Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts (10738 Views)

2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by BATified2023: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
A
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by ifyy07(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Apsolute truth....
That's a statement that causes commotion in the camp of drug pusher followers.
.. grin grin grin

OBI-DATTI is a goal!

Illorin here we come....

#Obidients
#PeterObi4President2023
#PeterObi

Lol kwara 1m man match....you are clown
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Omenlon: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Antyislam:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on Muslim Muslim ticket, is an insult to us, we are not fools
who are the "we"?

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by MasterKernel: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:
I am an ibo Christian , l am from anambra state..

I won't vote a man that has no track record while in office. But I would rather vote a man with track records like tinubu...

I want all the beautiful things done in Lagos to come to my state.,

Oyin ... Meaning Honey (Yoruba language), you don't need to deny your tribe to make any statement.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by luckyz4rea(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
floret23:

https://guardian.ng/news/we-are-ready-to-take-over-power-in-2023-labour-party-boasts/amp

These are refining words of hope! The labours of our heroes past shall not be in vain as the youths will show the power imbedded in them come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by rummmy: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:

I won't vote a man that has no track record while in office. But I would rather vote a man with track records like tinubu...

your Monika described who you are.....
Lunatics everywhere...

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Realmi: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin grin...I dont know about taking over power ooo..but I know labour pain is very painful.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by LillyandDaisy: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jokers

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Sannisege: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
yinkus6750:
It is not a boast
It is based on facts 9f the reality and present condition other parties have led the country into.
keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Gohs: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Peter Obi will take the seat of the president of Nigeria in 2023. .

And we will all be alive and well to see it happen grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by ATLIEN2027: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
In BIAFURO? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by dyera(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Elvis2kay:
Day dreamer.. I dey look how cabal will hand over power to Obinna.. no be by election you negotiate to get power..

If Obi cannot get power by election, the people will come to realize that they are caged by the cabal and that will eventually lead to a revolution to free themselves.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Omenlon: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
2023 presidential election is solely between PDP and APC, labour party and others are only providing side attractions and entertainments. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for APC, because Peter Obi is PDP by extension. Peter Obi is out to reduced PDP vote drastically, from their traditional stronghold, south east/south south.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by SugarGirl44(f): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Awon Jero..lolz
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by newnigerdelta00: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by seunodediranivy: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=116743279]I
just dey laugh. Try take power in one state first.

you dey laugh too!!!!!,
even, the least known candidate so far would lead obi in the forthcoming presidential election.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Ofunaofu: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:

Hmmmm! Track record and Tinubu in the same sentence.

Well maybe you are referring to the followings as Tinubu's track record
1. Ensuring that Lagos State became second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus, the capital of war thorne Syria.
2. Converting all Lagos State landed properties in his personal properties
3. Ensuring that over 14% Lagos State internally generated revenue goes to his private pockets through a company called Alpha Beta,
4.Ensuring that the wife remains a perpetual senator, the daughter the iyaloja of all market in Lagos State and the son in charge of all revenues accrued through advert placement in Lagos State.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
How are you planning to do so?
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Our Labour will not be in vain. Amen
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Eniolohunda: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
I bumped into an igbo Facebook group discussion yesterday, and seeing some comments I was tired about the labor party candidate. Comments like
"He killed some people children and threw their body in izu river and he is now a Saint" me I think twice o. Some were like we can actualize Biafra dream through him, while some be like we no dey vote for igbo land. It's only my Yoruba brothers that put his matter for head. Hmm

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Figger(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:

imposter like u. No genuine Igbo person will call himself "Ibo" instead of Igbo, agbado urchin spotted.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by seunodediranivy: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=MasterKernel post=116751139]

Oyin ... Meaning Honey (Yoruba language), you don't need to deny your tribe to make any statement.

haven't you heard Oyinchukwudi in Ibo language before?. Oyin is a short form of Oyinchukwudi, Oyinobioma, Oyinobila, Oyinmadueke Oyinchiso, or is only Yoruba people that bear Oyin.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by SugarGirl44(f): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Nice one, the masses are also ready to rescue the country from the hands of the old corrupt politicians who have held it to ransom for a long time.

Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP, they have nothing to offer again, apart from looting.

So if Tinubu moves to LP, you'll vote for him?

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Ceejay94: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:

You don't have sense, out of all the people that emerged as presidential flag bearer of various parties, it is Tinubu you chose.Tue!

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by ZombieSlayer1: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:

Accept your Yorubal tribe with your full chest, stop trying to masquerade as one ofē us.
Besides, it's Igbo and not ibo.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by sammirano: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Eeya
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Bobbiee: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Shut Up! We're no longer voting parties! We're voting the person. If Obi leaves your stinking party and move to another party, we'll take our votes with him.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by juman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obi candidacy is a blessing to our democracy.
It ginger the process up. He makes it more lively.
Shout out to obi and his ipob supporters.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by ogatboy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:

Lol. Funny guy. If you like change your name to Chinyere. Desperate yoruba people everywhere

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
You no even get enough member to form Cabinet.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
realstars:
We shall labour to victory, and no one shall enslave us again.

our Pvc is our power to success.

Unpaid Labourers. You shall labour in vain. You shall work for another and ear your own food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Forced Lamido On Jigawa People / Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta / News About Me On Speakership Race Fake – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.