Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. (581 Views)

What Happened To Iyaebe? / The Menace Called Iyaebe / @iyaebe Is Becoming Bitter On This Forum, What Can We Do About Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by verygoodbadboi: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2022
Imagine mad person dey feel important shocked

Rozross:
I was mad at you yesterday for ever daring to write rubbish on the iconic Iyaebe, please thread with caution next time as that name is symbolic and a title that commands respect. On a normal ground you’ll need to bring kolanuts and original expensive beeds to appease but you are forgiven as I’ve covered up for you. Don’t play politics with a bitter heart

2 Likes

Re: Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2022
verygoodbadboi:
Imagine mad person dey feel important shocked

Peter Obi is labouring in vain, what are you going to do about this statement of mine

1 Like

Re: Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by verygoodbadboi: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2022
I'm not interested in exchanging words with a known mad person.

Rozross:
Peter Obi is labouring in vain, what are you going to do about this statement of mine
Re: Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by immortalcrown(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Re: Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2022
verygoodbadboi:
I'm not interested in exchanging words with a known mad person.

Leave the scene if it’s becoming too hot for you. Stop been stupid and quoting me unnecessarily
Re: Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by verygoodbadboi: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2022
I understand a mad person like urself need to roam around online/offline looking for dirt to play with and I have learned long ago never to wrestle with a known mad person or else you get dirty and the mad person likes it

Rozross:
Leave the scene if it’s becoming too hot for you. Stop been stupid and quoting me unnecessarily
Re: Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by Tinubuagbado: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:

Lol
Youve lost again
Re: Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Lol
Youve lost again
I like you already, I like people who understand that political gbasgbos should not be taken to heart. In reality I don’t even hate Obi but I have to demarket him for my candidate
Re: Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by marlow1962(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
No wonder
Hahaha �

1 Like

Re: Yabaleft Patient Iyaebe Is Back As Rozross. by verygoodbadboi: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2022
grin
marlow1962:
No wonder
Hahaha �

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Please / Miemie Ghanian B0 0bs With Heaviest Milk Factory Shares Her Amazing / I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.