Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Dream Wedding For The Nigerian Introvert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dream Wedding For The Nigerian Introvert (236 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Kano Conducts Mass Wedding For 1,500 Couples / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Wedding For The Nigerian Introvert by damilare442: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2022
Outside our home country, majority of Nigerians might have been stereotyped as people with quite a good sense of humor, hardworking, smart and chaos causers. As a plus, one might say that we, Nigerian folks like to party which we call “Owambe”.

Owambe, which can basically be any type of party from funeral parties, to birthdays to retirement ceremonies to wedding parties, just name it, we are always ready to groove, both invited and uninvited guests.

So, what I literally mean is that, when you meet a typical Nigerian, know for sure that they’ll make their mark on you, but what about the introverts? I mean those shy guys that would prefer to be in one corner of the room sipping their drink while others are partying away. in this post I would be talking about what their kind of dream wedding might be.

First of all, almost everyone knows how an introvert dreads social gatherings even, they themselves know this but what can they do, especially when it could be a once in a lifetime occasion where they’re getting married to the love of their lives… you already know, most of these guys would want a quiet wedding, more or less like a closed door affair.

Some of them might even have friends or relatives that are more hyped about their wedding ceremony than them and might disturb the living hell out of them to get them to agree to a loud wedding ceremony….. Omo! being an introvert can be quite a hassle sometimes…

Some of them might even have friends or relatives that are more hyped about their wedding ceremony than them and might disturb the living hell out of them to get them to agree to a loud wedding ceremony….. Omo! being an introvert can be quite a hassle sometimes…

Putting myself in the shoes of an introvert my dream wedding is one with good music, good food and wine, beautiful décor according to the theme choice of my partner and me, a few friends and family, few cameras, ugh! is that even possible in this social media age? Certainly, I hope a wedding blogger or one aproko person would not be at my wedding, that is why it is going to be by strict invitation. Did I just say strict invitation? In fact, a maximum of 80 guests is enough. But, my wedding will be all shades of romantic colors.

Still, one’s wedding ceremony should and will always be an unforgettable experience regardless of how it’s done, because it is a ceremony where two hearts become officially united.

https://weddingsnaija.net/dream-wedding-for-the-nigerian-introvert/

For more Premium Nigerian Wedding updates visit www.weddingsnaija.net

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Hard Truth About Ladies: (why Phyna Will Not Win The Current Bbn) / Indeed She's Shagging It So Sweet / World Teachers’ Day 2022: Theme, History, Significance And How Is It Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.