Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) (4796 Views)

Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections / EFCC Begins Investigation On Fayose, Wife And Aides / EFCC Begins Probe Of Suspects In Obasanjo’s $16bn Electricity Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) by asanausana91: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Man102:
BREAKING!!! Reno Omokri In Trouble As EFCC Kick-off His Criminal Investigation, Interpol Alerted

Former Aide to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Reno Omokri has landed in trouble after being petitioned by a Nigerian lawyer to be investigated by Economic Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Reno Omokri who claimed to be a Pastor has been recently exposed for abandoning his family and impregnating an Ethiopian lady who is currently providing a shelter for him.

A petition signed by the lawyer and acknowledged by EFCC shows that Reno Omokri while he served as an Aide to Goodluck Jonathan received salaries beyond his office.

According to a source who spoke to 9News Nigeria under the condition of anonymity, Interpol has been alerted to get him arrested if he cannot avail himself for questioning.

"We have alerted Interpol to keep an eye on him. If he fails to come forward to clear his name, he will be arrested and brought back to Nigeria. Our eyes are on him," the source said.

Below are copies of the petitions obtained by 9NEWS NIGERIA

https://9newsng.com/breaking-reno-omokri-in-trouble-as-efcc-kick-off-his-criminal-investigation-interpol-alerted-photos/
who is the useless source?
Anytime obi lies is bursted ipob terrorists will start petition this and that. If interpol cannot arrest Namdi kanu a well known terrorist,who give these zombiedients the hope that Reno can be arrested and brought to Nigeria because of one foolish lawyer.
So if Peter obi become the president nobody will dare criticized him. I pity the foolish youths that are been deceived that an IPOB patron will make Nigeria better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) by Wisfem: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
detectivejones:
Na waoo people can believe anythin. If this turns out to be fake I trust Reno una go hear am.

Reno has been the emblem of fakery an impersonator who lives on fake imaginations lies and demented odious Life style, his deranged fictions and false compendium as a reply to widely celebrated American Born professor UJu, on her unarguably truth about the holocaust Nigeria Aided Brithish Government and military committed in IGBO land in 1967-Mide 1971, Reno's behaviour and actions depicts the comportment of lunatic Escapee from a psychiatric home with extreme deranged senses, imagine leaving his wife to impregnate another woman and he still call him self a pastor!!! spit on his father's grave
Re: BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) by GodsOwnMan: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Chia, Pandora Obituary and his Zombidients will be celebrating as we speak. Reno in the mud.

Re: BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) by alterego17: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Prolificgiant:
Are u in need of cashew nut,cassava in large quantity check my signature for my contact.we deliver all over nigeria

Was ur office location?
Re: BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Soulsymbol99 post=116750565]Anyone that comes for Peter obi doesn't always end well. U can ask mbaka, ekwernmadu etc [/quoted

Delusional Nwa Osu
Re: BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) by Prolificgiant(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2022
alterego17:

Was ur office location?
ibadan sir
Re: BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
alterego17:

Was ur office location?
ibadan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Free Soludo's Father / Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation / How Bad Can Lagos Drainage Problems Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.