Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC (20771 Views)

Japheth Omojuwa Appointed To Halifax Board / PDP Reps: Mary-odili, Ngwuta Must Be Appointed To Hear Atiku’s Appeal / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Ak83: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Still under Tinubu's lap. Tinubu should allow Lagos to breathe.
allow your father breath. Did your father not breath b4
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Ak83: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Angli:
Criminals appointing themselves
your father is d biggest criminal. Go and verify
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Ak83: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Angli:
Criminals appointing themselves
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Ashirioluwa: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Fear that he might be arrested for corruption, this man ran away to the US when Buhari took over.

Nigeria……Join the ruling party then your sin will be forgiven
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Ak83: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
toneroforever:

Ur vote is worthless in Lagos. Tinubu is practising monarchy disguised as democracy.
the more reason you are called a dullard.
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Ak83: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
BurialGround:

Where's your brain?
ask your ancestors.
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by IgOga(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
It's all about APC for 2023.
Obanikoro in the best team.
Tinubu for president come 2023
Tinubu my president
Tinubu your president
Tinubu our president
Tinubu 16th president of Nigeria

16th President ke... nor be pastor Bakare position be that grin grin grin.....I got my eyes on you angry
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
JAMO84:
Some wailers think Lagos is a one-man show; we have eminent personalities who advise the governor

I concur.. I was once a wailer, but I realised that APC accepts all and sundry, including the dregs of society as well as the technocrats. A convicted criminal on EFCC charges is advising the Governor on what exactly - I always say, the outcomes can never be separate from the input. and vice-versa.
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by hush15: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
JAMO84:
Some wailers think Lagos is a one man show, we have eminent personalities who advice the governor

You mean inconsequential advices. They are there not to give advices but to receive instructions.
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Khaysee: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
System lagos use to produce gov is unique its extremely impossible to win Apc in lagos major families are represented in the party affairs
Men clothing check signatures
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Koralords: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
One of the evidence of Asiwaju's forgiving spirit. I recall his days as Commissioner of Chieftaincy affairs then and that ministry was so influential due to his closeness to Asiwaju until he went rogue and started fighting Asiwaju. He retraced hus steps and here he is today. I expect Engr Ogunlewe to be there too.

Nobody can try what they do to Asiwaju with Pa Obj
check my signature for free stuffs!
That's why he is the greatest politician unless Nigeria ,I don't think anyone have shown tinubu wetin obanikoro did to hint then , he forgives easily look at omisore too,till today obj have not forgiven atiku for what he did to him

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by mecuries(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nigerian politicians are prostitutes
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by gaskiyamagana: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
JAMO84:
Some wailers think Lagos is a one man show, we have eminent personalities who advice the governor
Obanikoro , eminent personality! How far about #4b election funds case with Fayose? Oh! I forgot that your sins are forgiven immediately join APC.
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by obyno82: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

Pragmatically intelligent people know that politics is about permanent interest and not permanent enmity or friendship.

Tinubu is best at utilizing that to meet his political goals and remain dominant while many are long gone and forgotten.

That means you would defect to LP once Asiwaju loses because he will lose. Since politics is about interest.
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by mukthar2000(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kosi KoRo kosi ibgbo.
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by lagosrd: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
JAMO84:

Illegality advising legality
Re: Obanikoro ‘Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC by Tundex911: 6:00am On Sep 16, 2022
I thought it's GAC MOTORS

Awon weyrey gbogbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman In Labour Insists On Voting, Delivers Baby Shortly After Voting In Sokoto / Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) / N2bn Pension Fraud: How Minister Begged EFCC Operative To Spare Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.