Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery (5821 Views)

Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by maruzia: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
The wife of Ex governor of Anambra State, Willie Obiano’s latest look after her most recent plastic surgery procedure in the United States of America has left many citizens in the State gasping with disbelief at her ridiculous appearance and her refusal to come to terms with her aging appearance
Ebelechukwu Obiano, who turned 62 earlier this year has been pumping her face full of Botox and fillers to cure her wrinkles and this has left her once pretty face with a permanently bloated appearance.
She has also undergone plastic surgery in addition to liposuction of her thighs and waist, which created complications for her sometime in July 2021 with remedial surgery required.
The wife of the former Governor who is known for her love of blond wigs is contesting for the senate to represent her husband’s senatorial zone of Anambra North at the National Assembly in 2023.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Totilopussylick(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin Even the "Bianca slap" was more beautiful than she is now tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Seefinish: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
I won't forget how this woman walked up to Bianca on Soludo's swearing in and received a slap that broke the internet

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Bontafa: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ajekutu onome

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by robinso01(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
The slap comes to mind again. This woman was really biancaed then.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by illicit(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
It's like that slap affected her knee cap

shocked

tongue

10 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by ayourbamie: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
No matter how much you package a monkey, it's still a monkey.

Anyways, Mrs Obiano no fine, Mr Obiano like am like that... Which one be my own?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by festacman(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Leave this woman alone. Focus on caring about your own mother.

15 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Totilopussylick(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
festacman:
Leave this woman alone. Focus on caring about your own mother.

Say the truth can you be proud to walk along the street with her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Macbenzo: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Will you be proud to walk along the street with her
Definitely a NO!
She looks like a masquerade and can cause epileptic fit even for village children

10 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Bullpenn11: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
ayourbamie:
No matter how much you package a monkey, it's still a monkey.

Anyways, Mrs Obiano no fine, Mr Obiano like am like that... Which one be my own?

Dis one na Orangutan, pure.
At least she don buy new yellow sponge for her head.

11 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by festacman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

She is neither my mother nor my wife but she is someone's wife and mother. If your mother or woman deserves respect, then this woman deserves respect too. Her husband ex-Gov. Willie Obiano is comfortable with her appearance and frequently shows her off. So, why are you losing sleep over her appearance?

7 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Bullpenn11: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
A WOMAN WHO CANNOT RESPECT HER FELLOW WOMAN DESERVES NO RESPECT.

THIS IS A WOMAN WHO LEFT HER SEAT TO GO AND ABUSE ANOTHER WOMAN AT A STATE FUNCTION

THIS SAME WOMAN ONCE SLAPPED THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR’S WIFE AND BARED HER BARE BUTTOCKS AT THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR HIMSELF.
SHE ONCE TORE HER HUSBAND, THE GOVERNOR’S SHIRT AT A PUBLIC FUNCTION, CAPTURED ON NATIONAL TV
PEOPLE WHO CANNOT GIVE RESPECT TO OTHERS HAVE NO AUTOMATIC RIGHT TO IT. PERIOD.

9 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by TheWolfen(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

how is her private life y'all business? Don't you have your own problems? Face it and quit being saint...

3 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by johnmartus(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Some people shaa why not face your business.
Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Mywd: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Seefinish:
I won't forget how this woman walked up to Bianca on Soludo's swearing in and received a slap that broke the internet

Video pls
Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Corridon: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
johnmartus:
Some people shaa why not face your business.
Shatap.

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Streett: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
No idea what she used to look like .,
But this woman right here ain’t looking bad at all for a 62yr old

She be fine Milf abegg !

4 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Bullpenn11: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Streett:
No idea what she looks like before ., But what Im looking at right now this woman ain’t looking bad at all….

Still passes for a hot milf!

Extreme bad taste.
She looks like a man dressed as a woman

10 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Streett: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bullpenn11:

Extreme bad taste.

Well You can say that again , I mean that’s Your opinion….

To me she ain’t that bad for a 62yr old …. And as for your thought about my “bad taste” oh well that’s on You

And Yea I still see a woman dressed as a woman

5 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by PANDA2: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bullpenn11:

Extreme bad taste.

I concur. This woman looks like a retired old hag in a cheap brothel

4 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Daremee: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Streett:
No idea what she used to look like .,
But this woman right here ain’t looking bad at all for a 62yr old

She be fine Milf abegg !
Poverty has really dealt with many young guys in Nigeria. It has even affected their eyesight. When they see brown sh1t , they convince themselves they are looking at chocolate.

7 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by FakeIgboJew: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
OSU women always look like olosho

Could this be because all oloshos are OSU women?

Mmh?

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Streett: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Daremee:

Poverty has really dealt with many young guys in Nigeria. It has even affected their eyesight. When they see brown sh1t , they convince themselves they are looking at chocolate.

You sound like a pained bitter Ex …

Cuz You jus take my “Opinion” about her way too personal!
Were You once her Lap Dog & later dumped You?

Yes She still fine at 62yrs ah go talk am again make e bleed out Your brain make e pepper You well well

Amebo Nairaland Bill Gate

2 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
departed this woman alone
Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by sandali: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
techWriter3:
departed this woman alone

She definitely looks like she departed alone. I can never join this caricature of a creature to venture out of the house if am to be her husband. Witches are flying around too much these days, even without broomstick.

3 Likes

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by KosiGee(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Not of one of fans since Obiano was in power and after her infamous altercation with Bianca but this woman doesn’t look 62. She looks younger than 62.

The scar on her knee might be surgical scar from knee replacement surgery.

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
TheWolfen:
how is her private life y'all business? Don't you have your own problems? Face it and quit being saint...

Wow! Coming from you, I’m surprised considering your previous posts

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by TheWolfen(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Wow! Coming from you, I’m surprised considering your previous posts
People have a right to their privacy.
You don't get it. I'm not talking about women doing surgery because I don't even support body enhancement for women. But this isn't the first time grown adults are talking their time to gossip about this same woman year in year out on this forum
Let me tell you the difference
She never informed the public that she is sick or suffering from some sort of ailment.
Y'all take someone picture and post it for gossips. That is the different.
I am sure you won't like your private life out in open like this for people discussion... Would you?

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery by sandali: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
TheWolfen:
People have a right to their privacy.
You don't get it. I'm not talking about women doing surgery because I don't even support body enhancement for women. But this isn't the first time grown adults are talking their time to gossip about this same woman year in year out on this forum
Let me tell you the difference
She never informed the public that she is sick or suffering from some sort of ailment.
Y'all take someone picture and post it for gossips. That is the different.
I am sure you won't like your private life out in open like this for people discussion... Would you?
What are you doing on NL if not that you are interested in prying into peoples business and privacy?
What brought you to this post in the first place if not gossip interest and curiosity
I hate hypocrites always forming saint. This forum is not a church parish so grow up and join for National Geographic forum instead if you really mean the trash you are talking.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria / Third Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed During Repairs – Fashola / Latest : Protest In Akwa Ibom Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.