Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,222 members, 7,833,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over (24559 Views)

Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga / NLC’s Planned Strike Is To Rescue Nigerians, Ajaero Insists / Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by surequality: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Make NANS not waist time!
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by Twodareel(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2022
ASUU and NANS are just playing games.
When they are ready they will openly sit down with opposition parties to negotiate support and watch the ruling government sort out the matter in 24hrs.
We just do not know how to use the instrumentality of democracy to get what we want.
Power is everything.
Threaten the ruling power with defeat and they will give you anything.
Dull, ignorant citizens... duh.

See correct brain...dem no go fit hear defeat or support for opposition party their brain go reset quick.
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by CheapHomes1: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2022
MrLearned:

So where exactly is/are his son(s) schooling...

Fact checked that one too for us!!!

Are/Is (they/he), still in school

Mr Learned

Mr unlearned, why are you so hurt about where his kids school or don't school?

How do you know that he has sons? Are you the one who gave birth to sons for him?
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by supereagle(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Copied from another platform:

NANS has not thought of shutting down the National Assembly but the airports where some of the travellers are not even Nigerians or Africans who have no business with Nigerian government at all.

That is jaundice of thought.

NANS should think of a better approach to their problem.

NANS is an influential body that has sympathy everywhere but has left pursuing the future of the Nigerian students but have become the tool of some politician to kill the very objectives of NANS.

What did NANS say when Nigerian students on bilateral education agreement were suffering when Nigeria left her duties of the agreement and was mismanaging funds at home? What have they said for once when Primary and Secondary schools are not on session for months?

Nigerian students are frustrated out ot schools abroad because of the exchange rate of the Dollar for the Naira and NANS has not canvassed for govt intervention when the same govt has an attractive package for repentant Boko Haram who have made orphans and widows of precious children.

NANS should go better go back to study their objectives and examine their potentials.
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by sylve11: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2022
pocom35:
let be realistic..

it will not happen

grin grin cool
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by azimibraun: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Empty threat..
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by Wwwq: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ok
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by Wilson500: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Monday will be an eventful day indeed
ASUU in court
NANS at airports
Vawulence will be unleashed in the country shocked
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Mr unlearned, why are you so hurt about where his kids school or don't school?

How do you know that he has sons? Are you the one who gave birth to sons for him?

Can You Make a sound statement without an insult!!!

I don't know you neither do you...

If you wanna talk, be matured enough to do so...

BTW

Do you have kids staying at home?

Mr Learned
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Wilson500:
Monday will be an eventful day indeed
ASUU in court
NANS at airports
Vawulence will be unleashed in the country shocked

To the bolded, that particular UNION is nothing but a confused Association...

After the brouhaha what happens NEXT!?

Mr Learned
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by CheapHomes1: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrLearned:

Can You Make a sound statement without an insult!!!

I don't know you neither do you...

If you wanna talk, be matured enough to do so...

BTW

Do you have kids staying at home?

Mr Learned

Can you show me the insult you are referring to? You haven't answered my questions. why are you so hurt about where his kids school or don't school?

Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by Bonavi: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/17/were-shutting-down-all-airports-until-ASUU-strike-is-over-nans/
will that stop the persistent issues. Why not mobilize yourselves for better Nigeria by voting out this evil government or are you guys been sponsored to disrupt the current government??
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you show me the insult you are referring to? You haven't answered my questions. why are you so hurt about where his kids school or don't school?

Are you the one who made him to be impotent? undecided

He doesn't have a son(s) (says by you) ?

So why would I blab about it in the initial!?

Mr Learned
Re: NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over by CheapHomes1: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2022
MrLearned:

Are you the one who made him to be impotent? undecided

He doesn't have a son(s) (says by you) ?

So why would I blab about it in the initial!?

Mr Learned

As someone who is learned, pls explain how impotence comes into this issue?

Can you show me where I said he doesn't have sons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eric Adams, New York City Mayor To Visit Nigeria On Sunday / APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu / Crude Oil Discovered In Benue In Commercial Quantity - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.