Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 (1256 Views)

"I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol / Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 by isreal012(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
Radio and TV permit for N20,000 (twenty thousand naira ) issued to a small shop that has just one TV and 7computers after the payment of 5,000 Naira for trade permit  on that same shop, (12x12 shop). This is happening in Lagos State and Ikosi Isheri LCDA Particular. YET YOUR SLOGAN REMAINS "EKO ONI BAJE O"? Help us Fashola, this is too much for us. NA ALL OF US GET LAGOS O, WE DON VOTE FOR U NOW NO COME MEAN SAY WE NO GO GET RIGHT TO LIBERTY O. we don't even know the exact amount pay, all we see is the bill that is issued and handed to  us or pasted on our wall like slaves. radio and TV use to be from 200naira to 500naira only how a shop without a tv is been locked up for a crime not committed? Fashola should give us numbers to call we are in the dark please throw more light to it. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 by djustice: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2011
Yeye man! No be una vote for them after collecting sums ranging from N1000 to N10,000 Sebi you collected money to vote. They're collecting it back now. Do me I do you, God no dey vex!!

You voted them in. Enjoy their overlordship of you and yours. Oshi iranu!!
Re: IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 by seanet02: 4:44am On Aug 12, 2011
djustice:

Yeye man! No be una vote for them after collecting sums ranging from N1000 to N10,000 Sebi you collected money to vote. They're collecting it back now. Do me I do you, God no dey vex!!

You voted them in. Enjoy their overlordship of you and yours. Oshi iranu!!
Creating multiple ID's just to rubbish The achievements of Fashola is not going to help you in your campaign of calumny. We know you are the same thing as the OP. Dfool
Re: IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 by slaughter(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2011
which ever way either with different username or not the message has been passed acrossed, i didnt vote 4 him because i saw it coming just cross ur leg and watch the worst is yet 2 come from fashola and his Godfather tinubu Lagosins wil cry with diferent bill coming from diffrent quaters this 4yrs administration the man has come back to make back all the money he has used 4 road construction , u pple think fashola is a fool he is not ,he only studied lagosian and he got u pple i am in the same problem am even thinking of closing my office because of high bills from LG and alausa , LASTMA has grown worst , every vehicle papers u now hold it is fake 2 the V.I.O , D drivers licence from LAGOS STATE LICENCING OFFICE all of sudden became fake,just in the name of go out and generate money for the govt or else no salary, ipity uUUUUU EKO TI BAJE!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 by seanet02: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2011
slaughter:

which ever way either with different username or not the message has been passed acrossed, i didnt vote 4 him because i saw it coming just cross your leg and watch the worst is yet 2 come from fashola and his Godfather tinubu Lagosins wil cry with diferent bill coming from diffrent quaters this 4yrs administration the man has come back to make back all the money he has used 4 road construction , u pple think fashola is a fool he is not ,he only studied lagosian and he got u pple i am in the same problem am even thinking of closing my office because of high bills from LG and alausa , LASTMA has grown worst , every vehicle papers u now hold it is fake 2 the V.I.O , D drivers licence from LAGOS STATE LICENCING OFFICE all of sudden became fake,just in the name of go out and generate money for the govt or else no salary, ipity uUUUUU EKO TI BAJE!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Kaka ki Eko baje, Ile ati Ona slaughter lo ma Baje
Re: IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 by djustice: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
seanet02:

Kaka ki Eko baje, Ile ati Ona slaughter lo ma Baje

I have said it before, and I will say it again:

Anybody who is profiting from the suffering of Lagosian taxpayers will surely suffer in agony until their last breath. Every kobo of Lagos Taxpayer's money that finds its way into your purse will burn you and yours hotter than hell-fire, just as it will for your principals. If you use it to buy a car, you will crash it and injure yourself. If you use it to buy or build a house, you will not live in it in peace. If you rent it out, you will get troublesome tenants who will not pay and not move out.

Every imaginable suffering that Lagos Taxpayers are enduring because of the kleptocracy of your employers, and the money you are receiving from them, you, Seanet02 or whatever your real names are, will surely suffer a thousand fold, along with yours.

Ole jati-jati. Awon omo oju'o r'ola ri ti'n pe ara re ni Olaniyonu. Awon omo atohun rinwa osi!
Re: IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 by djustice: 1:54am On Aug 15, 2011
Have you paid your tassssss? I paaaayyyyy oooooo!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is for the mumus who collected money to vote for ACN during the elections. You were all warned that the money would be collected back from you within weeks. Have they not collected it back?

Shameless people are now complaining. Oh, you forgot about the levies and charges and multiple taxes because of Ashafa Rice, Remi Tinubu Credit, and Fashola's cash, abi?

Well, here's to the nice ass kicking you're all getting now. In 2015, vote ACN again jare, and continue your suffer-head. Ignorant fools.
Re: IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 by automania: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2011
@ OP,

So true, this govt is taxing Lagosians to death. I used to praise Fashola but now i dont think much of ACN and their govt. Given what they are getting, this state should be miles ahead of where they are currently.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Republic Commissions Oil Refinery / N536m Scam: EFCC Probes NECO Registrar, Quizzes Two Bankers / Lagosians Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.