Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me (18075 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari / 'Akpabio Left N500bn Debt, Petitioned EFCC To Freeze State Account'- Assam Assam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1570902812665720832

Don't mind the attention seeker mate!

He's only good with theoretical politics, make the fool come home and contest just like PO and others.

Twitter/Facebook political analyst
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by ATLIEN2027: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno the tormentor of the Peter Obi- tuary brainwashed retar@ded Zombidient fools.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Lee213: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]I hate Reno with passion
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2022
blackpanda:

I thought u Igbos loved him begore

Reno, FFK, Fayose etc used to be their heroes. Just abuse Buhari, you are their beloved.
Unfortunately, anybody they support will fail. It is a serious body odour.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Emmanueledu(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno Omokiri’s obsession over Peter Obi is rather nauseating!
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Phcmayor(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Reno take your time ohh
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Poleski: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
This Reno idiot thinks he's important. He's nothing but a political groupie (who goes around begging for selfies with politicians who travel abroad) and a political jobber.

Peter Obi doesn't know if Reno even exist. This fool accuses Obi for everything that happens to him. His obsession for Peter Obi is scary.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Maliqcious: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
If you get this correct you win some cash
question
1. whos Online presidential candidate that will lose in real life election ?
Tinubu can’t stand Peter Obi in real election ground idiot
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by blackpanda: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
duality:

But you people also called him Ipob when he was fighting Buhari. Are you people that confused?

What's this one blabbing How can a south south man in America, be ipob Mtscheeeew
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Babastrong(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Maccar02 post=116740568]If you get this correct you win some cash
question
1. whos Online presidential candidate that will lose in real life election ?[ I know am oo, he has once failed as VP oo. His name is Obi-dirty,]
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Cantonese: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
If you get this correct you win some cash
question
1. whos Online presidential candidate that will lose in real life election ?

Olodo.

An NFA who could not write simple English.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Bigkoko: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
I beg to disagree on some points.....
Reno Omkri was sponsored by some shady Nig characters led by AA to harass Buhari where ever he's found in UK, and Garba shehu purposely leaked some medical classifications to AA who passed same to Reno. And he was paid for it! Using the vuvuzela of IPOB & herdsmen killings to gain some credibility! Now we know the shameless errand boy of politicians is a numbskull!

I think Buhari was deliberately frustrated by a combination of AA & Agbado Baron. Since both of them donated a spokesman to our dear President each! Poor President, he'd allowed crafty, deadly politicians to dictate his presidency! Poor thing!

H[color=#770077][/color]u
Now, I'm not in love with Buhari, but the Fulani I knew off, grew up with in then back Bendel State are non of these vultures destroying our country, creating rooms for all kinds of agitations like Oduduwa & IPOB.

Now, there's a smart team
MasterJayJay:
If Reno suffers from erectile dysfunction, he will blame Peter Obi

Meanwhile, Charles Awuzie is roasting Reno Mockery on Facebook.

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by naikeboy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Table shaker way day for exile day shake him table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Concerns As Buhari Government Passes On N46 Trillion Debts To Tinubu / I Can’t Fight Buhari In Public –Tunde Bakare / Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.