Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me (18080 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari / 'Akpabio Left N500bn Debt, Petitioned EFCC To Freeze State Account'- Assam Assam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Jflex07(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
If you get this correct you win some cash
question
1. whos Online presidential candidate that will lose in real life election ?
Your father.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by REALretep(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2022
Wotowoto loading
Reno will soon be invited by EFCC and maybe even declared wanted with a warrant of arrest issued against him.

Attack Peter Obi at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Jflex07(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2022
blackpanda:

U don't like truth. Just to support blindly ni
Hypocrite ..you didn't support buhari blindly? Are you not currently supporting tinubu blindly? Why Obi own dey pain you when you do same thing.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by 22o62021: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Omokri should get out

The lawyer replied him on his Facebook page that this has nothing to do with obi.

He should go and defend himself.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno is really "Bingo" as attached in his name

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Dapson73(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Reno idiot is nothing but an inconsequential void human...an idiot like that shouldn't be given attention at all. A twitter warrior but an ant in reality.

If you think PO I know care about you or your existence, you're mistaken.

Which PO did you know? slowpoke
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by tinsel: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2022
I dont know what will happen to any opposition in the event of Obi becoming the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Benchilwell: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2022
So na obi cause ur corrupt case under Jonathan
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by femicyrus(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Reno idiot is nothing but an inconsequential void human...an idiot like that shouldn't be given attention at all. A twitter warrior but an ant in reality.

If you think PO I know care about you or your existence, you're mistaken.
This meme Again! Anigreat is a robot ibop obidient
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Benchilwell: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2022
blackpanda:

I thought u Igbos loved him begore
how do u know is ipob, so anybody against apc is ipob to u,d same way u pple hate ffk but now na una cake for apc
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by omenka(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Coming from those who used to say his rants against Buhari and Tinubu were an expression of freedom of speech.

You see, Pandora isn't different from his little pesky minions. They can't take a pinch of what they give others in truckloads.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by latolz: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2022
Peter Obi no dey send you you still dey call him name
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by specialmati(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
question
grin grin grin grin grin sapa they your pocket oga APC has rendered you useless. Feed well first before looking for who to scam

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by omenka(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2022
tinsel:
I dont know what will happen to any opposition in the event of Obi becoming the president.
Seven years, this guy and FFK insulted the government and Buhari but nothing happened to them- not a lawsuit, not any threats, either from the government or anyone supporting the government.

Today, the tables have turned and the same people that deified both of them queue up every damn day to curse and threaten them and their children. Now this.

This is what zombielike support of a politician gets you- tyrants feigning democrats.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Kingozymandias(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2022
omenka:
Seven years, thisam and FFK insulted the government and Buhari but nothing happened to them- not a lawsuit, not any threats, either from the government or anyone supporting the government.

Today, the tables have turned and the same people that deified both of them queue up every damn day to curse and threaten them and their children. Now this.

This is what zombielike support of a politician gets you- tyrants feigning democrats.

Seems you really want to go to prison. Remember whatever allegations you claim ensure you have the evidence to back it up.

Read Nairaland policy, seun said clearly members are solely responsible for whatever they post hereif you claim Peter Obi is sponsoring any one make sure you have evidence to back it up.

Make sure you can back up your claims! This isn't a beer palour where you just open your mouth and spill whatever enters your head
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Youoareofoolish: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2022
kerry57:
Big mouth. I used to see u as reasonable but lately u kind of act like someone that have just been let of the hook omokri.

Reno was never reasonable. From his time on nairaland to presidency, if you did not know how reno behaved back then, its either you have very short memory or you were born post 2015.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Ibman: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Who cares, pls go and face your case Reno or is in bingo and dragging Obi into your matter.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Greenfaces: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2022
You think peter obi has time to be chasing you insignificant person? How will bringing you down help him achieve his schemes when you are insignificant?
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Advocate500: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2022
Wahala dey sleep enyanga go wake am ooo,Reno and politics,this is bigger than what Reno can handle,you posted the two latter yourself.you can't be employed as a special assistance and be receiving salaries as a senior special assistance.
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by nighthawk1: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2022
At this point I'm convinced Reno Omokri has no substance. What the social media space owe him now is GRAND-UNFOLLOWING on all handles.

From Reno its been Obi this or that? I expected him to stay focused on his principal and their party.

At the rate bubu government is going; they will handover a liquidated economy to the incoming government. Irrespective of how pragmatic or resourceful the incoming government will be.

They might struggle for the first 2-3years trying to rebuild and kickstart the economy plus other sectors pulverized by everyone involved in this current government vis the Presidency, Ministers, Senators, FHRs, MDAs, Governors and even directors in our Civil service.

Nigerians will now say bubu:s government is better because they didn't suffer as much etc.

Reno should focus his excess energy on the outgoing government and leave Peter Obi and Labour Party to the polls come 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Newton2024: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2022
ferdvict2:
The truth about Reno as posted by Charles Awazie has not been approved for front page but this one is sharp sharp.

It's well with Nairaland
All thanks to Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J farano Mukina2 seunmsg and all Nairaland b*as*d mods
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by obembet(f): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
question

Peter Obi.

Let congratulate Atiku
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Danniedpastor(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
question

Only idiots ask foolish questions.
How can you know who will lose when campaign have not started?
And
Which of the presidential candidates is not campaigning online?
Your mind is really small,sha.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by Mrmb: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Maccar02:
question

PETER OBI
Re: Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me by olamike02: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2022
When Reno was maligning PMB all these IPOB terrorists wailing here were hailing him. Now he is their black book because it's the turn of Saint Obi the Pandora. All of you will get sense when Obi ba lule next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Southern APC Candidate Or Northern PDP Candidate? / We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa / Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.