Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" (20617 Views)

Ningi: I Was Misquoted On 2024 Budget, I'm Ready For Suspension / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by GamalNasser: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Morphinne:

Even if that same Jagaban decides to choose Pope Francis Chinedu as his running mate, you go still vote am? cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by BigIyanga: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
His explanation makes it far worse. He’s an Abacha wannabe. A ruthless leader who kills and silences opposing views.. This is going to be worse than GMB
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Triciamikel: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nawa o for nairaland bat warriors..I. thought this is the kind of thread they should flood to defend there candidate/party...from 1st to 4th page I didn't see anything Abi anyone....
So so so they are here just to tarnish image?
no wonder deadbody griller don rest,u will think they are for good chaii..tueh
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Goke7: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Shettima needs serious coaching on public speaking.

The other day he referred to the VP as someone selling ice cream. They guy may just be another liability
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Achilles881: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
slivertongue:

Shettima speaks from both sides of his mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAYLHAUebtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY0ancOFz-w

This is so real to be fake,A leaked conversation between Ibikunle Amosun and Shettima

Shettima speaks from both sides of his mouth, hahaha, southerners.
From this statement above, I can tell you are a southerner who wants good leadership like the ones obtainable in Western countries, e shock you!!! I'll explain.
You see, shettima addressed Nigerians, as he usually addresses his nothern Muslim brothers, while Nigerians and the rest of the world regards abacha as a kleptomaniac and dictator, the Islamic north regards him as a hero to almost the point of worship, so shettima was speaking sincerely from the deepest part of his mind he only realized his mistake later by the backlash that followed, but here is why you are civilized and shettima is not, when shettima wanted to correct himself, he ended up giving us a clue of the kind of dictatorial leadership he's going to impose on Nigerians akin to the kind of ruthless leadership style abacha oppressed Nigerians with, so he's still speaking in the same vain albeit more ruthlessly, why? Because a leopard can't change it's spot.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by slivertongue: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Achilles881:

Shettima speaks from both sides of his mouth, hahaha, southerners.
From this statement above, I can tell you are a southerner who wants good leadership like the ones obtainable in Western countries, e shock you!!! I'll explain.
You see, shettima addressed Nigerians, as he usually addresses his nothern Muslim brothers, while Nigerians and the rest of the world regards abacha as a kleptomaniac and dictator, the Islamic north regards him as a hero to almost the point of worship, so shettima was speaking sincerely from the deepest part of his mind he only realized his mistake later by the backlash that followed, but here is why you are civilized and shettima is not, when shettima wanted to correct himself, he ended up giving us a clue of the kind of dictatorial leadership he's going to impose on Nigerians akin to the kind of ruthless leadership style abacha oppressed Nigerians with, so he's still speaking in the same vain albeit more ruthlessly, why? Because a leopard can't change it's spot.

Is the middle belt better treated? Southeners are better treated when compared to us.
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by Abeycity93: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
GamalNasser:
This shettima is one good reason not to vote Jagaban
Tinubu~Shettima has my vote in 2023
Re: Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" by freemanq(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Oga continue to make mistake in your speech the end has surely come no going back to Egypt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Go To Court Over Every Little Disagreement - Justice Ariwoola / Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate / CBN Pegs Rate For Import Duty Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.