Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Just Realized How Important Women Are - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Realized How Important Women Are (4078 Views)

I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / I Just Realized Something New About Nairaland / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stillwhites:
I must forcibly get my dick into your anus. By force, you must be gay raising the flag with rainbow colors.
gay idiot
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
u are not igbo u are a goat, bastard
See this idiot cheesy Are you afraid? I will not torment you , you will commit suicide.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stillwhites:
There's difference betwn GOAT and goat but your IQ is too low to understand that.
fool I understood but what I meant is that u are a goat,ewe in benin language
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
gay idiot
You must be one.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
You must be one.
God forbid I can never be like u
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
See this idiot cheesy Are you afraid? I will not torment you , you will commit suicide.
go and die
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
It's because you lack basic English skills that you resort to speaking your dialect. Stupid gay boy.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
go and die
Death is your potion. My mission on nairaland is to torment and kill fools like you.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
It's because you lack basic English skills that you resort to speaking your dialect. Stupid gay boy.
mumu,I am just trying to make u understand what you are goat,ewe
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
God forbid I can never be like u
God does not listen to prayers of sinners like you. I must make you become a gay and later a trans grin
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
mumu,I am just trying to make u understand what you are goat,ewe
No such word like ewu in English so be rest assured that I am your God and you must worship me.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Death is your potion. My mission on nairaland is to torment and kill fools like you.
bastard,let me see how u will kill me,mad man
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
bastard,let me see how u will kill me,mad man
Hehehe. I will skin you alive and bake bread with your flesh, such a nice dish grin
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Hehehe. I will skin you alive and bake bread with your flesh, such a nice dish grin
cannibal, idiot
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
GOAT and goat is same thing meaning greatest of all time so it doesn't matter if you use capital or small letter.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
gay idiot
Of course you must be one some days.

I must get into your anus with my dick.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Is that all you can say ?

You absolutely have nothing to say. Go and learn .
I am not a jobless broke fool like u that goes about learning how to insult other people idiot
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stillwhites:
Of course you must be one some days.

I must get into your anus with my dick.
u deserve to be killed by hanging u don't know the hate I have towards gays
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stillwhites:
GOAT and goat is same thing meaning greatest of all time so it doesn't matter if you use capital or small letter.
bastard,if u like keep on pretending u don't know what I mean
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by BarrTheKing: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
You only mean I am the greatest of all time.

I can't pretend to my potential gay rapist like you.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by BarrTheKing: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
u deserve to be killed by hanging u don't know the hate I have towards gays
Your hate doesn't matter. What matters is that I must have a taste of your anus.

Come to America and see...here we don't hide our sex orientation. I must make you become gay.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by BarrTheKing: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
I am not a jobless broke fool like u that goes about learning how to insult other people idiot
You are because you are already learning from me.

I must rape you and get you pregnant. Pregnant man is your name cheesy
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
BarrTheKing:
You are because you are already learning from me.

I must rape you and get you pregnant. Pregnant man is your name cheesy
u are just an insane person that is supposed to be in a psychiatric hospital mtcheew
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
BarrTheKing:
Your hate doesn't matter. What matters is that I must have a taste of your anus.

Come to America and see...here we don't hide our sex orientation. I must make you become gay.
u obviously need mental care
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Postinor:
You are the one pretending as if you don't know you are a fool grin

Just calm down, I will clearly spell them out for you smiley
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Postinor:
u are just an insane person that is supposed to be in a psychiatric hospital mtcheew
And you are supposed to be chained hands backwards stuffed in a brick and be pushed down Third Mainland Bridge for the fishes to feed.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Postinor:
u obviously need mental care
Wonders has finally ended.

Pot calling spoon black grin
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Stillwhites:
And you are supposed to be chained hands backwards stuffed in a brick and be pushed down Third Mainland Bridge for the fishes to feed.
bastard
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Stillwhites:
Wonders has finally ended.

Pot calling spoon black grin
yeye dey smell
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by VictorMessi1: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Postinor:
yeye dey smell
Yea, in your body grin

Why are you pained as I am giving you hot oil ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! / My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? / Geography Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.