Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS (1348 Views)

Court Fixes Friday For Judgment In Suit To Stop INEC From Using MC Oluomo / Court Asked To Stop INEC From Listing APC, Tinubu Over "Forgery" / N45m: Group Asks Court To Stop INEC From Recognising Buhari As APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by mrvitalis(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Difrent:

If this is not one thing I have mentioned then you don't have any point to make.....we haven't denied you citizenship you should be grateful for that and stop being a cry baby.......many of the over 200 other tribes haven't gotten half of what you enjoy but they are not crying like you .
Lol you can't say you denied me something you don't have power to deny me ...how does that make sense to you ?

Can you deny me citizenship even if you want to ? The answer is no
Re: Nwankwere Chinwen Approach Court To Stop INEC From Using BVAS by Difrent: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol you can't say you denied me something you don't have power to deny me ...how does that make sense to you ?

Can you deny me citizenship even if you want to ? The answer is no

Thats why i keep telling you your claims of other tribes hating you is laughable when you can live anywhere you want and do whatever you want and identified as a NIGERIAN

One thing you want and crave for is DOMINANCE....the power to dominate others and that you cannot get.
Igbos supposedly control trade and commerce

Igbos are active players in the financial sector

In education you find them

In real Estate....they claim the own most of the properties in Lagos sad

But because they made wrong decisions politically and have not been thought worthy of being made president PDP despite 16 years of slavery....they think the only options left for them is to Intimidate others and bulldoze their way to the presidency or they wake up the dead and hurried corpse of BIAFRA and they think we will just they watch them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sad Paradox Of Peter Obi, Obidients And The Northerners. / Daddy Freeze Stirs Reactions As He Advises Peter Obi To Create Music Album. / FFK Is A Shameless Lunatic (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.