Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. (66674 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by owoshuyi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
No mind am grin grin grin.
If knife mistakenly cut him hand, na gods go tell am sorry grin

Eniolohunda:
People making lives easier for themselves and you are saying one god is angry. Wetin concern's the god.

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by ofuonyebi: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Take heart Mr. Man and calm down
that woman is doing her best at this moment..
dont you hear that practice makes perfection?
to begin is the problem but thereafter success story follows

even some of the African..nay...Nigerian just-wedded ladies did not know how to make eba talk less of peeling yam!
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by cooooooks(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Someone is on her own feeding her family, and ndi wannabe trouble makers start chatting rubbish.

Crysallis:
A Nigerian man has shared the video of his German Wife peeling yam with a peeler instead of a knife. The surprised man said it is not right as she used a peeler, insinuating that the gods will be angry.

In her defence, the lady said it was difficult for her to use the knife and the peeler was much easier to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL32YpWkh2o

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ciku0j0gCbY/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Reference(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cannot be old yam.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Chiffy: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is actually very smart. I never thought about cutting yam this way in my whole life.

2 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by strangest(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
meobizy:
It’s a large potato after all.

Nigerian men don’t try when picking oyibo wives.

Nigerian men are not used to peace... So they flow with whatever that gives them peace
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by 2Radii: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's what my oyinbo friend called yam grin. I took him to Jevinik restaurant in abuja. I ordered my favourite pounded yam with vegetable soup. I asked him to make his orders, he said he'd eat my type of food. I said to myself, this guy dey find wahala today. I ordered pounded yam with egusi soup for him. I asked the attendant to bring along cutlery when coming. My order came first and I started eating with my hand. He was served his, to my amazement, he washed his hands and began to eat the pounded yam with his hand too grin.

He now asked , what's this , it tastes so good, he almost finished the goat meat inside the soup. I told him it's made of yam. He asked what's yam, you mean a large potatogrin? I googled yam and showed him. He now said ooooh!

I never knew oyinbo called yam large potatoes, maybe because they make potatoes from it

One day in an African grocery in Aurora area of Chicago, my friend I came to visit said we should go get some food to eat. We went to the store to buy gari and soup ingredients. Inside the store was a large container filled with yam tubers, a white lady asked me, please what's this? I said yam tubers. She asked what's yam tuber? I think they know yam as potatoes.
Ahaa

Dem dey ment??

How could oyinbo themselves no know yam??

Ment or malaria?? grin
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Akharmony: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
The only kitchen tools tipical naija know nah just knife ans cutlass�. It a pity how we think the gods only want us to live a hard life and not b able to think of making things much easy for our daily life. . I'm shock to her a lecturer of one university saying boldly that he prefer washing with his hand than using a washing machine becausw washing machine spoils clothing. . i ask him what if he has a lundary business will he also wash with his bare hands.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by brandsoncharlie: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
OnionBandit:
That's what is obtainable, especially if you are not stinkingly rich like successful footballers and musicians grin
Not true my guy.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by CaptainFM1: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
The yam peeler is very effective and don’t take too much of your time also no risk of using knife to cut your hand by mistake and you also save a lot of yam that would have gone with the peels.
So I recommend this for everyone .

Her husband has answered. "It may not taste the same".
Smile.

Do you want to compare using spoon to eat Amala vs using your bare hands!

There's this game that the mind plays when it is used to something over time.

Till today, indigenous men still believe pounded yam taste better than poundo (yam flour).

Processes may differ or might have changed, but taste bias in many instances always tilt in favour of old/existing norms. That's just life!

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by DisLifeSha: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Disgusting reddish finger nails
tydi:
grin

Don't dare cheat on her else she will pill your gbola same way

White people finger nails always look disgusting.

And na same fingers she go dig for same Eba with you oo
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by tishbite42: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Backpedal:

But if you marry good one
It's pure bliss
I see them as Africans Europeans
Very hard-working women
The one wey my grand- uncle marry follow am dey go farm for Asaba that year
They are not that pretty but are homely unlike the UK/US women
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by GistFullGround: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2022

Local complainants...

My wife uses this; it saves wastage because when peeling, too many edible parts goes with the yam

Try it!

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Mike008(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fake oyibo.

Na Anambra man sef
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by tishbite42: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
KimFab:

If it was a very pretty (model-like) white lady now, men will invade the thread to talk about how black women don't come close to her beauty.
Na true you talk sha
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by tishbite42: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Her husband has answered. "It may not taste the same".
Smile.

Do you want to compare using spoon to eat Amala vs using your bare hands!

There's this game that the mind plays when it is used to something over time.

Till today, indigenous men still believe pounded yam taste better than poundo (yam flour).

Processes may differ or might have changed, but taste bias in many instances always tilt in favour of old/existing norms. That's just life!
Processes affect taste
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by 7arrows: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
NnamdiN:
You guys literally dump everything on the Internet on nairaland.

The matter tire me o

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by CaptainFM1: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
tishbite42:

Processes affect taste

Yeah, for sure.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Das1mama: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See reasoning of a man in Germany abeg! undecided
you are always trolling on people's opinions Mr Perfect!! ��

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by pacificom: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2022
toobusy:
I love the way people are taking our culture outside the shores of Africa,many women both in Africa,Europe,Asia and American continents are getting used to the Igbo way of life, it's really something to be proud of
My friend, you are talking like a novice. Oyinbo ( expecially Germans ) only love you for your libido, and your sexual performance. Perhaps you take that as a compliment to Igbo culture.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Desusi: 3:08am On Sep 22, 2022
2Radii:
grin wayray

Seriously I didn't understand what u meant by large potato before, I tot u re refering to the yam.
If not that I tot outside the box grin
In Germany, yam is never known in their farms except potatoes of all kinds.seeing a big yam is seeing a big potato. More over, oyibo like easy life with the use of peelers, but blackman with hard life and old ideas.

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Desusi: 3:12am On Sep 22, 2022
etrange:
I don't understand, the device was invented to do just that and make life easier. Why use a knife if you prefer the peeler? It's not like he was the one cooking. And it's not like the food test differently based on how it's peeled. So what's the drama about? To many Nigerian men, you're not a good wife if you use washing machines, pounding machines, dishwasher, etc. They take pride in seeing their wives do things the hard way even if the family can afford these devices. But it seems this one just wants to make a video for the attention. He's even lucky she didn't give it to him to peel. Lol
You're are talking. You must be truly Auslander!
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by trutht828: 3:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See reasoning of a man in Germany abeg! undecided

He is just joking
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by emmabest2000(m): 4:16am On Sep 22, 2022
meobizy:

Na Oyibo wife dey pick them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by BABANGBALI: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Oyinbo are only good for fok and nothing more. Marriage with oyinbo woman is slavery
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by weljewel: 5:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank you Lord!
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Radioboy(m): 5:35am On Sep 22, 2022
I particularly love German ladies.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by phemmyfour: 5:41am On Sep 22, 2022
meobizy:

she fine pass you
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by phemmyfour: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
The yam peeler is very effective and don’t take too much of your time also no risk of using knife to cut your hand by mistake and you also save a lot of yam that would have gone with the peels.
So I recommend this for everyone .
Our Ancestors think otherwise

The gods won't be happy with your submission
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by ibinaboonline: 5:44am On Sep 22, 2022
The surprised man said it is not right... This part already cracked me up. Oyibo too dey like easy o.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2022
tishbite42:

I see them as Africans Europeans
Very hard-working women
The one wey my grand- uncle marry follow am dey go farm for Asaba that year
They are not that pretty but are homely unlike the UK/US women

There are really pretty German women oooo
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 6:19am On Sep 22, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Oyinbo are only good for fok and nothing more. Marriage with oyinbo woman is slavery

And marriage to Africans is freedom abi?

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / He Wants Sex Every Time / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.