Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join (38137 Views)

Obasanjo: One, United Nigeria 'Should Not Be At Any Cost' / We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
[b]1000 Man March!!! One Africa United Partners Amity Global Network Ahead Of Crusade For Pan-African Renaissance

Zambia President, Goodluck, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka, Join One United Africa 1000 Man March[/b]

In the search for workable solutions to manage the extensive challenges faced in Africa, a non governmental organization called One United Africa Foundation has commenced the crusade of a Pan-African renaissance. In its envisioned prospects, the organizations has signed a partnership with one of Nigeria's leading PR agency, Amity Global Network, as the official Media Partner for the efficient promotion of its People to People Citizenry Engagement Initiative.

This is in view of the One United Africa 1000Man March, holding in Abuja on the 31st of March 2020 and organized to promote unity, defined engagements that unites the collective exploration of our resources and productively channeling them to development projects that will improve the socioeconomic and sociopolitical capacity of the continent, especially through intercontinental supports among nations.

According to the One United Africa organization, the advocacy for a unity amongst nations in the African continent was key. In the proposed letter of partnership signed by Congressman Bimbo Daramola for One United Africa, it noted that younger generations must not be allowed to consent or grow with partitioned minds, imagery borders and boundaries, as it was the cause of ongoing hatred and resentments between and within nations in Africa.

The Africa 2020 event, an initiative of One United Africa will be unveiling the People to People engagement Initiative, with a view to use citizenship participation to bring about renaissance of Africa unity. The One United Africa Initiative has been endorsed by notable personalities in Africa, which includes, Former Nigeria President, HE Goodluck Jonathan, First President of the Republic of Zambia, Dr. Kenneth Kaunda, first Black Secretary General of the Commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, First African Nobel laureate in literature, Prof. Woke Soyinka and other notable African personalities.

The One United Africa believes a new, proactive paradigm of engagement should be thrown into the resolution matrix, that has people to people features, taking the message to the streets of Africa, through “messengers” that will elicit the interest of real and regular people. However, Amity Global Network is capable to provide an extensive publicity for the projects and programs of the organization.

The 1000 man march is scheduled to start from Bannex Junction and pass through Maitama Hospital, NUC, Transcorp Hilton, Three Arms Zone, National Assembly, and finally end at Ministry of Foreign Affairs from 9:00am on Tuesday, 31st March, 2020.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/03/1000-man-march-one-africa-united.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2020
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Continue

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by Otunba80: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Ooni won’t show up!

Front page

Ftc
Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by Herdsmen: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2020
So a whole “Jagaban of Africa “ is not involved in this AFRICA movement.

Abi no be jagaban Africa as yorubas Dey shout..

Okay ..

Jagaban of maduigiri .. grin. Bronu state. cry

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by Tomiwa69(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
I Thought I saw lamidi KANU there
Lol

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2020
Africa doesn't need to march.

They should save that energy and use it making intelligent policies that will make the continent work.

Vote people with brains into power and not fools with affidavit.

Invest in infrastructure, education and human development.

If Africa doesn't change it's governance process, even 1 billion man march will not save it.

77 Likes 14 Shares

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
Africa doesn't need to march.

They should save that energy and use it making intelligent policies that will make the continent work.

Vote people with brains into power and not fools with affidavit.

Invest in infrastructure, education and human development.

If Africa doesn't change it's governance process, even 1 billion man march will not save it.

Why did you say everything I wanted to say.. Word for word
Now I get nothing for the thread

But before I go
Let me say that any country that elects leaders like Buhari will forever wallow in poverty and insecurity... No kinda March will epp..

I repeat... March from here to Jerusalem
Nothing will change

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Why did you say everything I wanted to say.. Word for word
Now I get nothing for the thread

But before I go
Let me say that any country that elects leaders like Buhari will forever wallow in poverty and insecurity... No kinda March will epp..

I repeat... March from here to Jerusalem
Nothing will change

Funny!

We should brace up to save this continent bro.

11 Likes

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by olisaEze(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Abeg who is that handsome bearded gentleman in all the pics?

2 Likes

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by YorubaKinging: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Well, for all who cares to listen
There are also globalist in Africa
From all sectors of the continents
These people are indirectly marching for your recolonization
When it happens you'll understand

Start from one currency
To one religion (science and technology)
To one health care or medical aid ( funded by gates )
To expanding internet access to all nooks and crannies
And many more plans

Now some will say , all aforementioned points are actually good for the continent
But I assure you, it's not

But nothing I can do to stop this..
Except wait on the Lord

1 Like

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by chinavs9ja(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Africa wake up!

Check my signature biko
Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by TallPck1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
sad
Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by hisexcellency34: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Soyinka who betrayed Ojukwu

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by iCauseTrouble: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
cool
Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by israelmao(m): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Africa is yawning for proactive political leaders who will jettison self for selflessness.
Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by anonymous1759(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2020

Waste of Energy, time and resources. The problem of Africa is corruption if life imprisonment or death penalty is placed on past leader's some people won't be part of this match.

Africa will keep on wallowing in darkness until they're serious what's the essence of this March when corruption is treated with kid gloves?? Bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by LosC: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by ikaboy: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
these guys are not even disturbed with covid-19.

Someone just want to march more dollars to his pocket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ok
Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Even if they match from here to another galaxy and back, as long as keep electing useless balless leaders,improper investment in Education, security and technology,
Allowing western power to dictate and interfer her policies,

This continent will never move forward.

Period...
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by sabidoyeh: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hurry!!!

UK used laptops with 100% warranty from 25k...

only serious buyers

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by NigeriaBam: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
cry Beautiful.
Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
I agree that Africa should grow together.

But there must be a catalyst. A leader pulling the others forward along with him and showing the way.

That would have been Nigeria 'cept that Nigeria is asleep and snoring.

1 Like

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by DModeCntStopMe: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
shocked

It will change nothing!

So many folks trekked and marched for buhari but see where it landed us

They should be marching and deceiving themselves while the thieves at helm in various countries in the continent continue their looting unabated

They should channel their energy to ensuring that the senate in each country of the African continent enact a law making looting a capital punishment if proven beyond every reasonable doubt that such crime was committed by a competent court of law.

They know what to do, every one of them is just playing to the gallery.

But why is the Ooni sitting down when people older than he is are standing. This small boy no get respect o

Enough ambulance should be made available because I smell mass casualty that is if they are to trek that distance like they stated

Africa has a long way to go is not by trekking or marching

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by topboss: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
I CAN NEVER SUPPORT A UNITED AFRICA FULL OF LIES.

IT IS BETTER EVERYBODY STAY THEIR OWN, UNTIL DEY GROW UP.

1 Like

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by LamelNarek: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I agree that Africa should grow together.

But there must be a catalyst. A leader pulling the others forward along with him and showing the way.

That would have been Nigeria 'cept that Nigeria is asleep and snoring.
[/s]
Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by chozzy: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Before now, you could never find Buhari in such gatherings
because he's empty upstairs and has nothing to offer.

May a Buhari never rule Nigeria again in the future, Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join by chiiraq802(m): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Africa is a sh*t hole continent wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.