Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Redpill Awareness On Nairaland Will Help Ladies Make Better Life Choices. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Awareness On Nairaland Will Help Ladies Make Better Life Choices. (195 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redpill Awareness On Nairaland Will Help Ladies Make Better Life Choices. by FreeSpirited: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
On the context of relationship, ordinarily, young ladies are gullible, capricious and most times only want to chase the trend, and enjoy the moment, owing to the fact that emotions and peer pressure rule most of their priority.

However, with age, they get to distinguish between fact, fiction, and reality. For many, it would have been too late. And in redpill parlance, they say, by then, they would have hit the wall- that dreadful moment when guys are no longer rushing them due to age- and can only rue their past life decisions.
This is where Nairaland redpill awareness comes in. For most frequenters of NL, the noise and notoriety of redpill warriors can be annoying and exasperating but, this, at the same time, brings to awareness the painful truth about inter-gender dynamics, and despites its perceived or supposed misogyny, some lessons can be learnt especially for young ladies.

The good of Redpill awareness on Romance section is such that ladies can for once truly see the ugliness and desperation of life when a woman hit the wall; that point when their sexual and marital value is no longer marketable, so, now, they can quickly make more informed decision while still younger and have a more fulfilling marriage life.

This is for the wise anyway...as many really don't learn from others mistake but rather want to compete hauntingly with men on the sexual market. While the men age like wine, women are like milk.

May you not hit the wall before u geh sense. Amen. Make hay while the sun shines, everything isn't money, not everything that glitters is gold. Women are created to foster and norture healthy relationship because in it, they blossom and are happier, without which their existence comes to questioning even by their own inner self.
Aside your perceived cynicism of Redpill or your hatred for its supposed toxicity, there's a message thereof for you. I mean young ladies.
As for simps, I have no words for them, they will eventually deserve what they get.
Stay-redpilled, and geh sense today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Awareness On Nairaland Will Help Ladies Make Better Life Choices. by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
I don't know which side you are but the thing I must drop is, "man neutral"....

Outta here
Re: Redpill Awareness On Nairaland Will Help Ladies Make Better Life Choices. by FreeSpirited: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
I don't know which side you are but the thing I must drop is, "man neutral"....

Outta here
You talk like a naive teenager who knows basicallynothing or reasonable side to take on life issues.
Grow up...real quick before it's too late

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Create Any Type Of Forex/broker Website For You / Dating Sites. / Will Heaven Be Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.