Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc (30320 Views)

D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Winters23: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2022
shocked
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by RepoMan007: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Strengthen the law so that not a single one of those who engages in such nefarious acts skated by the law. undecided
Which law again? The one Jesus abolished according to una or the one Buhari is using?
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by deylarkes(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting15:
Jesus loves you
please i have a lot i would love share about my personal life in private. Lets talk on whatapp 0.8.0.9.6.5.5.3.1.3.9. Please i'm so close to dying any moment just taking advantage of God's grace.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Glead(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2022
There is permanent place for any creature of God . It is what you did with your life and tarlent given to you .
Mr preacher ! Including you will be rewarded at the end of your race .
Any form you have MURDERED through counselling , practises or justifying and couraging.
God is Judge!!!
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Uptownerd: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Are you tired of praying? Have you gotten fed up with talking to yourself in an empty room praying to imaginary beings for fictional help that can never come?

Are you tired of your church? Are you tired of going to church all the time even when you don't want to? Have you been having thoughts about humanity, the afterlife and what happens after death? Are you thinking of quitting your church?

Have you started developing doubts about the Bible or other religious related texts? Is your faith now in doubt? Do you think the teachings of your church is illogical and doesn't make sense?

Are you having doubts about reality, why we are here and whether life is meaningful? Do you want to know the truth about heaven and hell? Do you have the mind to understand occultism and astral projections in grotesque dimensions?

If you are experiencing any of the above thoughts, doubts or questions, your freedom and spiritual awakening is at hand.

Uptownerd will lead you through the hard questions about life, religion, soul and the purpose of death for easier understanding and using same knowledge to emancipate yourself from the matrix. You are going to enjoy a new form of psychological freedom never before seen in your entire existence. Don't get left out, the old world order is dead!

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by SeriouslySense(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2022
All are very welcome to Jesus, it does not matter what you have done, Jesus loves you very very much.

God loves all his creation, that while we were sinners, he sent his only beloved Son, that Whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life.

Lets come to Jesus, lets join hands as brothers and sisters.

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Fcwilly: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2022
Gideon in the Bible was once like (MC Oluomo) before good use him to save the nation of Israel, now putting his name in the record book of positive history
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Joshmoore(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2022
This is a message of hope and peace, this is what Jesus Chris asked us to preach and teach, not condemnation and destruction
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by OsuIgboIpob: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2022
95% of active Nigerian girls are already PROSTITUTES and actively into prostitution, so are you just REFERING to all the girls, generally speaking?

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by HopeSpencer: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2022
That's after serving jail terms plus awaiting trial years.

They can then proceed and become evangelists.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Evilblackman(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
PS I’m not a believer

By the way , this thread seems to support sinners
Not bad because its what religion rely on
Imagine a word without sin right no pastor or imam will be able to condemn you for your sins
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Boyooosa(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting15:
Don't Look Down On The Prostitutes, Yahoo Boys, Lesbians, Etc

Many of us hate immoral and sinful people, particularly due to the negative impacts of their bad actions. The prostitutes, yahoo boys, ritualists, drunkers, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, immoral, and so on.

Nevertheless, while they will suffer for their actions, the perfect Will of God is that none should perish but all should get saved through faith in Christ Jesus. "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9)

And from prophecies in scripture, many sinners will eventually embrace Jesus as Lord and Savior before they die (or before the rapture comes), and will be part of the multitudes worshipping God in heaven.

Therefore, while you should dislike the sinfulness of these sinners (who will soon become saints by God's grace), don't hate them in themselves, but should seek how to help them repent of their sinful ways.

If you are doing anything sinful right now, Jesus is not giving up on you, but He is ready to forgive you and make you a new creature. God has a good future for you and He will turn your life around for good. It doesn't matter how bad you have been living, Jesus wants to give you a fresh start today.

Simply say this prayer with sincerity:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

If you need assistance, you can contact me.

Now, let me say something prophetically (let the reader understand). In these last days, some of the greatest kingdom functionaries God will use will come from the sinful clubs and brothels and all of those evil places.

One of the reasons is this. Some sinners you see today were once walking faithfully with God before backsliding. Those days when they were still serving God, they were blessed them with different supernatural abilities, and they were also able to cut some divine covenants with God. Meaning, some of them carry some special grace that many current Christians don't even have yet.

Currently, due to their sinfulness, those divine blessings seem to be dead. However, God did not take these things away from them, since the gifts of God are without repentance.

Therefore, many of the prostitutes, Yahoo boys, armed robbers, and other immoral people, have some supernatural heritages deep inside and over them, which God will resurrect in these last days when they turn back to Him, and these things are pivotal for the last day move of God.

On the other hand, the fresh set of sinners who have never known the LORD before now, are now going to come into the kingdom in these last days with a supernatural hunger and eagerness after their respective encounters with Jesus. This hunger will be a big weapon to extend the frontiers of God's kingdom and actualize His eternal plans.

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc

Therefore, those of us that are for Jesus, please don't give up on these immoral and sinful people. Be encouraged to increase your evangelistic efforts (via going out to preach, sponsoring evangelistic initiatives with your resources, and most importantly interceding for these sinners).

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/09/dont-look-down-on-prostitutes-yahoo.html?m=1

Why did u now put drinkers beside armed robbers?
It's just like putting christian beside nigerian politicians, it doesn't make sense in any list

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by EroticJane(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
it still makes no sense to me. people are dying in prostitution, arm robbery, yahoo yahoo and other vices. so what do you think about those that died in the act? this is the kind of impression that makes Nigerians corrupt the more.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Sniper101(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
OP

We don't call them prostitutes no more
Try and be civil.
Don't be so uncouth.

These days, they're officially called
"sex workers" cool

And speaking of, lesbians...
I witnessed two ladies run that stuff in my presence the other day and, mehnnnnnnnn, that shit is whack angry
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by OBALOLA55(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting15:
Jesus loves you
GOD LOVES YOU
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by princewarri1985: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na righteousness twin brother be this one
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by kuntash: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Again , that isn't a license to become lackadaisical about the way our creator wants us to live .

It's very dangerous to remain in sin .

Unless God in his infinite mercy and grace put that person on an exception..
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by iamyungkhalifa(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting15:
"What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him?" (Psalms 8:4)

What is man? There is nothing special in us in ourselves. It is only by the mercies of the LORD.

Therefore, let's embrace His graciousness through consecrated faith in Christ Jesus. Amen

Happy Sunday lalasticlala
smiley
Interesting15:
"What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him?" (Psalms 8:4)

What is man? There is nothing special in us in ourselves. It is only by the mercies of the LORD.

Therefore, let's embrace His graciousness through consecrated faith in Christ Jesus. Amen

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by iamyungkhalifa(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting15:

smiley
Interesting15:

koinonia member
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by mutvy: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
How could a sane person tells me that ritualists who had killed several people intentionally for satanic money be forgiven just like that after accepting Jesus Christ as a saviour? This is pure nonsense and satanic. Little wonder many people are getting involve in ritual and hoping Jesus will forgive them.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by zeekcom83: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Madira o, madira je ki won ma Fi baibu tan e je iku pa e
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Harddiskng:
Read the Parable of the Two Sons, it would answer your question; Matthew 21

Verse 31 - ……..Which of the two did what his father wanted?” “The first,” they answered. Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.
How exactly does that parable even begin to broach the question in this case when it tells you clearly that the son who obeyed did right whereas the son who didn't obey did wrong meaning not all are saved? undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
RepoMan007:
Which law again? The one Jesus abolished according to una or the one Buhari is using?
What has Jesus Christ to do with criminal law abeg?. undecided

And for the umpteenth time, why do you folks accuse God of being a liar when He ought right explained, from over 2000 years ago mind you, that He did not come to abolish the Law in any way or form. Why do you folks relish in making a liar of God abeg? undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Boyooosa:
Why did u now put drinkers beside armed robbers?
It's just like putting christian beside nigerian politicians, it doesn't make sense in any list
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Revolva(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bloddy lies

Notin good comes out from such kind of people with such mindset
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Laughingkk: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting15:
Don't Look Down On The Prostitutes, Yahoo Boys, Lesbians, Etc

Many of us hate immoral and sinful people, particularly due to the negative impacts of their bad actions. The prostitutes, yahoo boys, ritualists, drunkers, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, immoral, and so on.

Nevertheless, while they will suffer for their actions, the perfect Will of God is that none should perish but all should get saved through faith in Christ Jesus. "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9)

And from prophecies in scripture, many sinners will eventually embrace Jesus as Lord and Savior before they die (or before the rapture comes), and will be part of the multitudes worshipping God in heaven.

Therefore, while you should dislike the sinfulness of these sinners (who will soon become saints by God's grace), don't hate them in themselves, but should seek how to help them repent of their sinful ways.

If you are doing anything sinful right now, Jesus is not giving up on you, but He is ready to forgive you and make you a new creature. God has a good future for you and He will turn your life around for good. It doesn't matter how bad you have been living, Jesus wants to give you a fresh start today.

Simply say this prayer with sincerity:

If you need assistance, you can contact me.

Now, let me say something prophetically (let the reader understand). In these last days, some of the greatest kingdom functionaries God will use will come from the sinful clubs and brothels and all of those evil places.

One of the reasons is this. Some sinners you see today were once walking faithfully with God before backsliding. Those days when they were still serving God, they were blessed them with different supernatural abilities, and they were also able to cut some divine covenants with God. Meaning, some of them carry some special grace that many current Christians don't even have yet.

Currently, due to their sinfulness, those divine blessings seem to be dead. However, God did not take these things away from them, since the gifts of God are without repentance.

Therefore, many of the prostitutes, Yahoo boys, armed robbers, and other immoral people, have some supernatural heritages deep inside and over them, which God will resurrect in these last days when they turn back to Him, and these things are pivotal for the last day move of God.

On the other hand, the fresh set of sinners who have never known the LORD before now, are now going to come into the kingdom in these last days with a supernatural hunger and eagerness after their respective encounters with Jesus. This hunger will be a big weapon to extend the frontiers of God's kingdom and actualize His eternal plans.

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc

Therefore, those of us that are for Jesus, please don't give up on these immoral and sinful people. Be encouraged to increase your evangelistic efforts (via going out to preach, sponsoring evangelistic initiatives with your resources, and most importantly interceding for these sinners).

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/09/dont-look-down-on-prostitutes-yahoo.html?m=1
For your mind you dey preach to win soul from the world to false christiandom religion
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Elbethel1: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Every sinner is a potential saint as long as s/he is still alive and Christ is yet to appear. The mercy of God'll find them out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / Benin Republic Preacher Declares Herself 'Perfect’ & ‘God’s Holy Spirit’ / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.