Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) (41575 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Adesina18111(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
I stand with OBIDATII gidigba...we are patiently waiting for ONDO state movement...I must be there by God grace...2023 is for OBI and OBI is for 2023

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Antai123(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obi movement is too big.... Even if he wins or not, a statement has been made...

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by franchasofficia: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Camera man please learn to position yourself well next time when covering an event
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Everythinggood: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
the youths are coming.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obi is the man!

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Spherica177: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
toneroforever:

I guess u mean Atiku & Emilokan
either of those two candidates you mentioned will win the election next year

You guys are just cruising for the time being

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Adakintroy: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Igbos are indeed acephalous( no clear leader) no lies told by the white man.

One minute you with a seperatist next with one pledging for the green white green.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Uruan2023: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tunechi5:
Omo be like today on nl is just about obi why una day pepper urchins like this naao grin grin

Hahahahaha

1st October will be a bigger one.

Enough is Enough, we have to be accountable for once in this country.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by jrusky(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
I can see the 2 million match infact it is 10 million match.

I dey sorry for una. Mumu morons.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by VERDA: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:
grin the one held in bayelsa, my friend said they were paid cheesy cheesy kikikiki
We no dey give shishi my foot

You guys have friends everywhere. Neck pressing continues...

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by kosiebe(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
All this one one Million march, hope we go still see una for election day?
Because some of una go dey hotel dey nack ona sef while election dey go on
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Muyoatlanta(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
It's not only God. It's more like the voice of the people is the voice of God. We call out whatever we want or don't want.
[
quote author=toneroforever post=116755694]

I guess u mean Atiku & Emilokan[/quote]
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Joevics(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:
grin the one held in bayelsa, my friend said they were paid cheesy cheesy kikikiki
Have you started hearing things that are not there again? Ensure to take your meds this night.

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Sholaco: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hahaha �� i just dey laugh �
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
No be only one million,
Na one billion grin grin grin

Mumu mugus grin

Time wasters grin

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by danot1030: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Do you people know what the crowd of 1m looks like at all?

The crowd here is not up 10,000, that crow is not u to 3,000.

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Sholaco: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Joevics:

Have you started hearing things that are not there again? Ensure to take your meds this night.
why do u derived pleasure in hurling insults at people? You are a very weak man, you can not even stand a constructive criticism. Shm
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by VERDA: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
No be only one million,

Mumu mugus grin

Time wasters grin

Lol...you sound very angry, be calming down so they will ease the pressing of your neck.

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Teenaira: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
cmikel:

OBI SEEMS LIKE A SYMBOL OF THE NEW NIGERIAN WE HAVE BEEN CRAVING FOR SINCE WE WERE BORN

Only that he is too old for the job.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by zigi(f): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
No be only one million,

Mumu mugus grin

Time wasters grin

You're moniker says it all������ bingoo.....waa here

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Rebuke: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
Is it not funny?

A single man without structure suddenly turns d ruling party to the opposition party overnight.

OBI 2023

The thing eh, it's still doing them like dream.

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

If you have evidence you would have started distributing them across Social media.
Anyway, even Tinubu and his team lie a lot. What do I expect from you?

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by phemy36(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:

What do you derive in lying for God sake. I pity your partner

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Rebuke: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Adesina18111:
I stand with OBIDATII gidigba...we are patiently waiting for ONDO state movement...I must be there by God grace...2023 is for OBI and OBI is for 2023

Yhu are on the right part bros. Our labour shall not be in vain.

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Lovetoglory(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I dare any other party to mobilize people without giving them anything

In the history of politics, this has never happened

But the nay sayers keep saying its not possible for LP to wait

Let's test our popularity come Feb

I can't wait
Oga, keep deceiving yourself. Campaign has not started. By February 2023, all these noises will stop when Tinubu will be sworn in as the president of Nigeria. Obi ko, eba ni

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Proudlyomonna: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
No be only one million,

Mumu mugus grin

Time wasters grin

Hahaha hahaha grin grin as this thing dey pain you for chest,na so e dey sweet me for belle grin

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Soon they will come to tell you , .....em ....em

Social media is not a place to win Nigerian election ...

When a mission is Divine, you can't kill it by bribing delegates......

If you do, the Mission will shift from your hands to another hands..... from PDP -----_--LP..

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by pokilo: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please post topics on other candidates.. Everywhere on Nl is Obi.. Is he the only aspirant?
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Krismas(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I dare any other party to mobilize people without giving them anything

In the history of politics, this has never happened

But the nay sayers keep saying its not possible for LP to wait

Let's test our popularity come Feb

I can't wait
grin Be deceiving yourself dey were not given anything grin Where u there? Social media party grin
Obi that bought LP flag with huge bribes grin

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Corea4king(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obi is virus,it will continue spreading.
Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by Proudlyomonna: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Uruan2023:

Hahahahaha

1st October will be a bigger one.

Enough is Enough, we have to be accountable for once in this country.

Sitting on the fence is a sign of absolute foolishness.
I no vote for APC but I dey follow BMC suffer from their rubbish APC,why should I now sit back and allow them use their my party my candidate must win madness put the Country into a bigger mess again undecided
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria now.

Re: Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) by jamace(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jestin:
Obi is like Mtn….everywhere you go
YES O.

We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React