Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) (52850 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Ttalk: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jestin:
See stupid Zack Orji with white beard. I used to think people with white beard have wisdom but this man is foolish. Tinubu should host Sango but he is going to where

Make una dey abuse everyone, you go see who would vote your fake China product on election dey.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by benitwater(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Leggoo
It's about to go down low
Asiwaju all the way
Follow who know road.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by BeautifulMind2: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Alajiki:

Na who send you all this one? grin

No come kill yourself on top Tinubu and Lagos State. Go back to village in Aguleri in Anambra and hold Obi Pandora and his colleagues responsible for the backwardness of your region.
Tinubu will lose Lagos in 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by saysugar(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mumu! if you know who tinubu is, u will fear grin the fear of what if this jagaban later win will let most of them support tinubu undecided
Jestin:
See stupid Zack Orji with white beard. I used to think people with white beard have wisdom but this man is foolish. Tinubu should host Sango but he is going to where

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Begi begi actors them...
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Alajiki(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Tinubu will lose Lagos in 2023

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Jackbaur88: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
This Zack Orji has lost my respect
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Edc1: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hungrywood
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by hohafrank(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
I just pity Tinubu.The way he will lose Lagos let alone the general election will be unimaginable.
He better step down for Obi to avoid the shameful defeat.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by illuminutty: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Congratulations in advance.

Oya Zombidients, start wailing and crying on my post.

Is PDP still in this race?
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by detectivejones: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Voracious actors and actresses.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Carlylepneuma: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ah see ribadu de frontin, he definitely want to cash out...
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jestin:

Your Father that is more foolish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by tunwumi: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jestin:

Your father dead or alive with white hair have multiple of what you stated above.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by omenka(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
MrBachelor:
cool

Do interviews and tell us how you won't be worse than Buhari. No. Na to dey gather irrelevant people dey dash dem money dey beg for endorsements.

Everybody wan cash out sha.
It is not a constitutional requirement for him to grant any interviews. Regardless, for you and your brothers alike, a billion interviews wouldn't change your bigoted mindset.

We are okay with what he's doing so far and we dearly pray himself and all of us within the APC family who believe in the peace and progress of our dear country, Nigeria, good tidings shall find us in 2023 and beyond.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Abdu81: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
All Nigerian celebrities are in the obidients camp the rest are cashbrities.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jackbaur88:
This Zack Orji has lost my respect
Wetin you don take your respect achieve?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by SILVERLINES: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jagaban pepper them pepper them ooooo
you are carry a heavy cross for a sick old dying man. And you are this proud, I pity your miserable life and generations
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by chidooh1: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
The jagaban! Piss fall on you my man
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Advancedman(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
plaindealer:
Pictures

You see we are fucking divided Yoruba and Igbo are Nollywood while north choose differently American is simply Hollywood while India is Bollywood.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Nayture147: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
TimmyTen:
You will never see RMD, Pete Edochie, Nkem Owoh, Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, Joke Silver, Zuby ,Rita Dominic and the likes, only the hungry ones will turn up

Yes all of which are Igbos �
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Nayture147: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
hohafrank:
I just pity Tinubu.The way he will lose Lagos let alone the general election will be unimaginable.
He better step down for Obi to avoid the shameful defeat.

Mumu
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Asiwaju everywhere, he knows how this game is been played. Obi can be roaming abroad looking for what’s not lost for all we care. Wait ooo please who is Obi’s father or mother and how did they die? Serious question that need answers
One day u go chop beating for dis forum,,,,, grin
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by PandoraObi: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
SILVERLINES:
you are carry a heavy cross for a sick old dying man. And you are this proud, I pity your miserable life and generations
You are talking about being miserable, yet you came here to attack me for my opinion and I did mention your name, you are trying to picture your life and generation, thinking others share your disappointment and downtrodden, depression is real, face your mother, I am not responsible for your frustrations.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Chi133(f): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
muykem:
The incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. A man with a good track records of performance.

Shame on you. Your family will be disappointed
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by IgOga(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zetty177x:
If it's interview, he will disappear

Who interview help grin grin grin

You dey champions league dey entertain with dribbling skills when your mate dey score goals....nor be who play better dey get cup o...na who win grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Ikea81: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
This zack Orji for winners golden bet advert telling people to be wise.....na so him come foolish ?
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Nayture147: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
tiswell:
see the shameless zack

tueh!

Shameless Becos he doesn’t support your Yeye candidate .. you guys are the dumbest I swear. Foooolish comment, in a democracy..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
So he will be voted,lue lie
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by davidl7: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Some where in Ibadan

APC Youths Walk for the Incoming President Bola Tinubu

They go still share una #500 for garri n sugar. Finish!

Una go still chop half done beans for another 4 years.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Zack orji looking so hungry and stupid.... waiting for the time the money will be shared
He has a better reasons to be close to the seat of power... You have no reasons at all promoting an urchin that haven't done anything for you... While he was governor but instead increased school fees and prised out the poor to access education. That's the OBI you are supporting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by richie240: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hehehehehe..... Siddon dia.
So u didn't know it was bcus of the heat of d moment that made d wife put out that instagram post? You not know say na to deflect zombidients'/Igbos'focus away from them ni?
Did obi offer him money and he refused it? Oh, I forget say obi not dey give shi-shi, na to collect e sabi!
vvv
https://www.nairaland.com/7280049/video-primary-school-girl-donates
^^^
Tueh!
cool

annyz:
I Knew that Ibo betrayal must show face.
There is nothing hunger cannot do.

I am happy the wife knows the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.