Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba (724 Views)

Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Gjrich(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Road to 2023: North ‘ll vote massively for Peter Obi – El-Buba

President and General overseer of Evangelical Bible Outreach Ministries International (EBOMI), Prophet Isa El -Buba said Northern Nigeria will galvanized massive support for former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi as President in 2023.

He noted that the movement will recruit over 40 million Nigerians who will be trained, vote and protect Peter Obi votes across various polling units in the country.

Prophet El-Buba disclosed this on Saturday while leading hundreds of Peter Obi’s supporters for a 2 million walk across major streets in Jos, Plateau State.

He urged the people to vote massively for Peter Obi as President and vote other credible candidates who are standing election in some political parties that have worked for the state in the past and are willing to secure and protect Plateau citizens.

“I am a Kanuri man form the North East and I want to declare that Northern Nigeria will stand and vote massively for Peter Obi, anybody who said Obi does not have support from the North is deceiving himself, we will shock them during the election.

“We are going to work to turn the table from bottom to the top, those at the bottom will go to the top while those at the top will go to the bottom; we will disappoint the big politicians in this country, our marriage with Tinubu and Atiku has been broken.

“We are going to form a new Nigeria, a Nigeria where there will be security, a Nigeria where economy will work, a Nigeria where the son of a common man can be something.”

Prophet El-Buba described Middle Belt as the belt that has held Nigeria for several years and said the region has expressed total support for Peter Obi presidency in 2023.

“Peter Obi is not our Messiah but he is going to be our servant, he will be the vessel God will use for the realization of new Nigeria. We will kick against any power that has held Nigeria bound.” He stated.

The walk which commenced from the Rwang Pam Township stadium at about 9am culminated at the Secretariat Junction Flyover bridge, Jos, Plateau State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by ObosiUkwalla: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Even urchins are becoming obidient.

E sure me die say Tinubu will vote for Peter Obi on election day.

5 Likes

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
That's what we are praying for

2 Likes

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Aliuhah: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Only time will tell sha
Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by ambience(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Some people are angrily biting corn right now grin
Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Totilopussylick(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Even urchins are becoming obidient.

E sure me die say Tinubu will vote for Peter Obi on election day.

I agree with you

Is only their urchins don't know how things the go tongue
Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by GuyWise101(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
A
Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by GoooodHardDick: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
That's what I'm talking about.

Remove religion remove ethnicity

Tell me one reason to vote for tinubu or Atiku over Obi.

Just one, I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
cheesy

Atiku is coming
Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by nameo: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Plateau is about the most Obedient state in nigeria at this time.

And that is saying something

2 Likes

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Brainmytool: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
E remain CAN.
If CAN follows suit, forget it Obi has won.
Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Betanaija42moro: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
All over Nigeria, Obi is the most preferred candidate.

The masses are highly hopeful that with PO as president things will get better.

2 Likes

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by GoooodHardDick: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
"We are going to form a new Nigeria, a Nigeria where there will be security, a Nigeria where economy will work, a Nigeria where the son of a common man can be something.”

God has finally heard the prayers of Nigerians.

I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now, he is by far ahead of his opponents

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by GoooodHardDick: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Brainmytool:
E remain CAN.

If CAN follows suit, forget it Obi has won.

CAN that rejected Tinubu and his Muslim Muslim ticket?

CAN is already backing peter Obi since!!!

1 Like

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Brainmytool: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

CAN that rejected Tinubu and his Muslim Muslim ticket?
CAN is already backing peter Obi since!!!
They have not endorsed him naw. Na the endorsement remain for me.
Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Antyislam: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Even WE Yoruba Christian's will not vote Tinubu on musl Muslim ticket
Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by ezegold4we: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
The way I'm seeing This presidential election, Peter Obi May likely score More than 55% of valid votes cast thereby leaving Atiku, Tinubu,and Kwankwaso to share The remaining 45%, everywhere is already obidient.

What we are Just seeing in all These Rally's and fitness Walk for Obi is Just 5% of Peter Obi supporter's, The remaining 95% will surface on election day.

2 Likes

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by Psychokinetic: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Gjrich:

Road to 2023: North ‘ll vote massively for Peter Obi – El-Buba

President and General overseer of Evangelical Bible Outreach Ministries International (EBOMI), Prophet Isa El -Buba said Northern Nigeria will galvanized massive support for former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi as President in 2023.

He noted that the movement will recruit over 40 million Nigerians who will be trained, vote and protect Peter Obi votes across various polling units in the country.

Prophet El-Buba disclosed this on Saturday while leading hundreds of Peter Obi’s supporters for a 2 million walk across major streets in Jos, Plateau State.

He urged the people to vote massively for Peter Obi as President and vote other credible candidates who are standing election in some political parties that have worked for the state in the past and are willing to secure and protect Plateau citizens.

“I am a Kanuri man form the North East and I want to declare that Northern Nigeria will stand and vote massively for Peter Obi, anybody who said Obi does not have support from the North is deceiving himself, we will shock them during the election.

“We are going to work to turn the table from bottom to the top, those at the bottom will go to the top while those at the top will go to the bottom; we will disappoint the big politicians in this country, our marriage with Tinubu and Atiku has been broken.

“We are going to form a new Nigeria, a Nigeria where there will be security, a Nigeria where economy will work, a Nigeria where the son of a common man can be something.”

Prophet El-Buba described Middle Belt as the belt that has held Nigeria for several years and said the region has expressed total support for Peter Obi presidency in 2023.

“Peter Obi is not our Messiah but he is going to be our servant, he will be the vessel God will use for the realization of new Nigeria. We will kick against any power that has held Nigeria bound.” He stated.

The walk which commenced from the Rwang Pam Township stadium at about 9am culminated at the Secretariat Junction Flyover bridge, Jos, Plateau State
Set Awon Osinwin Agbado right now. Pressing their necks is not enough, we will break their necks this time grin

Re: Road To 2023: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – El-buba by toneroforever(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Antyislam:
Even WE Yoruba Christian's will not vote Tinubu on musl Muslim ticket

Good bless you

(1) (Reply)

I’m Non-partisan’ — Sam Amadi Rejects Appointment Into PDP Campaign Council / G-5 Pdp Governors Are Still Open To Reconciliation -wike / Why Is Igbos In Support Of Ekweremmadu Detention In United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.