Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS (1312 Views)

Court Fixes Friday For Judgment In Suit To Stop INEC From Using MC Oluomo / Court Asked To Stop INEC From Listing APC, Tinubu Over "Forgery" / N45m: Group Asks Court To Stop INEC From Recognising Buhari As APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Kwanza: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
An alleged ally of Hope Uzodinma, Nwankwere Morale Chinwen approach Federal High Court to stop INEC from using the BVAS machine or any other electronic equipment to accredit voters or transmit results.

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Kwanza: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by alsudan: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Supreme Court Governor is on borrowed time, nothing is gonna save him.

By January 14 2024 he will be history.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by mrvitalis(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hope uzodinma should know that no matter what he does no matter how he is used he would never be trusted in Nigeria he would always be IPOB in their eyes

The used zik blamed him later
They used Kaduna blamed him later
They used Ben nwabueze blamed him later
They used authur nzeribe blamed him later
They used rochas blamed him later
They used onu and nwajuba relegated them

Now it's hopes turn

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by jlinkd78(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Noted
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Imsoblessed: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Any thing for the money...... My Igbo brothers and integrity are two parallel lines that don't meet.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Gentino(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
We know that both APC and uzodimma are the enemies of people. Most unfortunately, both uzodimma and Nwankwere bear Igbo names and people would use them to spite Igbos.

Must everything APC be anti-people?

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by RZArecta(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
That has been the plan of the APC from day one, they just had to employ a useful Southern ídiot to achieve their devilish aim cool
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by fergie001: 1:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Okoroawusa: 1:36am On Sep 16, 2022
They should better withdraw that stupid law suit. We don't need that now. Leave INEC to do its job.
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by slivertongue: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Ridiculous and frivolous

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Naajjii: 4:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by franchasofficia: 4:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Fools
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Difrent: 4:52am On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
Hope uzodinma should know that no matter what he does no matter how he is used he would never be trusted in Nigeria he would always be IPOB in their eyes

The used zik blamed him later
They used Kaduna blamed him later
They used Ben nwabueze blamed him later
They used authur nzeribe blamed him later
They used rochas blamed him later
They used onu and nwajuba relegated them

Now it's hopes turn

Igbo politicians must really be bad politicians for them to be allowing themselves to be used all the time

Nobody used ZIK though.....man was very greedy and his greed used him

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by mrvitalis(m): 4:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Difrent:

Igbo politicians must really be bad politicians for them to be allowing themselves to be used all the time

Nobody used ZIK though.....man was very greedy and his greed used him
Name your tribe let me list people they have used from there
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Difrent: 4:59am On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
Name your tribe let me list people they have used from there

Nobody forced you to name all igbo politicians that have allegedly been used... like most igbos you never take responsibility for anything.....always looking for who to blame for your poor choices and annoyingly used to making baseless comparism.

Later we go hear igbos bow to no one and are independent minded

YET

your likes castigate igbos that try to be independent minded as "being used"
Confused lot.
Allow the judiciary to either disgrace him or use him to make landmark judgement that will deepen democracy

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by mrvitalis(m): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Difrent:

Nobody forced you to name all igbo politicians that have allegedly been used... like most igbos you never take responsibility for anything.....always looking for who to blame for your poor choices and annoyingly used to making baseless comparism.

Later we go hear igbos bow to no one and are independent minded

YET

your likes castigate igbos that try to be independent minded as "being used"
Confused lot.
Allow the judiciary to either disgrace him or use him to make landmark judgement that will deepen democracy
Lol Igbos are independent minded reason why the British with their Fulani boys spend billions to control when emerge leaders most times in Igbo land ....infact after the civil war they installed people who they could control and the boys of those people are largely in charge till date

We are not ashamed of that fact , na we don't hide our dirty cloths from the public ...we rather put them outside while our room is super clean

I wrote what I did to create awareness among my Igbo people

And what Hope is doing is what your consider independent mindedness ? ...na small time sha his like would be relegated and never to be seen again in Igbo political landscape

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Difrent: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol Igbos are independent minded reason why the British with their Fulani boys spend billions to control when emerge leaders most times in Igbo land ....infact after the civil war they installed people who they could control and the boys of those people are largely in charge till date

We are not ashamed of that fact , na we don't hide our dirty cloths from the public ...we rather put them outside while our room is super clean

I wrote what I did to create awareness among my Igbo people

And what Hope is doing is what your consider independent mindedness ? ...na small time sha his like would be relegated and never to be seen again in Igbo political landscape

Igbos feel they are marginalized
Igbos feel someone somewhere is out to control them.....ironically using their kinsmen
YET
They deceive themselves they are independent minded
Something must be wrong with the igbos then

What we other Nigerians know is that its insatiable GREED and ENVY.thats the driving force of all igbo actions. The same greed and envy made ZIK want to control eastern and western region only for your likes to claim he was used . Authur Nzeribes greed and envy made him allow himself to be used to truncate june 12

That guy that instituted the suit most likely sold out his tribe for a pot of porridge.

Yes such people exist in other tribes but it's only igbos that pretend such dont exist among them.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by mrvitalis(m): 6:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Difrent:

Igbos feel someone somewhere is out to control them.....ironically using their kinsmen
YET

What we other Nigerians know is that its insatiable GREED and ENVY.thats the driving force of all igbo actions. The same greed and envy made ZIK want to control eastern and western region only for your likes to claim he was used . Authur Nzeribes greed and envy made him allow himself to be used to truncate june 12

That guy that instituted the suit most likely sold out his tribe for a pot of porridge.

Yes such people exist in other tribes but it's only igbos that pretend such dont exist among them.

Lol Igbos know we are marginalized we don't feel it and we talk about it yes its our right

But does that hold us down ? Absolutely not we are arguably the most successful ethnic nation in Africa on several fields

But doesn't mean we can't acknowledge the truth ...states in Nigeria was specifically created to water down the influence of the Igbo man

Geological resources mapping was done almost everywhere except Igboland in other not to give us any economic advantage

I can go on and on ...yes Nigeria is not working for anyone but Nigeria is designed to specifically work against the Igbo nation....yes but that doesn't stop is from being successful absolutely not

As for using our kinsmen that's know ...I can find someone in your family that would betray you all for crumbs

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
They should better withdraw that stupid law suit. We don't need that now. Leave INEC to do its job.
Tinubu is a common criminal

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Difrent: 6:16am On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol Igbos know we are marginalized we don't feel it and we talk about it yes its our right

But does that hold us down ? Absolutely not we are arguably the most successful ethnic nation in Africa on several fields

But doesn't mean we can't acknowledge the truth ...states in Nigeria was specifically created to water down the influence of the Igbo man

Geological resources mapping was done almost everywhere except Igboland in other not to give us any economic advantage

I can go on and on ...yes Nigeria is not working for anyone but Nigeria is designed to specifically work against the Igbo nation....yes but that doesn't stop is from being successful absolutely not

As for using our kinsmen that's know ...I can find someone in your family that would betray you all for crumbs

Typical of igbos
Talking from both sides of the mouth.
If other Nigerians really hate you how then will you be in every nook and cranny of Nigeria making wealth everywhere except in igboland.

If Nigeria is not working for igbos how come you are the most sucessful ? Your ingenuity? That could still become sucess in a place you claim is not working?...definately you are making your wealth the wrong and crooked way to succeed in a system skewed against you...is it through drugs, baby factories, sale of substandard and counterfeit, armed robberies, ritual killings

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by mrvitalis(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Difrent:

Typical of igbos
Talking from both sides of the mouth.
If other Nigerians really hate you how then will you be in every nook and cranny of Nigeria making wealth everywhere except in igboland.

If Nigeria is not working for igbos how come you are the most sucessful ? Your ingenuity? That could still become sucess in a place you claim is not working?...definately you are making your wealth the wrong and crooked way to succeed in a system skewed against you...is it through drugs, baby factories, sale of substandard and counterfeit, armed robberies, ritual killings

What can Nigeria do against the Igbos or other Nigerians do against the Igbos to stop us from progressing that they haven't done ...I dare you to name one

Massacre us ? Since 1945
Sized our properties ?
Closed market ?
Sale us land at inflated prices ? ...even refused to sale us land ?
strangulate us with business bottle necks ?
Verbal attacks ?
Political isolation ?
Deny of political positions ?
Lack of federal infrastructure ?
Region with largest gas reserve yet no federal government built power plant

I dare you to name one thing Nigeria can do to Igbos that hasn't been done

Any other thing would be too direct and would give Igbos legitimate reason to seek Biafra ...I dare you name one

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Difrent: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

What can Nigeria do against the Igbos or other Nigerians do against the Igbos to stop us from progressing that they haven't done ...I dare you to name one

Massacre us ? Since 1945
Sized our properties ?
Closed market ?
Sale us land at inflated prices ? ...even refused to sale us land ?
strangulate us with business bottle necks ?
Verbal attacks ?
Political isolation ?
Deny of political positions ?
Lack of federal infrastructure ?
Region with largest gas reserve yet no federal government built power plant

I dare you to name one thing Nigeria can do to Igbos that hasn't been done

Any other thing would be too direct and would give Igbos legitimate reason to seek Biafra ...I dare you name one

Whose fault if no igboman thought of bringing a power plant to the east in a government where an igboman was SGF (anyim) finance minister (NOI) Aviation minister (Oduah) and shokingly power minister (nnaji) in a government that was building power plants all over the place and even in places far away from gas sources?
When we say igbos are bad politicians you think its an insult .....it's the truth. I've opined before that igbos should leave or take a break from national politics , sit back and readjust their view of national politics and come out to play it the way other are playing it ......theres a huge gap between politics and business.

Funny how you blame others for the fault of your own GREEDY ELITES and their poor masses collaborators . Political isolation? Is it a yorubaman thats governor of Abia or its a fulani man thats minister representing Imo.....not surprised arent all igbos blaming Tinubu for their "woes" as if the man has ever governed any igbo state.
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Perfectbeing(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2022
Difrent:

YET

You forgot to add Michael Okpara who advised Zik to shun Awolowo and side with the Fulanis.

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by mrvitalis(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Difrent:

Whose fault if no igboman thought of bringing a power plant to the east in a government where an igboman was SGF (anyim) finance minister (NOI) Aviation minister (Oduah) and shokingly power minister (nnaji) in a government that was building power plants all over the place and even in places far away from gas sources?
When we say igbos are bad politicians you think its an insult .....it's the truth. I've opined before that igbos should leave or take a break from national politics , sit back and readjust their view of national politics and come out to play it the way other are playing it ......theres a huge gap between politics and business.

Funny how you blame others for the fault of your own GREEDY ELITES and their poor masses collaborators . Political isolation? Is it a yorubaman thats governor of Abia or its a fulani man thats minister representing Imo.....not surprised arent all igbos blaming Tinubu for their "woes" as if the man has ever governed any igbo state.
I dared to name one thing Nigeria can do to hurt and Igbo man that they haven't done ...I dare you to name one ...stop shifting the goal post
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Difrent: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

I dared to name one thing Nigeria can do to hurt and Igbo man that they haven't done ...I dare you to name one ...stop shifting the goal post

They have done more to make your life better than hurt you
Which tribe hasn't been hurt by Nigeria?.....NONE
It's just that its only igbos that play victims whenever they lose out of the power game.
Theres a thread on nairaland that will be a constant reminder of how igbos were jeering yoruba leaders for complaining about yoruba marginalization during GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by mrvitalis(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Difrent:

They have done more to make your life better than hurt you
Which tribe hasn't been hurt by Nigeria?.....NONE
It's just that its only igbos that play victims whenever they lose out of the power game.
Theres a thread on nairaland that will be a constant reminder of how igbos were jeering yoruba leaders for complaining about yoruba marginalization during GEJ
So I can't make one think your people can do to Igbos if they hate Igbos that they haven't done ? Lol you can't name one ? ...I dare you to name one
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Difrent: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

So I can't make one think your people can do to Igbos if they hate Igbos that they haven't done ? Lol you can't name one ? ...I dare you to name one

WE HAVEN'T DENIED YOU NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP
and we can never do that , even if you pick up arms

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by mrvitalis(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Difrent:

WE HAVEN'T DENIED YOU NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP
and we can never do that , even if you pick up arms
Lol do you have the power to do that ? Doing that is what Igbos like me have been hopping for 50 years plus

You can't say you haven't done something you know too well you have no power to do

So you can't name one ? I'm still daring you ...you have been thinking since morning name one just one
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by asanausana91: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
alsudan:
Supreme Court Governor is on borrowed time, nothing is gonna save him.

By January 14 2024 he will be history.
even Obi is a surpreme court governor.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by OBALOLA55(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
MAI GIDA YOU SURE SAY DEM NOR HACK YOUR ACCOUNTshocked
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Difrent: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol do you have the power to do that ? Doing that is what Igbos like me have been hopping for 50 years plus

You can't say you haven't done something you know too well you have no power to do

So you can't name one ? I'm still daring you ...you have been thinking since morning name one just one

If this is not one thing I have mentioned then you don't have any point to make.....we haven't denied you citizenship you should be grateful for that and stop being a cry baby.......many of the over 200 other tribes haven't gotten half of what you enjoy but they are not crying like you .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Mrs Peter Obi Speaking In Her Dialect Today In Campaign Ground / 'Tinubu Will Not Win Kano, He May Come 4th' - Jaafar Jaafar / South east are More Educated Than West central, south west and mid west See Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.