Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano (13030 Views)

Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC / Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by TUANKU(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Cantonese:
He appears politically irrelevant in Kano state presently.

E no follow.
Your papa is economically, politically, socially irrelevant in your village. E no follow.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2022
How many people come remain for APC in the north

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by Hanndye: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://leadership.ng/ex-speaker-ghali-naabba-returns-to-pdp-knocks-apc/

Why this name, PLEASE.

Meanwhile, APC must pay for the pain. Tinubu, the enslaver, how market?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by Jackbaur88: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu should have backed Osinbajo to get APC ticket. His greed is his greatest undoing. Though I won't be happy about it, the North is likely to retain power due to the reckless selfish interests of people like Tinubu and Wike.
It was very obvious Peter Obi was the most popular candidate in the PDP, but Wike's greed and pride did not allow him to support Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by Tywo2018: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2022
Abeg Watin remain again. See Election before Election. We don know the Winner grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by Fadafada231(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2022
braveboi4life:
Some people think Peter Obis emergence will affect atiku vote but they miss it, every election season comes with its dynamics.
See the massive defection to PDP going on at core North, if you ask me the election will be unpredictable.
I stand with Obi

Peter Obi emergence will affect tinubu more because presently ss and se are in Peter Obi bag. He will also get some appreciable votes from sw. I believe NC especially benue, plateau, taraba and some part of nasarawa and kaduna south are tired of this current government they have suffered a lot hence Peter Obi can still get some votes there.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by HRMK: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2022
STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE POLITICIANS INDEED!!
Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by Ezidimma(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu urchins !!!!
I think I like the sound of that

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by ajepako(f): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Wait oo...

What if , by March 2023, the court says Buhari lost 2019 elections and ATiku/Obi won?

Meaning my 2 favorites, Atiku and Obi ascend power together niyen!

Anyway, for me, anything that would take this Eleribu APC out of power is fine by me

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by mayoricid: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2022
You will be a fool to think all the northern APC leaders would not support Atiku to retain power in the north....you saw it during PDP primary as Tambuwal withdrew to support Atiku at last minute.....

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by anonimi: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Satanically on the beat.

Minister of defection announcement

Our Asiwaju will still laugh his way to Aso Rock, to continue where the man he made president in 2015 stops next year.
No more, no less.
Did I hear you say, God forbid BaThing? tongue

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by AsawanaDgreat: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2022
PDP is gradually taking over Kano state for real, Gandollar right now
Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by comodo: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://leadership.ng/ex-speaker-ghali-naabba-returns-to-pdp-knocks-apc/
This one wey small child dey help locate him place. Anyways transfer season don start for North. Strikers and Midfielders are moving to PDP with speed.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by Abdu81: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2022
The obidients take note.

Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by Safyqueen: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
toneroforever:
The rate at which this defections are happening, I think it's safe to say:

Final match:. Obi Vs Atiku
3rd Place match: Tinubu Vs Kwankwaso

My opinion: While the outcome of the final match will be a close call,the 3rd place highly favours Tinubu to win convincingly.

How many defections are in favour of or into labour party so far? None. And you are still deceiving yourself saying final match is Obi vs Atiku.
Anyway vultures adore their feathers.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by Shikini: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wow ...
Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by brownrockafela(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
The north for Atiku,Lagos for Tinubu, The rest of Nigeria for Peter Obi,at the end the result will shock everyone.
Re: Ex-Speaker, Na’abba, Supporters Dump APC For PDP In Kano by Melagros(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Satanically on the beat.

Minister of defection announcement
Abi grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Produce Flood-Prevention Plan Within 90 Days, Buhari Directs Water Minister / 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG / U.S. To Slap "Terrorist" Label On Boko Haram Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.