Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. (33123 Views)

Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) / Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by badoh(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
I can see the southern people are not smart while they think they are. What do you people gain by trying to bring down the two best candidates you have(Tinubu and Obi). Hardly will you see the northerners no matter the party affiliation speak so bad of Atiku. Why can't you people promote the two candidates and capitalise on the strength of each one of them and make them sellable instead of the daily online attack. The way I'm seeing it, it's already turning to tribal attack and direct confrontation on the two candidates. At the end of the day, each geopolitical zone will be forced to vote for the candidate of his or her region and Atiku might eventually carry the day, my submission.
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by fati2001(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You don't have one redeeming defect. I'm. Get a life u dimwitted slmwpoke.

Your blood is running out, go meet your pepper selling mama to take you to the hospital before it gets worse Satanist.

3 Likes

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Who will not come out if they are sharing clothes, plus even cap. See all of them with the same clothes and caps, we will collect their clothes and still vote Tinubu , LoL cheesy
Tinubu supporters should come rally in Port Harcourt grin grin make we check something

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Str8talk21: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmmm... don't be surprised, MODs could be working for Thieftinubu.
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by bewla(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Eranders:
Old news na... How many times you wan post am?
we love it and don't mind it again
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by ObamaMessi: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

Your blood is running out, go meet your pepper selling mama to take you to the hospital before it gets worse Satanist.
You dont know a damn shit about me so stuck that in your anus u cow-breeding fulani person before I get ur sorry ass handled with an iron rod.
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by fati2001(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You dont know a damn shit about me so stuck that in your anus u cow-breeding fulani person before I get ur sorry ass handled with an iron rod.

Your name is Victor Divine Barde from Taraba.
The only child of your mother.

You came in to this World as a stillbirth or dead beat baby.
A sickle like you
Fugly like a bowheadwhale
or Blobfish.
4. You have been poisoned by step mom
5. You have a step mother
6. Was rejected by your father and his family
7. You troll with TECNO Java phone lacking memory card.
8 Your mother is shedding pepper under the sun.
9. Your mom has been harassed by someone.
10. Was knocked out with 3 blows on his way to buy 20 N sugar.
11. You said your abuser must file 20k while your uncle sent you 200k that every week.
12. Nature did gave you mosquito voice as a man..

13 The goat's fone number 07087697805
cc fman
14 The goat's account number 2105436124 UBA

3 Likes

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by yeking18(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Massive crowd despite it is a PDP governed ground. I have said it countless times, No Yoruba would support any other candidate aside from BAT. Worst to worst, then they will go for the SDP candidate cos Yoruba Lokan. We have work hard for this and it is coming home.

BAT23
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by ObamaMessi: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=fati2001 post=116775260][/quote]Wow! shocked Editor-in-chief grin Weak as satanistaa.
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by ada9ja(f): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
When Obituaries post there dead walk for there bastard thieve, no one cares. They masturbate on the news are feels high like foolish fools but if Tinubu supporters post solidarity walk, those unfortunate bastards from Obituary cage will flood the thread with hates and stupidity behaving like irresponsible animals and high level nuisance with dilapidated brains to say all sort of shit and insult others.
You Obituary people are just foolish, stupid and dead brains.
Your lying candidate will never smell that seat of power. The idiot can go rule the igboland than be a Nigerian president. Never

Mehn u need help oooo...go for a brain check cos u re loosing it already...who collect ur meat?
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

Youre a disgrace you gay
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2022
post=116774753:

Tinubu supporters should come rally in Port Harcourt grin grin make we check something
You didn't see that of Enugu isn't it?, You want more, Port Harcourt is the next. Okay
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You didn't see that of Enugu isn't it?, You want more, Port Harcourt is the next. Okay
Please show me I'm waiting, I can assure you Tinubu will not get up 1k votes in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by fman(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

Your name is Victor Divine Barde from Taraba.
The only child of your mother.

You came in to this World as a stillbirth or dead beat baby.
A sickle like you
Fugly like a bowheadwhale
or Blobfish.
4. You have been poisoned by step mom
5. You have a step mother
6. Was rejected by your father and his family
7. You troll with TECNO Java phone lacking memory card.
8 Your mother is shedding pepper under the sun.
9. Your mom has been harassed by someone.
10. Was knocked out with 3 blows on his way to buy 20 N sugar.
11. You said your abuser must file 20k while your uncle sent you 200k that every week.
12. Nature did gave you mosquito voice as a man..

cc fman
So this obamamessi is the BrainDead
Hairy balls behind these monikers
Karen2024
VictorUSA .
Messi1
Jukun man!!
Dude is as black as charcoal and looks like a dandaudu that just popped out from the 90's!!
Zero swag
Zero balance
Zero coordination
Ba kudi!!
Possibly a mai kifi by profession..
Mosquito voice!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by fati2001(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Youre a disgrace you gay

So funny because it's coming from a FORNICATOR.

What did I told you last night?
If you're desperate for attention go meet you fellow straight FORNICATORS.. And kindly unfollow me.

3 Likes

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by igben(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2022
APC, Bat-ing suddenly now a regional party... grin grin grin

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Traplord09: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Please stop showing this intimidating news to the zombidients, see them already in the thread lamenting and agonizing their despicable life

Political corruption is the use of powers by government officials or their network contacts for illegitimate private gain. Forms of corruption vary, but can include bribery, lobbying, extortion, cronyism, nepotism, parochialism, patronage, influence peddling, graft, and embezzlement.

The most common types or categories of corruption are supply versus demand corruption, grand versus petty corruption, conventional versus unconventional corruption and public versus private corruption.

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by fati2001(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Wow! shocked Editor-in-chief grin Weak as satanistaa.

3 Likes

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Khaysee: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Am waiting to see other party
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by ObamaMessi: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2022
fman:

So this obamamessi is the BrainDead
Hairy balls behind these monikers
Karen2024
VictorUSA .
Messi1
Jukun man!!
Dude is as black as charcoal and looks like a dandaudu that just popped out from the 90's!!
Zero swag
Zero balance
Zero coordination
Ba kudi!!
Possibly a mai kifi by profession..
Mosquito voice!!

U and fati2001 are the most useless animals.
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by ObamaMessi: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

Cry me a river
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Fearyourcreator: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2022
michelz:

Very childish comment...
You all are the same ... And OBI ooo and Tinubu ooo supporters una be the same all over social media
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by broadman20: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
Twitter people

How market?

Where is your president?

Has he gone to Biafra?

Like you are just coming back from Benin Republic?

Please go through Nairaland and get updated.

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Kudducini(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2022
The westerners are one of the big problems of this country, I just wish I wasn’t born to b this part of the country
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by fati2001(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
U and fati2001 are the most useless animals.

3 Likes

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=fati2001 post=116777334][/quote]

Fucking abominable gay
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by ObamaMessi: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=fati2001 post=116777334][/quote]Stop posting images and talk, let me hear your voice.
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
This people supporting tinubu should tell them self the truth.
Are this apc people different from the apc in power now?
Is tinubu competent?
Is tinubu healthy?
Is tinubu government different from same people that destroy this nation?
Is Nigeria having a good future in thier hands?
Are we happy with our country today with apc?

If you can be honest with your self in all this you are good to go

Not that obi is a saint but he his better than the other candidates in term of economy management and health
The country is bleeding everyone
We don't wait till the country break down like Yemen before we act
Thank you
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116775848:

Please show me I'm waiting, I can assure you Tinubu will not get up 1k votes in Enugu
This is Enugu people without Sharing soap and toothpaste

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Viraltrends123:

This is Enugu people without Sharing soap and toothpaste
Otondo they're in Enugu wearing Hope Uzodinma shirts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat / Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.