Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc (30321 Views)

D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by anslemarinze52(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting15:
Don't Look Down On The Prostitutes, Yahoo Boys, Lesbians, Etc

Many of us hate immoral and sinful people, particularly due to the negative impacts of their bad actions. The prostitutes, yahoo boys, ritualists, drunkers, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, immoral, and so on.

Nevertheless, while they will suffer for their actions, the perfect Will of God is that none should perish but all should get saved through faith in Christ Jesus. "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9)

And from prophecies in scripture, many sinners will eventually embrace Jesus as Lord and Savior before they die (or before the rapture comes), and will be part of the multitudes worshipping God in heaven.

Therefore, while you should dislike the sinfulness of these sinners (who will soon become saints by God's grace), don't hate them in themselves, but should seek how to help them repent of their sinful ways.

If you are doing anything sinful right now, Jesus is not giving up on you, but He is ready to forgive you and make you a new creature. God has a good future for you and He will turn your life around for good. It doesn't matter how bad you have been living, Jesus wants to give you a fresh start today.

Simply say this prayer with sincerity:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

If you need assistance, you can contact me.

Now, let me say something prophetically (let the reader understand). In these last days, some of the greatest kingdom functionaries God will use will come from the sinful clubs and brothels and all of those evil places.

One of the reasons is this. Some sinners you see today were once walking faithfully with God before backsliding. Those days when they were still serving God, they were blessed them with different supernatural abilities, and they were also able to cut some divine covenants with God. Meaning, some of them carry some special grace that many current Christians don't even have yet.

Currently, due to their sinfulness, those divine blessings seem to be dead. However, God did not take these things away from them, since the gifts of God are without repentance.

Therefore, many of the prostitutes, Yahoo boys, armed robbers, and other immoral people, have some supernatural heritages deep inside and over them, which God will resurrect in these last days when they turn back to Him, and these things are pivotal for the last day move of God.

On the other hand, the fresh set of sinners who have never known the LORD before now, are now going to come into the kingdom in these last days with a supernatural hunger and eagerness after their respective encounters with Jesus. This hunger will be a big weapon to extend the frontiers of God's kingdom and actualize His eternal plans.

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc

Therefore, those of us that are for Jesus, please don't give up on these immoral and sinful people. Be encouraged to increase your evangelistic efforts (via going out to preach, sponsoring evangelistic initiatives with your resources, and most importantly interceding for these sinners).

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/09/dont-look-down-on-prostitutes-yahoo.html?m=1

Please how can I contact you.
I also want to be saved from my prodigal way
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Elbethel1:
Every sinner is a potential saint as long as s/he is still alive and Christ is yet to appear. The mercy of God'll find them out.
Indeed! However, since many have instead died in their sins, it is a lie to go around claiming that God's Will is that All be saved when in reality not all will be saved according to His Law. undecided

1 Like

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by mmsen: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
How did lesbians end up in the same bracket as yahoo boys?

And how do some of you have the nerve to look down on prostitutes when most of you worship money?
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
mmsen:
How did lesbians end up in the same bracket as yahoo boys?
And how do some of you have the nerve to look down on prostitutes when most of you worship money?
Good questions! undecided

1 Like

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Harddiskng(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How exactly does that parable even begin to broach the question in this case when it tells you clearly that the son who obeyed did right whereas the son who didn't obey did wrong meaning not all are saved? undecided

You as father, would you want a disobedient son?

How can some people be saved, when they intentionally choose the path of sin and don’t heed God’s call for repentance?

The Savior speaking in Revelation 3:20 - Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Salvation is a free offer for all who “choose” to accept it. If you want it, you can have it.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Harddiskng:
You as father, would you want a disobedient son?
How can some people be saved, when they intentionally choose the path of sin and don’t heed God’s call for repentance?
undecided
Recall the content of the post of mine which you initially responded to.
Kobojunkie:
Basically, by proclaiming that what God intends is that All be saved, are you then insinuating that Jesus Christ lied when He made clear that even many of those who became born-again will enter into the Kingdom of God through the Broad Gate which leads to Destruction (Hellfire) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14? undecided

You claim God's intention is to save everyone yet this is the very same God that condemned the Jewish people who would refuse to accept His Law, Jesus Christ, declaring destruction as their lot? undecided
Is God a Liar to you or what?undecided
You claimed the Parable of the two sons is the answer but can you now see how it does not even come close to addressing any of the questions I had asked the OP who instead insists that God's Will is to save everyone? undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Harddiskng(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Recall the content of the post of mine which you initially responded to.
You claimed the Parable of the two sons is the answer but can you now see how it does not even come close to addressing any of the questions I had asked the OP who instead insists that God's Will is to save everyone? undecided

It is God’s will for “all to be saved”. Mathew 18:14 - In the same way, it is not my heavenly Father’s will that even one of these little ones should perish.

Everyone is free to make his/her choice.

I think the most important question here is “Sir, what is your choice?”
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Harddiskng:
It is God’s will for “all to be saved”. Mathew 18:14 - In the same way, it is not my heavenly Father’s will that even one of these little ones should perish.

Everyone is free to make his/her choice.

I think the most important question here is “Sir, what is your choice?”
Are ALL counted among those indicated in the passage as little children? undecided
10 “Be careful. Don’t think these little children are not important. I tell you that these children have angels in heaven. And those angels are always with my Father in heaven.
12 “If a man has 100 sheep, but one of the sheep is lost, what will he do? He will leave the other 99 sheep on the hill and go look for the lost sheep. Right?
13 And if he finds the lost sheep, he is happier about that one sheep than about the 99 sheep that were never lost. I can assure you,
14 in the same way your Father in heaven does not want any of these little children to be lost.- Matthew 18 vs 10 - 14
It cannot be said that God's Will is for ALL to be saved when God's very Will, and Plain for Salvation, Jesus Christ, applies only to the select few who will go out of their way to trust and obey Him. undecided
27 “My Father has given me everything. No one knows the Son—only the Father knows the Son. And no one knows the Father—only the Son knows the Father. And the only people who will know about the Father are those the Son chooses to tell.
28 “Come to me all of you who are tired from the heavy burden you have been forced to carry. I will give you rest.
29 Accept my teaching.[d] Learn from me. I am gentle and humble in spirit. And you will be able to get some rest.
30 Yes, the teaching that I ask you to accept is easy. The load I give you to carry is light.” - Matthew 11 vs 27 - 30
Or do you imagine God to be some sort of trickster God that He would lie in His own Word to men? undecided

Instead, Jesus Christ is God's Will to mankind, and He is clearly given only to those who will believe and obey - John 3 vs 1 - 21 - and is not forced on those who will choose to reject Him. undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Harddiskng(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
anslemarinze52:

By Faith you can be saved even where you are right now. If your would like to give your life to Christ, please say this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to you today as I am;
I am sorry for my sins. Forgive me all my sins;
Cleanse me from all unrighteousness;
I believe that You came to this world,
that you died for my sins and on the third day,
You rose again for my justification;
I receive You today into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank You Lord Jesus for accepting me in as your beloved.
Now I know that I am born again; I am a new creature;
Old things are passed away; all things have become new in me and for me.“

If you said this prayer from your heart, know that the Hosts of heaven are rejoicing because of you now! You have been translated from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, Jesus Christ.

The next step is for you to join a Bible believing Church, So you can grow in the prefect Grace of God who has blessed with all heavenly blessings. Within three months you come and shares big testimonies here.

I have sent you a DM.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Harddiskng:
1. By Faith you can be saved even where you are right now. If your would like to give your life to Christ, please say this prayer:

2. If you said this prayer from your heart, know that the Hosts of heaven are rejoicing because of you now! You have been translated from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, Jesus Christ.

3. The next step is for you to join a Bible believing Church, So you can grow in the prefect Grace of God who has blessed with all heavenly blessings. Within three months you come and shares big testimonies here.
1. So what you are implying is that when Jesus Christ instead said that one has to first be born-again - born of water and of spirit, and eat of His flesh and blood - in order to gain access to the Kingdom of God, along with Eternal life which is He - John 3 vs 1 - 21 and John 6 vs 25 - 47 - Jesus Christ was instead mistaken? All that is needed is a mere prayer to override all of that. undecided

And where Jesus Christ in fact stated that only those who stand faithful - living their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments - will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 - you think Jesus Christ was also mistaken? undecided

2. Nowhere in scripture did Jesus Christ teach that prayer is what is needed in order to become His follower. So why do you feel it necessary to override the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, with the very doctrines and traditions of men, lies, which Jesus Christ warned all to steer clear of - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13? undecided

3. Even your third suggestion is according to the words of your pastors and mogs, and not according to Jesus Christ, so are you certain that it is not the kingdom of your pastors and mogs that you preach for instead - their earthly business empires? undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Strengthen the law so that not a single one of those who engages in such nefarious acts skated by the law. undecided
grin keep decieving yourself. Even GOD make law. Human bend am. If human come law nko. Human go break am
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Harddiskng(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
…..,,

Instead, Jesus Christ is God's Will to mankind, and He is clearly given only to those who will believe and obey - John 3 vs 1 - 21 - and is not forced on those who will choose to reject Him. undecided

I am glad you know the answer to your question.

Life is a personal race, each of us is free to choose for himself/herself.

Deuteronomy 30:15 - “Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster.

You don’t have the leisure of worrying about what others are choosing, it is their choice and they are content with it.

With this I leave you - I repeat most important question here is “Sir, what is your choice?”
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by anslemarinze52(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Harddiskng:

By Faith you can be saved even where you are right now. If your would like to give your life to Christ, please say this prayer:

If you said this prayer from your heart, know that the Hosts of heaven are rejoicing because of you now! You have been translated from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, Jesus Christ.

The next step is for you to join a Bible believing Church, So you can grow in the prefect Grace of God who has blessed with all heavenly blessings. Within three months you come and shares big testimonies here.

I have sent you a DM.
Pls message me through WhatsApp or Gmail.....
0.9.0.9.2.3.8.2.7.8.1 or anslemarinze51@gmail.com
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
grin keep decieving yourself. Even GOD make law. Human bend am. If human come law nko. Human go break am
I don't follow undecided

What has God to do with your criminal system, some of the same laws are found to be adequately effective in curbing crime in most advanced climes? Why are you filled with nothing but miserable excuses when same as mentioned in this case? undecided

As for God's Law, no human has been able to bend even a reed of it as it remains the same 2000 years and running. So what do you mean that humans bend am? undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow undecided

What has God to do with your criminal system, some of the same laws are found to be adequately effective in curbing crime in most advanced climes? Why are you filled with nothing but miserable excuses when same as mentioned in this case? undecided

As for God's Law, no human has been able to bend even a reed of it as it remains the same 2000 years and running. So what do you mean that humans bend am? undecided
i dont mean GOD law changed, am just saying even GOD make law human dodge am not been totally obedient. So what if man make law
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Harddiskng:
1. I am glad you know the answer to your question.

2. Life is a personal race, each of us is free to choose for himself/herself. Deuteronomy 30:15 - “Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster.You don’t have the leisure of worrying about what others are choosing, it is their choice and they are content with it. With this I leave you - I repeat most important question here is “Sir, what is your choice?”
1. Please stop jumping all over the place thinking you can pretend we are saying the same thing by it. Again, God's Will isn't that ALL be saved. Instead, His Will is that those who accept His plan of Salvation, Jesus Christ, be saved. undecided

2. As for what is written in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15, clearly, God told you that that particular agreement/Covenant only applies to those who are of the blood of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the children of Israel. undecided
15 “Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.
16 I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17 But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods, 18 you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.
19 “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose life or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose life! Then you and your children will live.
20 You must love the Lord your God and obey him. Never leave him, because he is your life. And he will give you a long life in the land that he, the Lord, promised to give to your ancestors—Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.” - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20
I am not of the blood of Jacob - at least not that I know of - so why are you quoting that passage at me? undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
i dont mean GOD law changed, am just saying even GOD make law human dodge am not been totally obedient. So what if man make law
The Jurisdiction of God's Law, Jesus Christ aka the Gospel, is not the world but the Kingdom of God and it is only those whose are born-again, those who enter into it either through the Broad Gate which leads to destruction(Hell) or the Narrow gate which leads to True Life(Heaven) are bound by the Law - John 3 vs 1 - 8 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 27. And as the Law made clear, judgment for all those who are of the Kingdom of God will take place after Jesus Christ returns and judges the sheep and goats in His flock - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by anslemarinze52(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Harddiskng:

I have sent you a DM.

Or u can drop your number or email let me message you
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Harddiskng(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
anslemarinze52:

Pls message me

Seen. I have sent you an email. You can remove your contact details from the post.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by iamyungkhalifa(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Jurisdiction of God's Law, Jesus Christ aka the Gospel, is not the world but the Kingdom of God and it is only those whose are born-again, those who enter into it either through the Broad Gate which leads to destruction(Hell) or the Narrow gate which leads to True Life(Heaven) are bound by the Law - John 3 vs 1 - 8 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 27. And as the Law made clear, judgment for all those who are of the Kingdom of God will take place after Jesus Christ returns and judges the sheep and goats in His flock - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
lmao . are you now preaching to me. O boy i be christain too. nothing you wan talk wey i no know for inside that bible. Shey you get. We are not talking about the kingdom of GOD, rather we are discussing the enforcement of law either by GOD or man. And i told you that no matter who gave the law either GOD or man . Human will always break it. You have flesh in your body. So you are vulnerable.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by iamyungkhalifa(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
lmao . are you now preaching to me. O boy i be christain too. nothing you wan talk wey i no know for inside that bible. Shey you get. We are not talking about the kingdom of GOD, rather we are discussing the enforcement of law either by GOD or man. And i told you that no matter who gave the law either GOD or man . Human will always break it. You have flesh in your body. So you are vulnerable.
why gave satan the audacity to tempt jesus after he fasted. Because jesus was in the human flesh. Better still. But you are dragging the matter to another topic
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
1. lmao . are you now preaching to me. O boy i be christain too. nothing you wan talk wey i no know for inside that bible. Shey you get.
2. We are not talking about the kingdom of GOD, rather we are discussing the enforcement of law either by GOD or man. And i told you that no matter who gave the law either GOD or man . Human will always break it. You have flesh in your body. So you are vulnerable.
1. Telling me you also wear the "Christian" badge means absolutely nothing to me, particularly if you don't understand or know the very truth of God. Anyone can wear a badge but not anyone is a follower of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. The enforcement of God's Law is handled by God Himself in the Kingdom of God so we cannot be here speaking of the enforcement of what is God's Law. Instead, as I pointed out several times now, my statement was in reference to criminal law in a state such as Nigeria, and not until the people begin to realize these things don't magically happen, will their children continue to choose crime as the easy way to fulfilling their desire to be rich. undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Interesting15: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
anslemarinze52:

Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by deylarkes(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Odingo1:
Stop categorizing prostitutes, lesbians, homosexuals, drunkers with yahoo boys, ritualists, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists.

There is a difference between committing a crime and those that are not offending anyone.

Yahoo Boys, ritualists, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists should be in prison while prostitution, lesbians, homos, drunkers are not offending anyone or committing any crime but their creator and is personal to them.
which will soon send them into the den of kidnapers and ritualists. If they refuse the call to repentance.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by oteneaaron(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Strengthen the law so that not a single one of those who engages in such nefarious acts skated by the law. undecided

Exactly.

But we must reform their minds to a better way of thinking inseatd of locking them in jail and throwing away the keys.

Prisons are also called "Correctional Facilities" but in reality, they never do it correctly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Republic Preacher Declares Herself 'Perfect’ & ‘God’s Holy Spirit’ / Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.