Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (76292 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by tnerro1(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Do you know why there is high divorce rate in Kano or the north in general. I am just curious to know as I have noticed this as well.
. That’s the style they use to fornicate, while guys in the south can fvck different girls, the once in the north marry the one they want to fvck, when dey are done fvcking, they dump her and look for another. That way you can’t say they are fornicating grin
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by truthfinder319: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
How will you feel if they kill your sister and people campaign for your liar Obi on the same thread? Ate you human?

BOOOMNAIJA:
In sane climes, this case would be taken up by the federal government of d country.

Vote Peter Obi 2023 for good governance.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Safyqueen: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is enormous power in the tongue.
It has the ability to build, to kill and to destroy.

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

Most Important, Live life in the Conciousness of Eternity.
While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven. There is no other.

Be a Muslim and know very well whom JESUS PBUH was. You will know much about his birth and mother, holy Maryam. You will be familiar with his miracle and then you will understand the original Bible, the Injila very well. And so on.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by millionboi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Adakintroy:

People declare themselves doctors or Lawyers.

They say I want to be a,lawyer or doctor when I grow up and it was so. Its not only bad things sir.
many said it and never become
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by juman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
What really happen between them?
How come he killed her like that.
He got gut.

He deserve firing squared.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by SLOVFO(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tboy222:
She probably saw the signs and knew it was a matter of time, well I pray that God grants her family the fortitude and strength to bear the loss.

Wherever she is now in eternity is left to the Light himself, who is no respecter of persons and before him is no shadow of turning, who alone can stand before the Father of Lights whom no man can approach.

Guys I wanna recommend some youtube channels that will build up your faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour please make sure you share it with everyone you come across.

1: Sid Roth it's is supernatural (Youtube)
2:Randy Kay ministries (Youtube)
3: 100 Huntley Street (Youtube)
4: 700 Club (Youtube)
5: Every-day Miracles (Youtube)
6: Destiny Image (Youtube)
7: Fireborn Ministries (Youtube)
8: Bennyhinn Ministries (Youtube)
9: Supernatural Stories (Youtube)
10: Deep Believer (Youtube)
11: Daystar (YouTube)
12: Trailblazer (Youtube)
13: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
14: Cecil Pearson (Youtube)
15: MarctheMessanger (Youtube)
16: David Diga Hernandez (Youtube)
17: Vlad Savchuck (Youtube)

God Almighty bless you in Jesus Mighty name Amen. Don't forget to subscribe and share with as many as possible, I will be praying for you all and may The Lord Almighty strengthen you in the faith and cause His face to shine upon you Amen.
I will check them out... thanks for sharing.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Tboy222: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
SLOVFO:

I will check them out... thanks for sharing.

Make sure you do, it is we'll worth it

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Wwwq: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Really
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by grandstar(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Do you know why there is high divorce rate in Kano or the north in general. I am just curious to know as I have noticed this as well.

I think because culture up North is patriarchal and divorce is quite easy to come by. Also, many women get married as girls and aren't emotionally or even physical prepared for marriage. Many are divorced as teenagers. This lady was just 23. Many girls down south are still "enjoying life" and not thinking of settling down and that age.

The patriarchal nature of their society, the ease at which it is to get a divorce and the youth of the ladies are to me the main factors. Many deep North treat their women as chattel. Only to be seen and not heard.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Boobysmith: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Remotions:

No doubt the tongue has power, but why can't people use it to declare themselves billionaires? Why is it always bad things that comes to pass? I pray she gets justice
your talk made a billion sense.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Adakintroy: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
millionboi:
many said it and never become

Many said it and it did.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by walkingshadow911: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
work! dem no wan work, na to dey gold digging men up and down. mtchww.
this one aint lucky anyway
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Uptheante(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
georgeakins:

Ibos do worse things to themselves in Iboland.
Are the terrorists up north any better?
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Litmus: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
In another news, it was said that the girl ate his money and refused to marry him.

Nigeria girls with Free things, you wan chop but you no wan pay angry

She was brought up in a nation, Nigeria, where men are expected to look after women, spend on them and so on. This is something Nigeria and Nigeria men should be proud of not ashamed. Much effort is put into raising Nigeria women and much is expected of men that wish to have them. If you as a Nigerian man can't spend on women accept your shortcomings as a man and move on instead of resorting to abuse Nigeria women or call men that can spend on women Simps. Nigeria women expect all men, regardless of race, to live up to the standard of Nigeria men. If she accepted less from this Chinese man or a white man some would be first to label her brainwashed and white worshiper. Unfortunately men of other African nations and men from other races can't match Nigeria men in this, perhaps leading to them abusing Nigeria women or , worst, this type of incident.

May she rest in peace, daughter of Nigeria.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2022
grandstar:
It's sad and unfortunate.

By the way, the high divorce rate in Kano is scandalous. This girl was already a divorcee.

I wonder if the Chinese man was Muslim. Some Han Chinese are Muslims. He was certainly infatuated with the lady. His had turned neurotic.

Northern muslim girls marry at age 3 and a half. By the time she's 15, she would have had 4 husbands.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by unibenakpos(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is enormous power in the tongue.
It has the ability to build, to kill and to destroy.

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

Most Important, Live life in the Conciousness of Eternity.
While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven. There is no other.

I want Camry 2013 model, there is power in the tongue no be for only bad thing, oya Camry locate me
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by StanleyOnline: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2022
Uptheante:

Southern men & Chinese men no be the same thing

Are you on NAIRALAND sexuality telegram?

You look like you will make a good contributor to the group.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by StanleyOnline: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2022
Uptheante:

Southern men & Chinese men no be the same thing

Are you on NAIRALAND sexuality telegram?

You look like you will make a good contributor to the group...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil / Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.