Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. (66675 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by dettolgel: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
meobizy:
It’s a large potato after all.

Nigerian men don’t try when picking oyibo wives.

Abeg post your wife picture at the same age as her without filter or make-up make we check something?

I thought people marry because they love the person and the person matches with them?

No be wetin una dey preach?

For the record if that women should lose like 8kg and toned she will look better.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by dex4sure: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
No b small thing...
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by tishbite42: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Black women and hatred
Make una leave guy man alone
Germans no dey too fine like that
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by lotime: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
this is hilarious
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Those of you saying crap about his wife should stfu!

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by backnbeta(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Drama kings e'rywhere undecided
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
tishbite42:
Black women and hatred
But if you marry good one
It's pure bliss
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
tydi:
grin

Don't dare cheat on her else she will pill your gbola same way

White people finger nails always look disgusting.

And na same fingers she go dig for same Eba with you oo
grin grin
Conclusion of the whole matter
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by dnawah(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Crysallis:
A Nigerian man has shared the video of his German Wife peeling yam with a peeler instead of a knife. The surprised man said it is not right as she used a peeler, insinuating that the gods will be angry.

In her defence, the lady said it was difficult for her to use the knife and the peeler was much easier to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL32YpWkh2o

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ciku0j0gCbY/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=
albino self don become white german woman. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Slmgirldippussy: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Crysallis:
A Nigerian man has shared the video of his German Wife peeling yam with a peeler instead of a knife. The surprised man said it is not right as she used a peeler, insinuating that the gods will be angry.

In her defence, the lady said it was difficult for her to use the knife and the peeler was much easier to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL32YpWkh2o

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ciku0j0gCbY/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=

Them dey sell this stuff at ShopRite na

Chai who do us this thing

Slave mentality
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by gewolig: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
So we should fry sand?
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
dettolgel:

Abeg post your wife picture at the same age as her without filter or make-up make we check something?

I thought people marry because they love the person and the person matches with them?

No be wetin una dey preach?

For the record if that women should lose like 8kg and toned she will look better.

No mind them
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by KimFab: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
tishbite42:
Black women and hatred

If it was a very pretty (model-like) white lady now, men will invade the thread to talk about how black women don't come close to her beauty.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by KimFab: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Backpedal:
Those of you saying crap about his wife should stfu!

Are you the man in the video?
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by seunjungle1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is that Nigeria's yam or Germany? E get wetin I won talk
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
German ancestor grin
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
nothing wrong with German way...
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by mrkings84(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
She be abino??
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Sweetvie: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Normally na peeler I dey use grin
Make the gods no vex

I don't see anything wrong with the lady... She look okay smiley

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
KimFab:

Are you the man in the video?
Errrr.... Nope
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by noble2faith(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
leody:
German ancestor grin

laughing out loud
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by EndWeakerection: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Nothing bad,he should have gone to his village to pick wife na
. Go pick yours for Village...
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by airminem(f): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's size of yam here in Ikoyi is 1200naira

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by dochenaj: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
The peeler is a better tool.

But guy wants to show us his German wife. Congrats to him
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by okorogodwin4(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
You for buy am Agbado and cassava make him get sence
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by potland: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
DAramis:
Abeg, wetin you decode from her comment? is it about the woman or what? grin
I still can't figure out what she meant by her first statement.
dunce
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by feedthenation(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
---using a peeler is much better---and prevents knife injury---
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Eriokanmi: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
2Radii:
grin wayray

Seriously I didn't understand what u meant by large potato before, I tot u re refering to the yam.
If not that I tot outside the box grin
That's what my oyinbo friend called yam grin. I took him to Jevinik restaurant in abuja. I ordered my favourite pounded yam with vegetable soup. I asked him to make his orders, he said he'd eat my type of food. I said to myself, this guy dey find wahala today. I ordered pounded yam with egusi soup for him. I asked the attendant to bring along cutlery when coming. My order came first and I started eating with my hand. He was served his, to my amazement, he washed his hands and began to eat the pounded yam with his hand too grin.

He now asked , what's this , it tastes so good, he almost finished the goat meat inside the soup. I told him it's made of yam. He asked what's yam, you mean a large potatogrin? I googled yam and showed him. He now said ooooh!

I never knew oyinbo called yam large potatoes, maybe because they make potatoes from it

One day in an African grocery in Aurora area of Chicago, my friend I came to visit said we should go get some food to eat. We went to the store to buy gari and soup ingredients. Inside the store was a large container filled with yam tubers, a white lady asked me, please what's this? I said yam tubers. She asked what's yam tuber? I think they know yam as potatoes.

3 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by cooooooks(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
You people are mad.

What kind of dehumanization is this??

OnionBandit:
That's what is obtainable, especially if you are not stinkingly rich like successful footballers and musicians grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / He Wants Sex Every Time / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.