Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano (450 Views)

Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Yaronkirki: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
A Chinese national simply identified as Mr Geng has killed his Nigerian girlfriend Ummukulsum Buhari at Janbulo area of Kano metropolis on Friday night.

Family sources told DAILY NIGERIAN that Mr Geng came to the house and knocked at their door frantically around 8pm, and later forced himself into the house around 9pm.
Narrating how the incident happened, the mother of the deceased said he pushed her away and entered into her daughter’s room and stabbed her to death.
“When we got tired of his knocking, I went out to tell him to keep off our house, but he pushed me away and went straight into her room and killed her,” the mother said.
“We then began shouting and neighbours came to our rescue and apprehended him.

“She was immediately taken to hospital where she was later certified dead.”
Although police are yet to officially speak on the matter, security sources confirmed to DAILY NIGERIAN that the expatriate in custody.

DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that Mr Geng has been dating Ms Buhari for years before she dumped him to marry a Nigerian suitor.

Her marriage crashed recently after her husband discovered her chats with Mr Geng in her phone and suspected they were still dating.

After the divorce, Mr Geng returned again, but Ms Buhari rejected his latest overtures.

https://dailynigerian.com/chinese-national-kills/#

Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Yaronkirki: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
I laugh
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by fman(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Chai.
Such a beautiful woman.
Werrin hausa Muslim girl see for chinko Hindu wey she no see for yoruba/Igbo christain?
I strongly believe that he was
Motivated by the inscription on his red
T-shirt: "JUST DO IT"!!
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by fman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tina00writer:
I laugh
Why?
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by LeoDeKing: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Pretty sure he was ready for the consequences. See face like those scary weird sea animals.

But dating him for years, meaning she had been "obtaining" him for years, then dump him for her actual choice.

The dating was actually a business but the chinko got it twisted and he simply couldn't bear it.

Anyway, wetin even concern me for wetin no concern me.
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Creamypie(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
This matter get k.leg. why would d woman still keep chats with Geng even after marriage? undecided undecided. I the first place?
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Bluntguy: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
He should have a taste of Nigerian prison before he is sent to the gallows. Chinese my foot.
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Wintertime: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ok

Chinese nigga

Can't fvck a LovePeddler and move on without attaching anything else

Why kill the girl,

When other girls around that area is ready to give him new latest sex style

As far as the money is rolling in
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Shalommy(f): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
So, aboki girls now dey do cashout? shocked Chaiii... cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Mrkindness: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fulani hook up girls gone wrong.
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Theory2022: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tina00writer:
I laugh
No be only you grin grin grin grin grin

Die with her dream of japa cool shocked

Imagine dis ugly chan
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Emmamay10: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
This version of the story is more comprehensive than the one that made front page. Chinco, what happened? You don't need to kill her if she no longer want you. Though it could be painful, but you could have decided to move on.
Re: Chinese National Kills Nigerian Girlfriend In Kano by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Theory2022:

No be only you grin grin grin grin grin

Die with her dream of japa cool shocked

Imagine dis ugly chan

They keep amusing us

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Youth Rally For Tinubu, Just Testing Mic. / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi Abuja 1million Man March. Oga Na Master. / Debunking The Myth Of High IGR In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.