Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" (20618 Views)

Ningi: I Was Misquoted On 2024 Budget, I'm Ready For Suspension / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by jojothaiv(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Next time, maigida from Kanuri land should choose his words carefully...

Nigerians don't even need a fraction of Abacha's ruthlessness grin the one that happened recently is neither ruthless none useless but man hit the ground flying....
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by stanisbaratheon: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2022
This shettima has proven time and time again that he is a tribal and religious bigot.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by kingthreat(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Thee Governor enabled them on that kidnap, he is complicit.

Can you go to your village shrine and swear holding your manhood that this is what happened?
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by kingthreat(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Newton2024:
Your monicker shows you are a muslim terrorist. Forget it. No sane person should be fooled by this fella with this stupid damage control. Was Kashim Shettima "ruthless" against insecurity when he deliberately endangered the lives of the poor Chibok girls by ignoring a FG high security Intel to moved the students to safeer areas thereby allowing BH to kidnap them?

Where in the Nigerian constitution does the governor order the army against boko haram?
You better shut up and learn than displaying your ignorance and disgracing your education.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Can you go to your village shrine and swear holding your manhood that this is what happened?

What do you understand by "the Governor enabled them"

When one discountenance a security Intel on the safety of residence of the state especially regarding the students during that critical period means the Governor did not do the necessary things needed to avert such incident from happening thereby enabling such activity.

Actions and inactions can lead to or enable a certain actions happening, you should know that.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Newness2019: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2022
IF SHETTIMA IS CLAIMING THAT TINUNBU HAS QUALITIES LIKE OBASANJO, ABDULSALAMI, BABANGIDA AND BUHARI THEN WE HONESTLY DO

NOT NEED HIM (TINUNBU) AT ALL.

ALL THESE PAST LEADERS LEFT WITH OUTCRY FROM NIGERIANS FOR THEM TO GO AND GO FOREVER, JUST LIKE THE

ONGOING OUTCRY FOR BUHARI TO LEAVE FAST.

WE NEED A LEADER WITH A MARKED DEPARTURE FROM THEIR COUNTER PRODUCTIVE NATURE AND READY TO ACT TO THE BETTERMENT OF

NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS AS A WHOLE.

A LEADER THAT WILL MAKE EVERY REGION IN NIGERIA COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER AND NOT INVOLVED IN UNHEALTHY RIVALRY OR

COMPETITION.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Confirm4real(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2022
APC is full of lies and we're tired of hearing it.

APC going on extinction soon.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by aku626(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2022
The obvious truth here is they all benefited from Abacha. They always find it difficult to remain silent about the man, with evidence of great mismanagement of the country resources one should be campaigning that dealing with grassroots of corruption is to tackle modern corruption from the sour which is Abacha proposing to alienate him and his associates including his family and generations that were direct beneficiaries of the loot.
Nigeria needs a ruthless and decisive leader to handle some of its ills however there’s absolutely no need to compare any of the future leaders to a renowned dictator, though some of his leadership style was successful. It definitely a huge let down to the victims of its regime.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by latolz: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2022
This CLOWN thanking fake Bishops.. Your desperation is sickening.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Even Tinubu and his various support groups know you just messed up, and will be very disappointed with those comments. If these are the kind of leaders Nigerians crave for, I which them well!
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Lama70(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2022
Most times I want to think that a section of the elites in this terrorized zones should investigated. There cannot be such level of operation without inside collaborations.

Though overtly most times, collaboration is a result of negotiations between two parties for mutual benefit. However, it can be forced. Let the respective governors tell the world whoever is holding them by the jugular.

The average nothernern is traumatized. The boundaries are expanding towards other regions. The peace and security that every human being wants is all that we are just asking from those who claim to have the capacity to lead us.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by obaaderemi: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2022
He has even made the matter worse. Nigerians old enough have not forgotten about the ruthlessness of Abacha.

The sad thing is that this party will still win the election.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2022
It's very clear. That's what the Obidients try to do. They spread false news, and give skewed headlines. They use untamed news platform "like Igbere TV" to spread their propaganda.

Uju Anya's comment is another opportunity for non-igbo's to rethink voting Peter Obi. This people are bereft of the basic human culture given to man by God, and should be avoided by progressives

All will be well

PonziHater
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Lama70(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2022
obaaderemi:
He has even made the matter worse. Nigerians old enough have not forgotten about the ruthlessness of Abacha.

The sad thing is that this party will still win the election.

I know there is a fair chance for APC in the forthcoming election. Wether it is sad or not is not my reason for quoting you.

The opposition parties are too fragmented to make any impact.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Meliziz: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2022
That's his voice I painstakingly compared his voice here and other of his speeches on my voice analysis app and they came up a match.....if we ever make this man the proxy president or rather the president even the yorubas that are thinking will be favored go see mwiii....this man is a terrorist! And he's mean. Look at how he can't even allow Amosun to make one rigid point talk more of agreeing with him...this Shettima is evil and they purposely gave him to tinubu,!
slivertongue:

Shettima speaks from both sides of his mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAYLHAUebtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY0ancOFz-w

This is so real to be fake,A leaked conversation between Ibikunle Amosun and Shettima
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by 36STATES: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Abacha's "hospitality" and his "ruthlessness" which one is even worse?

No one in this traumatized country wants any of Abacha's qualities in any future government from 2023.

Obi is the only one among the major candidates without a single Abacha's characteristics. Tinubu and Athiku are the same with Abacha on corruption, and Tinubu has the ruthlessness of Abacha in his handling of Lagos politics. If elected president, he will replicate Lagos god fatherism and ring Nigeria round with his gang. MC Olomo may be appointing governors in Kwara and Kaduna states under Tinubu.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by obaaderemi: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2022
Lama70:

I know there is a fair chance for APC in the forthcoming election. Wether it is sad or not is not my reason for quoting you.

The opposition parties are too fragmented to make any impact.
The APC will more likely than not win the election.

It is sad because it will give the party a sense of entitlement. They'll think they've done well and will not be on their toes and having sleepless nights to make the country better.
Where in actual sense, the APC has taken the country backward.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by obaaderemi: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Meliziz:
That's his voice I painstakingly compared his voice here and other of his speeches on my voice analysis app and they came up a match.....if we ever make this man the proxy president or rather the president even the yorubas that are thinking will be favored go see mwiii....this man is a terrorist! And he's mean. Look at how he can't even allow Amosun to make one rigid point talk more of agreeing with him...this Shettima is evil and they purposely gave him to tinubu,!
He is there to protect the interest of the north. Tinubu will be a ceremonial president. Tinubu foolishly fell into the trap of the north, after he had fought the same north and forced it onto the ropes with that Buhari Lule speech. He should have gone for the jugular by rejecting Shettima.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Advancedman(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Racoon:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7335132/shettima-nigeria-needs-abachas-hospitality#116704669

https://www.thecable.ng/shettima-i-was-misquoted-on-abachas-hospitality-nigeria-needs-his-ruthlessness/amp

He is an ARROGANT FOOL, THAT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TAKEN US FOR A RIDE TOO LONG.
AS A LEADER AND AN ASPIRING LEADER HE SHOULD BE DILIGENT TO KNOW THAT THE NAME ABACHA IS GENOCIDE.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Kingpele(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=slivertongue post=116737489]

Shettima speaks from both sides of his mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAYLHAUebtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY0ancOFz-w

This is so real to be fake,A leaked conversation between Ibikunle Amosun and Shettima
.[ God bless you for sharing this ,atleast our igbo politicians who is fooling around with tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket will have a re think..shetimma is too dangerous to be near federal power
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2022
Typical.

The next word they use after saying nonsense is misquoted.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by denssing: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Out of the abondance of the heart their mouth have spoken. What it simply means is that Tinubu will be ruthless if he becomes president. Nigerians over to you.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by mcgaius: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2022
You mean Abacha the man that drive Tinubu and NADECO members s out of nigeria?You mean the Abacha that tinubu is using as an excuse for his burnt certificates ?I cannot understand.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by mcgaius: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2022
You mean Abacha the man that drove Tinubu and NADECO members s out of nigeria?You mean the Abacha that tinubu is using as an excuse for his burnt certificates ?I cannot understand.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by olisaEze(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Oga aspiring VP, na English dey hard you like dis o?? Nigeria does not need a VP that will confuse cuff-links for coffin, biko! grin
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by jamace(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2022
Shetima is a islamic fanatic! .

Shettima as Governor in Borno State banned the teaching of Christian Religious studies to Christian in all the schools in Borno State.

For those who are not paying attention.
[/b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/can-demands-return-of-crk-in-borno-schools/

[b]Christians be wise and vote wisely
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by jamace(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Boko haram master wants to be in charge of security in Nigeria. shocked

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Morphinne: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2022
GamalNasser:
This shettima is one good reason not to vote Jagaban
Even if that same Jagaban decides to choose Pope Francis Chinedu as his running mate, you go still vote am? cheesy
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by slivertongue: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Meliziz:

He has no business with leadership. He is a divisive fellow.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Proudlyomonna: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2022
grin Boko baba don talk grin
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Tradepunter2: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2022
MEN THIS GUY IS EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOO

LISTEN TO THE LEAKED AUDIO WITH AMOSUN................................ I USE TO DISLIKE IBOS OOOO BUT MEN THIS GUY AND TINIBU ARE EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Pegs Rate For Import Duty Payment / Governor Umahi Dances As Duncan Mighty Sings At Independence Day Celebration / Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.