Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (76281 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by IdJack(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2022
There is power in the tongue. So we need to be careful with it.

May God comfort her family.

Words are Powerful and they are Life.

Kindly check my signature for business tips and make money ideas
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Globad(f): 6:06am On Sep 18, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
In sane climes, this case would be taken up by the federal government of d country.

Vote Peter Obi 2023 for good governance.

Why should the federal government take up a homicide case?

Give only one reason
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Bobbiee: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Horrible as it is, these girls fully supported bringing more people into this world than necessary. Horrible ideals.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Urpon1987: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by georgeakins: 6:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Uptheante:
Try & imagine what would have happened if the man were an Igbo man/Christian... lipsrsealed

By now the whole northerners in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, etc, would have attacked, killed, destroy & burn down Igbos & Christians generally & their businesses, churches, houses & enterprises. Igbo/Christian shops would have been looted in the ensuing melee.

Clerics from the region & even the familiar Prof Akintola of MURIC, would have issued a statement accusing Christians of all sorts of atrocities ( as if the offender was endorsed by Christians to carry out the criminal act ).

Ibos do worse things to themselves in Iboland.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by mamdanju: 6:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Madam, where was it mentioned in the report that she eat his money. Have some respect for the death by not jumping to conclusions. A henious crime has been committed and we should all demand justice for the deceased not casting aspersions
Marvieduke:
You see that word long throat dey put many ladies in trouble, just imagine how that word has end her life. I hope this serve as a warning bcoz I know they won't learn.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Aramara1: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Can you imagine. A Chinese coming all the way from China to kill a Nigerian in her own country.
cry cry cry
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Innobee99(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2022
onyibest2k:
WHY this pretty lady
Na them no dey get brain pass
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by seunmind44: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2022
If no be sey pussssssy no fit talk, wetin this girl dey find under Chinese man?
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2022
ggood:
Just because of money

I believe she only accepted to date the Chinese man because he was ready to foot her Bill s, I know how these Northern girls find it difficult to date a southern guys

seriously Northern girls hardly date southern guys and I still don't know why

my eyes is one Kaduna babe but he said he's scared of southern guys, don't know who brainwashed them or poisoned their mind towards southern guys
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by BeanmanX(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2022
See where longer throat landed her?....I hope the Chinese man is also purnished too.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by drlateef: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is enormous power in the tongue.
It has the ability to build, to kill and to destroy.

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

Most Important, Live life in the Conciousness of Eternity.
While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven. There is no other.

Shut up!!! Who gave you that assurance? Even Jesus does not know his fate with Allah until the day of judgement. He just came to call people back to their Lord. Otherwise what will happen those before Jesus came to the world? All prophets including Jesus had always called people to their Lord, Allah. No god would allow himself to be killed if he could kill all his enemies and all enemies of mankind. How can an almighty god be begging for help on the cross? Nonsense!!!
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by yahmohy27: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Remotions:

No doubt the tongue has power, but why can't people use it to declare themselves billionaires? Why is it always bad things that comes to pass? I pray she gets justice
That's her destiny only that it coincided with the actual time.No matter how careful she may be she won't exceed that day or night
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Teymanhenry(f): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Remotions post=116764813]
No doubt the tongue has power, but why can't people use it to declare themselves billionaires? Why is it always bad things that comes to pass? I pray she gets justice[/quote

I believe the power in the tongue easily brings misfortune than fortune. And also there's that special feeling one has before he/she dies. No wonder some people will tell you their time is near and surprising they'll die in a few days
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by spiralwedge(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2022
She thought her essence of her being alive was to have children.
Anyways, RIP to the dead
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Caseless: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2022
grandstar:
It's sad and unfortunate.

By the way, the high divorce rate in Kano is scandalous. This girl was already a divorcee.

I wonder if the Chinese man was Muslim. Some Han Chinese are Muslims. He was certainly infatuated with the lady. His had turned neurotic.

I'm sure if he was a Muslim or had converted, the girl's uncle wouldn't have resisted the move by him to marry her. Maybe he's still a Buddhist and you know it can never work. She actually loved the guy and had to marry another man for reasons beyond her control.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by SPAMBOX7: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Remotions:

No doubt the tongue has power, but why can't people use it to declare themselves billionaires? Why is it always bad things that comes to pass? I pray she gets justice
Me sef dey always wonder o grin
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by OceanRed(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2022
always say the right words to yourself, and have positive thimking always
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by PhantomThief(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2022
I have watched the video over and over and all I could see was deep fake technology at work.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Dreadlock69(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2022
There way no too straight contour
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by KIDfurniture(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2022
You have a point here oh!

I have never tot of it like this oh. Maybe I will start shouting it upandan from today. I’m a billionaire let’s see what happens in the next 3 months.

Remotions:

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by etrouble: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Marvieduke:
You see that word long throat dey put many ladies in trouble, just imagine how that word has end her life. I hope this serve as a warning bcoz I know they won't learn.

At the age of 23, she had already dated a Chinese for some years. At that same age if 23, she was already married and divorced. What a useless thing
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by etrouble: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2022
spiralwedge:
She thought her essence of her being alive was to have children.
Anyways, RIP to the dead

That's the only thing Almajaris think of.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by bleskid: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2022
as u wan chop go now ... the Chinese no gree ... wey die here
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by bleskid: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2022
rest in peace it is very painful
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by bonnyhope: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2022
ggood:
Just because of money

I believe she only accepted to date the Chinese man because he was ready to foot her Bill s, I know how these Northern girls find it difficult to date a southern guys

Because you don't share the same faith with them

It is not because you don't have money

Northern girls are far more decent than the rotten eggs over there in the south
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by modsfucker: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2022
grandstar:
It's sad and unfortunate.

By the way, the high divorce rate in Kano is scandalous. This girl was already a divorcee.

I wonder if the Chinese man was Muslim. Some Han Chinese are Muslims. He was certainly infatuated with the lady. His had turned neurotic.

The husband divorced her for chatting with the Chinko, even after marrying him.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by ericmor: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is enormous power in the tongue.
It has the ability to build, to kill and to destroy.

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

Most Important, Live life in the Conciousness of Eternity.
While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven. There is no other.

yes, there is power in the tongue, but have wished myself dead severely in the past which nothing happen and even pray before bed wishing myself to die before I wake but still end up waking up. Sometimes it doesn't work that way, if God says is not your time yet because he want to make you a living testimony to others, no matter how you try or what you say wishing to die, you will not die
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by ericmor: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2022
etrouble:

At the age of 23, she had already dated a Chinese for some years. At that same age if 23, she was already married and divorced. What a useless thing

lol. Na aboki nau
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2022
jojothaiv:

Sane government you say when the FG are indebted to the Chinese, if there's a way for the FG to clear their name from this mess they will gladly do that, just watch out for the tacit silence of our dear brothers from that side since the matter is not blasphemous and have nothing to do with religion.
the guy u are quoting is really ignorant... The issue is State matter... That's why we have gorvenors and police in Kano... This idea thinking federal govt can solve everything is total rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Odebayo4010(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Remotions:

That is nonsense believe,the lady is right anybody can die at anytime, death is inevitable
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Dirpetaner: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2022
we dont know what she sees in the night when she dreams...so, her saying she will die is not a joke....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch Face Split Diving Accident Video – Split Face Diving Video Is Trending / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.