Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You (80373 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? / Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans / Going Bra-less. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
When a lady hardly wears bra and goes around bra less she doesn't care what you think

Secondly I dislike when women call your attention and be like Aunty wear Bra

Na you get the Breast

You have no idea what people go through in their life if you see them braless biko fem

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

You're sexual.

You're soulful.

You're
emotional.

You're spiritual.

You're magic.

You're both of the light and the dark.

You're human.

Don't deny any aspects of who you are.

A healthy soul is a whole soul.

#digitabimpethecoach

My Best Team Goal Couples Is Wode Maya & Trudy Maya they just got married and guess what they are fucking rich with a touch of simplicity

Have never seen a millionaire couples so humble and simple like them

They built their first real estate together

They built their YouTube brands together talking about discovering Africa

They are couples that every young Africans should emulate

With the money they have they decided to do simple wedding

Aside that , they made sure they achieve their goals before they settle

Even though they haven't tick all their goals but they started small and look at them today , landlord's with a touch of humility and simplicity

I celebrate couples who make impact to the world

No be just to marry yeye person

Marry a team player who is all about growth

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Michelle70(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
i love nipples,

Any body caught selling bra should be declared illegal trading

301 Likes 19 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by MatrixReloaded: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
keep dangling the Bobby up and down without concern. Just the same way I will be dangling my gbola without boxers.

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's a WHORÈ, SLÚT, OLOSHO and
FISH BRAIN GENERATION OF GIRLS.

An average Nigerian girl these days within 18 - 28 have between 3 - 8 bodycount.
Note, I SAID AVERAGE. This bodycount includes at least one married man.
I know a WHORĒ personally whom you'd think is a very decent girl but when we hacked through her WhatsApp, this girl has slept with at least 7 people just within 7 months last year when we checked, including with 3 married men, and has done one abortion. This girl has at least 20 bodycount!!! Her parents are okay and quite religious but they don't even have a clue about what she's doing and what she has done.

MOST OF THEM ARE SHAMELESS TO DRESS ANYHOW BUT EVEN MANY OF THE ONES THAT DRESSES MODESTLY HER WHORÈS.

I'm not even talking about runs girl and girls you know that does HOOKUPS.

I'm still just referring to girls like:
Your sisters
Your cousins
Your fiancée
Your girlfriend etc.

236 Likes 20 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lmao

Michelle70:
i like nipples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Na the Women you know be olosho e sure for me

OSUigboFlatHead:
It's a

WHORÈ
SLÚT
OLOSHO
and
FISH BRAIN GENERATION OF GIRLS.

YO

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Femolacaster(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nothing wey we no go see here!

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lmao

MatrixReloaded:
keep dangling the Bobby up and down without concern. Just the same way I will be dangling my gbola without boxers.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmn

Femolacaster:
Nothing wey we no go see here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by floss(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tities at work
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lmao

floss:
Tities at work

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Na the Women you know be olosho e sure for me

Or deh
What's your bodycount?
Let's start with that if you don't want thunder to strike your reproductive organs.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOUR ACTIONS WILL ALWAYS BE MET WITH REACTIONS.
You can't go about dressing indecently and expect people to mind their business, not to sexualize or objectify you.

- We have kids and younger ones we don't want shameless fools and WHÓRES to infect with their spirit of hookup and olosho.

Grow up and have sense!
Abi HOW MANY BODYCOUNT WILL YOU HAVE BEFORE YOU HAVE SENSE!?

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lmao

You be the type wey dey judge book by the cover

Na thunder go fire your gbola

Because e sure for me sey you wey talk body count na you get am pass

OSUigboFlatHead:

Or deh
What's your bodycount?
Let's start with that if you don't want thunder to strike your reproductory organs

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

Mu... Mu
Just answer the simple question!

If you tell your parents, future husband and children your true bodycount, WILL THEY BE PROUD OF YOU?

Is God happy with your bodycount?

Ho low show

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

Mu... Mu

If you tell your parents, future husband and children your true bodycount, WILL THEY BE PROUD OF YOU?

Ho low show.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Body count ke

Na you be God wey Know my body count lmao

OSUigboFlatHead:

Mu... Mu

Ho low show

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mortugi

Body count ke

Na you be God wey Know my body count lmao

OSUigboFlatHead:

Mu... Mu

Ho low show.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Fahvvy: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
1. When a lady hardly wears bra and goes around bra less she doesn't care what you think

2. Secondly I dislike when women call your attention and be like Aunty wear Bra

Na you get the Breast

You have no idea what people go through in their life if you see them braless biko fem

1. Just as she doesn't care what people think, she also shouldn't care when people perceive and treat her a certain kind of way undecided....

When you dress a certain kind of way, know that people will perceive and treat you a certain kind of way too....

If you see a person with a military uniform, you don't need a prophet to tell you to behave, naturally there's a certain "respect" you will Accord that fellow...

If you see a person with NYSC uniform, you also don't need a prophet to tell you that, that fellow is most likely a "federal government pikin" and thus you will treat the person accordingly...

When you go out without a bra, you'll be perceived a certain way, so I sincerely hope that you also wouldn't mind being treated that way undecided....

2. What people go through in life isn't an excuse....

People (especially women) feel that when they misbehave people should "understand" that, they are going through something and that should be reason enough to overlook their excesses...

But my dear...
THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU UNDERSTANDING

If you act a certain way, you will be treated accordingly... If you see someone that cares about you enough to call you to order, take corrections o undecided...

216 Likes 24 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
You could have scroll pass my timeline

I never ask for your opinions period

Fahvvy:

1. Just as she doesn't care what people think, she also shouldn't care when people perceive and treat her a certain kind of way undecided....

When you dress a certain kind of way, know that people will perceive and treat you a certain kind of way too....

If you see a person with a military uniform, you don't need a prophet to tell you to behave, naturally there's a certain "respect" you will Accord that fellow...

If you see a person with NYSC uniform, you also don't need a prophet to tell you that, that fellow is most likely a "federal government pikin" and thus you will treat the person accordingly...

When you go out without a bra, you'll be perceived a certain way, so I sincerely hope that you also wouldn't mind being treated that way undecided....

2. What people go through in life isn't an excuse....

People (especially women) feel that when they misbehave people should "understand" that, they are going through something and that should be reason enough to overlook their excesses...

But my dear...
THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU UNDERSTANDING

If you act a certain way, you will be treated accordingly... If you see someone that cares about you enough to call you to order, take corrections o undecided...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Fahvvy: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You could have scroll pass my timeline

I never ask for your opinions period

Hahahahaha
grin grin cheesy grin grin

And here I was thinking I was having a conversation with a mature mind, my bad undecided...

Maybe next time, you should take your own advice @bolded undecided....

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
LMAO na you mature na

With long comment for your mind

No one ask for your opinion

Scroll and skip Timeline

Lmao
Fahvvy:

Hahahahaha
grin grin cheesy grin grin

And here I was thinking I was having a conversation with a mature mind, my bad undecided...

Maybe next time, you should take your own advice @bolded undecided....

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Wordsfrombimpe:
When a lady hardly wears bra and goes around bra less she doesn't care what you think

Secondly I dislike when women call your attention and be like Aunty wear Bra

Na you get the Breast

Okpo, just admit that you’re a LovePeddler

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Wordsfrombimpe:

LMAO na you mature na

Scroll and skip Timeline

Lmao

You know that what you’re doing is wrong and it’s bothering you that’s why you had to create a thread about it. People react to things they are guilty of so don’t even bother lying. Every action has repercussions,I’m sure you’re among the evil people shouting that Karma doesn’t exist but my dear it exists. Give yourself ten more years or even 50 years it’ll take years but you must definitely suffer for your stupid mistakes

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
No one ask for your opinions

Scroll and skip timeline

Period

Lol!

Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

You know that what you’re doing is wrong and it’s bothering you that’s why you had to create a thread about it. People react to things they are guilty of so don’t even bother lying. Every action has repercussions,I’m sure you’re among the evil people shouting that Karma doesn’t exist but my dear it exists. Give yourself ten more years or even 50 years it’ll take years but you must definitely suffer for your stupid mistakes

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lmao
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Okpo, just admit that you’re a LovePeddler

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Kirkman: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
i like nipples
Especially the perky ones. E dey give man better joy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Fahvvy: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

LMAO na you mature na

Scroll and skip Timeline

Lmao

Only a foolish person will come to a public platform , create a thread and yet complain when people give their own opinion on the matter undecided...

If you don't want people's opinions on a matter, then keep it to yourself!!

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
The only foolish person is you

This user don't care about your opinions

A thread who doesn't need your opinion

I said what I said

Scroll and skip aunty opinion lol!

Fahvvy:

Only a foolish person will come to a public platform , create a thread and yet complain when people give their own opinion on the matter undecided...

If you don't want people's opinions on a matter, then keep it to yourself!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by fati2001(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Shitz like this happen in Africa especially the Republic of shitzoigeria .The reason why she's retard.ed in everything. She can't even compete with her siblings Egypt, Morocco,South Africa and Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chai

Bad Guy

Nice one

Kirkman:

Especially the perky ones. E dey give man better joy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmn
fati2001:
Shitz like this happen in Africa especially the Republic of shitzoigeria .The reason why she's retard.ed in everything. She can even compete with her siblings Egypt, Morocco,South Africa and Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by fati2001(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Hmmn
The most hypocrite humans I have known are Nigerians [sorry to say ]but I won't apologize.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.