Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts (10747 Views)

2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by basybasy: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
dajo83:

But majority of Yoruba christian want to vote for tunubu. Go and confirm
Yes, it is not all Yoruba Christians that will vote him. 50% Muslims and 25% Christians are sure for him.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by floret23(f): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
dajo83:

The problem is that how can labour party get 25% votes in 24 States? Apart from Lagos they can't get 25% in any south west States
You are from which state? So that I can lecture you from your environment's perspective. Southwest is Obidient.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by IfnobeGod20: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Just one man enter a party and it changes the face of the party. God may I be the right aroma that will attract blessing and good thing to others and corporate bodies. The man name is Peter Gregory Obi. A man with embodiment of God's given glory
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by AlphaTaikun: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
simplepee:
We are also ready for the new fresh air we'll start breathing.
@Simplepee,

I can bet you have a violence-prone, wild side to you based on the kind of meme you are endorsing and promoting here. *smirk*

Why are you folks not even attacking the main Northern Presidential candidate who is a bigger electoral threat to that Labour dude? Haven't you seen the video (posted on your Urhobo kinsman, Reno Omokri's YouTube account) where that Ibo Ip*b guy called Ekpa in Finland threatened on the 6th of October that Presidential elections will not be allowed by his violent group to take place in the Ibo States? That's more violence in a whole ethnic region!

You young folks in Nigeria are not keeping your eyes on the final goal.

I'm just pondering.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by simplepee(f): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Simplepee,

I can bet you have a violence-prone, wild side to you based on . the kind of meme you are endorsing
and promoting here. *smirk*

Why are you folks not even attacking the main Northern Presidential candidate who is a bigger electoral threat to that Labour dude? Haven't you seen the video (posted on your Urhobo kinsman, Reno Omokri's YouTube account) where that Ibo Ip*b guy called Ekpa in Finland threatened on the 6th of October that Presidential elections will not be allowed by his violent group to take place in the Ibo States? That's more violence in a whole ethnic region!

You young folks in Nigeria are not keeping your eyes on the final goal.

I'm just pondering.
Be like you just came out of coma. Run along, I don't engage urchins.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by AlphaTaikun: 4:02am On Oct 11, 2022
simplepee:
Be like you just came out of coma. Run along, I don't engage urchins.
*Pulls her back in*

Hey, omoge, stop getting cranky and you have to be more civil with your words. There is no where in
my post indicating that I insulted you.

If you had read my post properly, you would have realised that I was simply engaging you in a civil and jocular convo, and all I expected you to do was to give me a your feedback, smile, and see the humor in my post.

If you get to know me more [as a mature, and very successful man in my field as a CEO], you won't type those ghastly words, especially your last sentence. You mistook me for those random online political jobbers you see on NL.

I used to read your engaging posts if I have the time from back in the day, (and I've been following you via my older NL moniker since 2019), but the last post you made here is a thumbs down!

I've been a veteran member of this
Website since 2005 (over 17 years)
with my older moniker and I have never insulted anyone online. I can easily get anyone who insults others or derails threads banned. I don't take B.S.

Last but not least, people have lost potential business contacts and leads, and even potential spouses through impatience and the use of
harsh words. Remember that!

Enjoy your day.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by simplepee(f): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

*Pulls her back in*

Hey, omoge, stop getting cranky and you have to be more civil with your words. There is no where in
my post indicating that I insulted you.

If you had read my post properly, you would have realised that I was simply engaging you in a civil and jocular convo, and all I expected you to do was to give me a your feedback, smile, and see the humor in my post.

If you get to know me more [as a mature, and very successful man in my field as a CEO], you won't type those ghastly words, especially your last sentence. You mistook me for those random online political jobbers you see on NL.

I used to read your engaging posts if I have the time from back in the day, (and I've been following you via my older NL moniker since 2019), but the last post you made here is a thumbs down!

I've been a veteran member of this
Website since 2005 (over 17 years)
with my older moniker and I have never insulted anyone online. I can easily get anyone who insults others or derails threads banned. I don't take B.S.

Last but not least, people have lost potential business contacts and leads, and even potential spouses through impatience and the use of
harsh words. Remember that!

Enjoy your day.
Lol Na me get all these? Bros, you get time o. No vex mr CEO. Can you I go now??
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by AlphaTaikun: 3:06am On Oct 13, 2022
simplepee:
Lol Na me get all these? Bros, you get time o. No vex mr CEO. Can you I go now??
Simplepee, you are still asking me? "Of course... Na you get all these!"

Before I let you go... Read up the Oxford Dictionary meaning of the word "urchin" that you used, then you'll know why I reacted the way I did, by giving you a hot feedback.

I know you to be a resourceful gurl in your chosen career path, so I'll let things slide for now. You still owe me though... Something intensely delicious in Lagos. wink

Alright then, we'll talk later.
Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by simplepee(f): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Simplepee, you are still asking me? "Of course... Na you get all these!"

Before I let you go... Read up the Oxford Dictionary meaning of the word "urchin" that you used, then you'll know why I reacted the way I did, by giving you a hot feedback.

I know you to be a resourceful gurl in your chosen career path, so I'll let things slide for now. You still owe me though... Something intensely delicious in Lagos. wink

Alright then, we'll talk later.

Lol I apologise if my words offended you sir. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts by AlphaTaikun: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
simplepee:
Lol I apologise if my words offended you sir. Peace.
Simplepee, I accept... For that, you get an XO.

Talk to you later. Ciao.wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Boss Removes Defaulting Banks From Duties Collection / 50% Transport Subsidy: FG Slashes Inter-State Fares, Labour Knocks Government / Governors Destroyed The Local Government System - Ex-lagos Speaker, Mamora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.