Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (76278 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Maximeo(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2022
Thought they say Muslim ladies don't do lover or be in a relationship with or marry non Muslim, how did this happen?
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by calabaman(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is enormous power in the tongue.
It has the ability to build, to kill and to destroy.

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

Most Important, Live life in the Conciousness of Eternity.
While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven. There is no other.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by gimakon2(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2022
She Don collect Money way hook am for throat. You no even ask questions, you go day date Chinese man. Who no know say these Chinese people useless? Una way day get something to do with them, Una strong.

The way them and Indians run their companies in Nigeria is enough for me not to like the whole Asian people. Asides Japan and maybe Singapore, the remaining Asia Na write off. Chinese people also do money rituals here in Nigeria. Last time, shay them say them see different boxes way men Dick day inside them day send go China, to kill people no day hard these people. Or the one way them day behead them staff way surface for Lagos the other day for news paper.

When she know say she Don collect money from the guy, Na to collect big one once he drop, Na to relocate her whole family Comot that area make the idiot day find new girlfriend. Chinese people no be am.

RIP sha. I wish you had better advicers.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by benzzyno(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

grin Since wey i small i dey always use my tongue talk say i wan be billionaire.till now nothing! grin... be like that power na only negative talk e dey work with o.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Chinese man went and act without knowing how Nigerian women operate

He thought it was Chinese women he was dating he will Rot in jail

For you to date a Nigerian girl, you need to know how to handle hrtbrak coz they can dumb you anytime without thinking

Nigerian women no be child play

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Kobicove(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2022
What a terrible way to die sad
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by ATLIEN2027: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Rubbish trash as usual.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Solofresh2: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2022
Remotions:

No doubt the tongue has power, but why can't people use it to declare themselves billionaires? Why is it always bad things that comes to pass? I pray she gets justice
The main reasons for this is because the life we live in carries bad energy than the good ones.That is why bad things trend faster than you think.
If you doubt me,declare a bad thing in your life and a good thing and tell which would happen first.
It's one of the reasons why we have to pray, pray and pray before a get a positive result.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Watch your tongue that's the main moral lesson
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Desusi: 1:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Of a truth my brother, life and death is in the power of the tongue, they that love it will eat the food thereof.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by patomberekpe(m): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2022
The Chinese have enormous power in Nigeria because of APC Government overborrowed Money, Chinese in Nigeria bandits,,bokoharam, they're untouchable for this Government. nothing will happen to the Chinese and nothing anyone Can do.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Desusi: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2022
jeffizy:
May she get justice. Such a pretty lady.
God has no respect of persons. Whether ugly or pretty.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by funshint(m): 1:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Tboy222:
She probably saw the signs and knew it was a matter of time, well I pray that God grants her family the fortitude and strength to bear the loss.

Wherever she is now in eternity is left to the Light himself, who is no respecter of persons and before him is no shadow of turning, who alone can stand before the Father of Lights whom no man can approach.

Guys I wanna recommend some youtube channels that will build up your faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour please make sure you share it with everyone you come across.

1: Sid Roth it's is supernatural (Youtube)
2:Randy Kay ministries (Youtube)
3: 100 Huntley Street (Youtube)
4: 700 Club (Youtube)
5: Every-day Miracles (Youtube)
6: Destiny Image (Youtube)
7: Fireborn Ministries (Youtube)
8: Bennyhinn Ministries (Youtube)
9: Supernatural Stories (Youtube)
10: Deep Believer (Youtube)
11: Daystar (YouTube)
12: Trailblazer (Youtube)
13: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
14: Cecil Pearson (Youtube)
15: MarctheMessanger (Youtube)
16: David Diga Hernandez (Youtube)
17: Vlad Savchuck (Youtube)

God Almighty bless you in Jesus Mighty name Amen. Don't forget to subscribe and share with as many as possible, I will be praying for you all and may The Lord Almighty strengthen you in the faith and cause His face to shine upon you Amen.
Add Bill Johnson(Bethel Church-Redding) to the list.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by TrueNigerian300: 1:42am On Sep 18, 2022
grandstar:
It's sad and unfortunate.

By the way, the high divorce rate in Kano is scandalous. This girl was already a divorcee.

I wonder if the Chinese man was Muslim. Some Han Chinese are Muslims. He was certainly infatuated with the lady. His had turned neurotic.

Do you know why there is high divorce rate in Kano or the north in general. I am just curious to know as I have noticed this as well.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by fkj950ax(m): 1:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

GTFOH
Saying I am rich daily by most Nigerians has resulted into what?

Leave the victim alone and hold the criminal responsible.

This is how you all have misused Christianity in Nigeria to create the chaos of today.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Desusi: 1:46am On Sep 18, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Chinese man went and act without knowing how Nigerian women operate

He thought it was Chinese women he was dating he will Rot in jail

For you to date a Nigerian girl, you need to know how to handle hrtbrak coz they can dumb you anytime without thinking

Nigerian women no be child play
Really? Tell me more.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Spandau: 1:54am On Sep 18, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/video-where-lady-killed-by-chinese-lover-predicted-her-death-goes-viral

Previous thread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

And

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother
https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese

That Chinese guy must have spent a lot on her. His was a crime of passion. She led him on, allowed him to spend on her emotionally and materially. He was madly in love with her. The way he was repeatedly spurned afterwards must have driven him mad. This is a lesson to all women. Any man, regardless of race or nationality can commit crime of passion. Stop collecting from a man you won't touch with a long spoon.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Desusi: 1:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
The main reasons for this is because the life we live in carries bad energy than the good ones.That is why bad things trend faster than you think.
If you doubt me,declare a bad thing in your life and a good thing and tell which would happen first.
It's one of the reasons why we have to pray, pray and pray before a get a positive result.
Besides, Africa is a continent filled with demons,it takes extra prayers to break forth your fallow ground. I do remember when l lived in Europe,if l pray and fast till 12pm,my miracle would be knocking my door.Here in Nigeria, how many times have l prayed till 6pm for days before my miracle take place. Mother Africa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Spandau: 2:30am On Sep 18, 2022
funshint:

Add Bill Johnson(Bethel Church-Redding) to the list.

Sid Roth is a con man in my own opinion. He is always lying against the Holy Spirit.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Satanistaa: 2:48am On Sep 18, 2022
This is a one sided story. Tell us how u and your olosho daughter where busy collecting the manchis money. I am sure you have done it to many naija guys and went free. 364 days for a thief. 1 day for the owner
#justice for that Chinese man. He did nothing
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Mummiesboy: 3:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Bimffo:

It is when it is evil that you all will be shouting Tongue Tongue Tongue. I have been saying I need an Helicopter since 3 Years old, everyone keeps saying I have to work for it.

What has changed? Is it not the same tongue.?

Abeg!
E b like your tongue get issue so go service am
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Dmanky(m): 3:32am On Sep 18, 2022
No doubt they is power in the tongue but same power takes some what immediate effect when it is negative than the reverse.

Some of us have been confessing positive things into our lives for a longtime now and is taking time to manifest.

Even me don confess tire say I must become a millionaire and is taking time....lmao

This goes to show that, is beyond your confession.

Our confession and action must work together for it to manifest.

....for this unfortunate lady, her confession and action made it happened.

Her action (assumption: she jilted on her simp china lover and her lover can not afford to let go of his investment, the reason he killed her)

This is a lesson for both sex.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Layographics(m): 3:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Just want to introduce you to a YouTube channel where can learn how to use Photoshop for graphics designs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPj5ZCmYbUA
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Aliusman200: 3:36am On Sep 18, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/video-where-lady-killed-by-chinese-lover-predicted-her-death-goes-viral

Previous thread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

And

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother
https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese
let the legal process uncompromise setup against him.. and let justice be serve... Nigerians are watching
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Midas01: 4:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Thank you so much for this. God bless you.
Tboy222:
She probably saw the signs and knew it was a matter of time, well I pray that God grants her family the fortitude and strength to bear the loss.

Wherever she is now in eternity is left to the Light himself, who is no respecter of persons and before him is no shadow of turning, who alone can stand before the Father of Lights whom no man can approach.

Guys I wanna recommend some youtube channels that will build up your faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour please make sure you share it with everyone you come across.

God Almighty bless you in Jesus Mighty name Amen. Don't forget to subscribe and share with as many as possible, I will be praying for you all and may The Lord Almighty strengthen you in the faith and cause His face to shine upon you Amen.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Organs(m): 4:23am On Sep 18, 2022
Kajaard:
I may not be religious like Righteousness2 but I do know there is power in the tongue. We should be very careful what we utter from our mouths. Even the Europeans of old like the Vikings say the same, so do Asians. Be careful what comes out of your mouths.

Imagine the two ladies discussing their deaths and making it a competition of who will die first undecided

Stupidity at it's peak.

Shut your mouth abeg. How about the part where they said until you have 20 children etc? Oya say you will be president make I see how you wan take do sm with nonsense and emptiness for head….. See here the day you will die is written down, say whatever with your tongue, you will not die before your time. Also pray as long as you want, once time reach you go go, period.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by jclassiq(m): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2022
grandstar:
It's sad and unfortunate.

By the way, the high divorce rate in Kano is scandalous. This girl was already a divorcee.

I wonder if the Chinese man was Muslim. Some Han Chinese are Muslims. He was certainly infatuated with the lady. His had turned neurotic.

Well, who wouldn't? She is slender and very pretty. Too bad she had to go like this. Poverty and greed are the bane of most women.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Kajaard: 4:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Organs:

Shut your mouth abeg. How about the part where they said until you have 20 children etc? Oya say you will be president make I see how you wan take do sm with nonsense and emptiness for head….. See here the day you will die is written down, say whatever with your tongue, you will not die before your time. Also pray as long as you want, once time reach you go go, period.

You must be very stupid since you can't be civil in your reply. Extremely foolish dimwit. Now fvck off to where you came from.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by daygee12: 5:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Very soon u will be collecting Tithe and offerings for God of CHOSEN
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Kaysalas(m): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Tboy222:

You have started well, I hope you don't end up like righteousness2 on here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil / Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.