Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. (33124 Views)

Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) / Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116779120:

Otondo they're in Enugu wearing Hope Uzodinma shirts
Sorry, they are in Ghana supporting nana
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Taba21: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Eranders:
Old news na... How many times you wan post am?

Mind your business Obi member

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Sorry, they are in Ghana supporting nana
I thought you said they are supporting Tinubu show me Tinubu picture
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116779497:

I thought you said they are supporting Tinubu show me Tinubu picture
Ohhh, he must be there before they support him, because he needs to carry them on his head to show support
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kudos, the difference is in the numbers
[quote author=Viraltrends123 post=116769263][/quote]
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by fohlarp: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pls whr n wen did this hapen i doubt it, ladugbo mi ni mi o ri gbo,money influencd crowd.
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by olaoye2008: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
I like the headline .
SOLIDARITY WALK
Unlike some group they dem for call this one 10 millions rally for ...,..,.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by ejimatic: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Viraltrends123 post=116769263][/quote] The crowds are intimidating and have gone gaga to stand by BAT, a true Nigerian loved by majority but hated by insignificant minority with their cathedral silence over the support he is getting every day! Let the build up continue.
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Spain007(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
OBI-dient voters are Yus-ful
ATIKU-lated supporters are not Ok-ay
BAT-ifieds uchins are usually full of Shett

It's obvious
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Spain007(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Please stop showing this intimidating news to the zombidients, see them already in the thread lamenting and agonizing their despicable life
Guy abeg show us turumbu comic pix aswel....let's check something

Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by trutht828: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Please stop showing this intimidating news to the zombidients, see them already in the thread lamenting and agonizing their despicable life

Tinjnh has to rent people to attend rally.

People only love tinubu's money.

Peter Obi, on the other hand, doesn't have to rent crowd
Re: Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. by Chrismania100: 12:30am On Sep 19, 2022
That is not Tinubu rally.If you look well in that picture,you willl see that rally is not for Thiefnub.It is for a woman that is vying for senatorial seat.

PandoraObi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat / Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.