100k.

It's past 2 weeks now, they are still searching for one
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin stop deceiving yourself chinedu

This is stale already

Many of your tribesmen have left you and joined the moving train

Stay there
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Slurity(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
We all know who the only Presidential candidate in his 60's is

IBB has spoken loud and clear, and Nigerians have made their choice. Nobody will come against God's will.
Whoever win is God's will. Don't confuse yourself.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by spiritualhealer: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Deliverance can come from any spiritual person either Pastor Alfa or Native Doctor ...Spiritual Attacks can be removed or heal from any of those spiritual person..So don't let your pastors decieved you about anyone..Am Ifagbenga baba Awogbemi Native Doctor grandson, Call baba for any of your problems..Healing and deliverance is sure and seen is believing.. Home town Ijebu atan Ogun State .. Contact baba now
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Ogun07032601473: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Deliverance can come from any spiritual person either Pastor Alfa or Native Doctor ...Spiritual Attacks can be removed or heal from any of those spiritual person..So don't let your pastors decieved you about anyone..Am Ifagbenga baba Awogbemi Native Doctor grandson, Call baba for any of your problems..Healing and deliverance is sure and seen is believing.. Home town Ijebu atan Ogun State .. Contact baba now
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Demurray: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Believe him at your own peri, IBB will never tell you the truth such a master dribbler even at that age
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by hotseat: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
IBB had better kept his worthless prediction to himself!

This man will go down in history as an enemy of democracy and its tenets.

The criminal annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election won by Chief M.K.O. Abiola will continually smear his public image no matter how hard he tries to polish his democratic credentials.

IDIOTA!
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Everlastingson: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Everyone no matter tribe and religion loves Obi

I'm yoruba and I will definitely vote for Obi instead of Tinubu

Yorubas won't buy their gas or food stuffs differently from the rest of Nigerians and so we have nothing to gain from going tribal

Long live the candidate of the Labour Party
cool

Wise man.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Successlane:

GBAM !!!!!!

Only the children of indomie generation, takes this man serious.

Maradona, that dribbled all and ended up dribbling himself out of the pitch.
THE VIDEO IS 2 YEARS OLD AND IBB HAD IN MIND OSINBAJO
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Billygee2u: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians including IBB. Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian and Tinubu are in their 80s but Obi is in his 60s. I advise INEC not to waste the money they will use to conduct the election and declare Obi the winner already. Everyone should start sewing new clothes for Obi's inauguration next year. Make I go arrange with my tailor sharp sharp.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428537/ibb-predicts-winner-nigerias-2023-presidential-election-video/

GASLIGHTING ALERT
THE VIDEO IS 2 YEARS OLD AND IBB HAD IN MIND OSINBAJO
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by chaiks: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
He knew obi will not win. He is subtly joking and mocking southerners. But I support obi among the three candidates. If it's the will of God, that northern votes will surprisingly swing towards LP to help him win. He knows how to do it if its the will of God.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by madjune(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
He might be talking about Tinubu.

Tinubu is the only candidate who's 60 today and the next day, he's 50 or so, meanwhile he looks 80.

Lol.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by neutrotoba(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Are we really going to our oppressors now to recommend a president to us?
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Kinihuu005: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Oluwa why nigerian are like this? Tinubu 70 years ,why no truth in our land?
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Essence20(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
am not in support of anybody pls dnt waste ur money � Obi will be in 3rd position
If you're not supporting anyone, then stop discouraging others.
FYI, Peter Obi is your next president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How General Obasanjo Unwinds-Premium Times / Chris Ngige's Masquerade At His Father's Burial Today - Photos / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.