Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking (77353 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Popular And Oldest University Of Jos Student, Jango Finally Graduated / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by bhella10: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
you know a town, seriously?? And they know a whole country fool
Like how can someone sound so pained and dumb grin grin
But he didn't actually lie about Ghana and hype. Hian!
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by IamPlato(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Faber:
Aerial view of Covenant University.

I prefer Covenant University to Ghana's oldest University own. Ghana too dey make noise.

E no get anything way Ghana can boast of way we no get. Even 24/7 electricity dey Naija. I know a town with 24/7 electricity here in Naija
so should we laugh or what... What the fvck is this one saying ...

Look at the house rubbish picture of convenant University you posted compared to Ghana's University.
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Faber(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
you know a town, seriously?? And they know a whole country though my papa na fool
Like how can someone like my mama sound so pained and dumb grin grin

Take it easy on insulting your parents kid tongue
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by IamPlato(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
bhella10:
But he didn't actually lie about Ghana and hype. Hian!
hype? Something dey worry you guy, do you know how much is ghana cedis to naira?

Be there talking rubbish
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by BigIyanga: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Bulidings with roofing for university are unappealing to me

Those are cheap unstandardized buildings for a university a university building should be decking and the walls should be thick abd high rised buildings

Not looking like a residential house or standard sec school buildings
Not true. This is a well planned university with a lot of green space.
Harvard aerial view attached

4 Likes

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by bewla(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Nigeria first university which is the university of Ibadan is beautiful also.
Foto or you want start jollof
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by starstaz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
With full chest! Ghana, the great, wins here.

1 Like

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Cantonese: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Faber:

I prefer Covenant University to Ghana's oldest University own. Ghana too dey make noise.

E no get anything way Ghana can boast of way we no get. Even 24/7 electricity dey Naija. I know a town with 24/7 electricity here in Naija

Covenant university is privately owned. University of Ghana is state owned. Please show us aerial images of publicly owned universities in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by cosmos1440: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Europeans, especially Westwrn Europeans are just too good.
Mo gbe fun won
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by bhella10: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
IamPlato:
hype? Something dey worry you guy, do you know how much is ghana cedis to naira?

Be there talking rubbish
So what? It's an insult to compare Ghana to Nigeria. Na ment?
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
I love the green verges spelt out in the versanity ,....
.I will rather pass this bird view to be a residential castle than a School environment....

The rigidity in the concept is not flowing well including the structures ....doesn't depict that character of a school ...
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Agugbadin: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Nigeria first university which is the university of Ibadan is beautiful also.

Students study under moonlight.
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Electrochemistry(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is University of Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by dyera(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Those are cheap unstandardized buildings for a university a university building should be decking and the walls should be thick abd high rised buildings

It doesn't work like that. Don't let yourself be misled by globalization. People choose to build houses in some countries because of the kind of weather that is common in said country, not because of artistic. Roofed building is better in tropical countries if you want the building to last for 50 years.
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Mammangaddafi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
tolexy007:
Monza v Juventus na confirm fixed match
Lool...them don cut this one ticket �
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by webizone(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Las Las na your money kill am
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by brandsoncharlie: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
hardon1:

Shaaarrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappp....
A whole University of Ghana is running PhD program(S) without accreditation, shame.
Why are you insulting the guy? Nigerians are wasting their funds in Ghana mushroom university instead of saving to first world countries universities for masters degree.

2 Likes

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Starcy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Looking very coded to the eyes
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by sylve11: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Incredible128:
they built it to their cultural taste; even Europeans have their own way of building their homes

abi na. cool
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Konjiboii: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Fuckkking low budget ass University

Damn house niggar, I always knew you were a hater but i didn't know you will be famous for it.
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Perfectbeing(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
gulfer:
Selfishly, our political elites here in Nigeria have bastardized the public tertiary education just like they did with primary and secondary education....... angry angry angry angry This is a beautiful piece of architecture cool cool cool cool
Ghana public universities are working because their tuition are expensive. We pay next to nothing in our federal universities yet we want it to be like Harvard and Oxford.
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by thatigboman1: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Faber:

covenant University is a private university while University of Ghana is a public university. Compare apple with apple.
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Horokrox: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Fuckkking low budget ass University
Shitty comment from a bleeped upped low budget drug addict undecided
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Look at this one. The Europeans that use centuries old buildings nko. Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho without thinking.
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Chuksyno(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why is it sited in the midst bush/forest?
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by brandsoncharlie: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Viraltrends123:
They will never be on strike, they will never drag their country's education system down as if they are the only sector in their country. They complain through their ministry, that's how it's done in a working system.
grin grin

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Horokrox: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
ademasta:
See it like an Amphibious Warfare Ship
it also resembles a large size humongous key hole

1 Like

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by brandsoncharlie: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
KINGBEN1:
Bird’s eye view of University of Ghana ( just a small portion of it). Absolutely breathtaking, isn't it? �

The University of Ghana is the oldest and largest of the thirteen Ghanaian national public universities.

It was founded in 1948, in the British colony of the Gold Coast, as the University College of the Gold Coast, and was originally an affiliate college of the University of London, which supervised its academic programs and awarded degrees.

After independence in 1957, the college was renamed the University College of Ghana. It changed its name again to the University of Ghana in 1961, when it gained full university status.

The University of Ghana is situated on the West view of the Accra Legon hills and at the northeast of the centre of Accra, now has various schools, institutions, colleges and departments and has over 40,000 registered students.

Photo by: @albertchime ||
#UGis75
Are you aware of this?

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Mandesz(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Another comment from Mr senseless himself. You always want to do things like oyinbo without knowing the reasons and benefits they get from it. What's good for them might be harmful to us. Africans buildings are don to suit our weather and way of life. May u get sense!
Thebadpolitican:

1 Like

Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
What is breathtaking in this one?
If this were to be in Nigeria, some people would termed it GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL...
Re: See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking by Boyooosa(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
That witch will not credit this to the late Queen...instead of her to carry her frustrations to villa, she was there attacking someone that has a better bedspace in heaven....ish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) / UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.