Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju (633 Views)

Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by MrMaestro: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Oyo people have long been known as intelligent and logical thinkers. Some of the best and brightest Yoruba icons come from Oyo. So it’s no surprise that Oyo youths come out in droves to support the best candidate with the best track record of governance and best proof of selecting fantastic administrators. The man that has built Lagos to the 4th economy of Africa, and the man that will lead Nigeria to step up as Africas China. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Totilopussylick(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin oh I can see how hopelessly they are
Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by PresidObi: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
This deception must stop, they were not marching to anywhere in this pictures, they are holding a rally standing in one place, I can count 1,378 persons upon all the money promised.

Later in the evening the videos of where they will fight for sharing the 2k will be uploaded.

Who will vote for a looters if he's not paid, which kind juju be that? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Awwn
As?
Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hungry people, follow follow people,eba,garri ,corn and yam grin
Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by OkutaNla: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
MrMaestro:
Oyo people have long been known as intelligent and logical thinkers. Some of the best and brightest Yoruba icons come from Oyo. So it’s no surprise that Oyo youths come out in droves to support the best candidate with the best track record of governance and best proof of selecting fantastic administrators. The man that will lead Nigeria to the next stage. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Watch them say that the crowd was rented. In the deluded minds of Ipob Zombiedients, na only dem get youths.

3 Likes

Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Una try
Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Abdul05: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
What l am seeing now.... grin

Undoubtedly,

This match attracted a capacity crowd of 2m because there wasn't a space in between the crowd....

2 million confirmed... grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by MrMaestro: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
OkutaNla:

Watch them say that the crowd is rented. In the deluded minds of Ipob Zombiedients, na only dem get youths.
Yes, we know them. It’s just because they’re loud. The difference between Obi and Tinubu is a microcosm of the difference between Igbos and Yorubas.

One group is loud. The other group is calculating.

One group is all talk. The other group would rather let actions speak.

One group loves bragging. The other is humble yet dominates in multiple spheres.

One group would rather be perpetual victims, the other takes the bull by the horns to be perpetual victors.

And if you take a look at each candidates supporters, you’ll see they harbor the character traits of the candidate as well.

5 Likes

Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by IgOga(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tina00writer:
Hungry people, follow follow people,eba,garri ,corn and yam grin
grin grin
Omo pupa take it easy o....there is plenty of agbado and cassava to go round just ask grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by ElSudani: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Testing, testing, testing... reality is about to hit. Zombidients will be left scratching their heads.

1 Like

Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Qtrpst4: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
But I heard you people are suing obidient from holding rally on Oct 1st on Lagos, why are you people scared nah

When una go share another money for the next rally, I wan collect my own 2k, I hear sey nah 2k una share.

After all, no be tifnubu get the money, Nah steal hem steal am

MrMaestro:

Yes, we know them. It’s just because they’re loud. The difference between Obi and Tinubu is a microcosm of the difference between Igbos and Yorubas.

One group is loud. The other group is calculating.

One group is all talk. The other group would rather let actions speak.

One group loves bragging. The other is humble yet dominates in multiple spheres.

One group would rather be perpetual victims, the other takes the bull by the horns to be perpetual victors.

And if you take a look at each candidates supporters, you’ll see they harbor the character traits of the candidate as well.

1 Like

Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
IgOga:

grin grin
Omo pupa take it easy o....there is plenty of agbado and cassava to go round just ask grin

grin grin larva ,they should just try to hold their longer throat
Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by kay1one(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Let them come and do half of this is Enugu or Anambra.

APC scrambling for votes in their own base grin
Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Obamaofusa: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
But I heard you people are seeing obidient from holding rally on Oct 1st on Lagos, why are you people scared nah

When una go share another money for the next rally, I wan collect my own 2k, I hear sey nah 2k una share.

No wonder you are Mr Wailer..
Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by LegendHero(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:
This deception must stop, they were not marching to anywhere in this pictures, they are holding a rally standing in one place, I can count 1,378 persons upon all the money promised.

Later in the evening the videos of where they will fight for sharing the 2k will be uploaded.

Who will vote for a looters if he's not paid, which kind juju be that? grin

You better don’t commit suicide. This is the video of them walking.

Oya start counting!

We will teach you children what you ancestors learnt the hard way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56F0iWsUe2Y

1 Like

Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by MrMaestro: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
But I heard you people are seeing obidient from holding rally on Oct 1st on Lagos, why are you people scared nah

So much tears flowing. It is well.
Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Jnkay: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hahaha! This first two pictures are Photoshop. The video is correct but they were less than 2000. I was at the first bank Dugbe in Ibadan, opposite the ShopRite and Cocoa house when they passed.
They tried shaaa
Re: Mic Test: Thousands Oyo Youths March For Asiwaju by Jnkay: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hahaha! The first two pictures are Photoshop. The video is correct but they were less than 2000. I was at the first bank Dugbe in Ibadan, opposite the ShopRite and Cocoa house when they passed.
They tried shaaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Vote For An Igbo Man... / 2023: ‘obidients’ Marching For Peter Obi Are Hungry Nigerians Paid N1000 – Dino / APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.