Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting (61641 Views)

NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) / Man Sleeping During Osun Election Results Announcement By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by bewla(m): 1:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin that meeting must be so boring

Take a look at Obaino angry

Like he is forcing himself to stay awake

Okorocha well is doing is own with style tongue undecided
What about the second picture of tribunal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by Fearyourcreator: 1:37am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
You came here bickering, ranting and insulting, is this how you behave with your mother at home, even if you are not satisfied with a post and your name wasn't mentioned, can't you just overlook it and walk away, must you show your home training deficiencies
You two are same
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by Tzar(m): 2:21am On Sep 19, 2022
This is what happen when to many stupid people decides to make a nation. Nigerians have decided to be so petty and are making this elections not issue based,
How can I even blame any of this candidates? When Nigerians decided to pick their candidates from the worst amongst them.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by noCAP(m): 2:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Menace2Society:
U are a real urchin grin no sense at all chai!
says a menace to society grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by pfadom: 5:05am On Sep 19, 2022
It is painful to keep seeing educated, youthful and energetic group of people with dysfunctional intelligence following this 2-term Anambra Governor with no physical, social and legacy achievement.

Saving money by buying fuels by himself, cleaning by himself, arranging for his own meals in the government house, avoiding receiving visitors in the government house, etc. Yet he left with no achievement. He could not drive social change, lasting paradigm shift, etc.

What a colossal waste of votes, time and expectations.

That's the pain.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by chrisblack1234: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
A pastor said he is a Yoruba man and he will vote tinubu cos he is Yoruba.. Is sowore an Igbo man ??..inec said dont campaign base on religion and tribe.. If inec can allow Muslim Muslim ticket, I guess they must be foolish to say this.. Nigeria is been ruled awkwardly.. Everybody wanna flex muscle.. Gosh,wat a country...
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by ufotunang: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Bunkbars:
Even if he was, that wasn't a meeting. Look at the environment it's like they came to visit someone in his house.

After the calamity, buhari has rendered this country, i can't believe a sane man, would want tinubu to become the president of Nigeria,

We deserve whatever, is upon Nigerians. There alot of poor Nigerians that can't even feed. Same poor people are shouting, emi lo kan. Poor Nigerians are doomed, for life. I see why the rich treat the poor very badly in this country
...the problems of many nigerians is that Nigerians do not learn from the past mistakes of voting for an incompetent leader or politicians into power and at the end the Nigerians suffer... religion, ethnic, tribe sentiments is the problem and party politics... nigerians do not.look for a competent person to vote for into power....they just look at the person, where the politician is from, he is from my place, my state, my region, my religion and my ethnic groups and from my party let me just vote for him into power.... and nigerians also like to vote for this APC and PDP that have provided bad goverance and make this country to be bad since 1999 till now.. ..they will not vote for a new party that has a competent leader, politician....so nigerians have to be wise now and be obi-dient
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Naijanascam:

Certificated slowpoke decieving himself defending who impoverished his parents and still impoverishing him
Just wondering how Tinubu impoverished your families when Tinubu has never held any political office position in Abia state or Abuja… Could you throw a little light pls
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by Naijanascam: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Just wondering how Tinubu impoverished your families when Tinubu has never held any political office position in Abia state or Abuja… Could you throw a little light pls

Don't behave like a kid even kids these days are wiser..........read more and make research about south west and Nigeria in general
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by kezu(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
THIS IS NOT REALLY CLEAR
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Naijanascam:

Don't behave like a kid even kids these days are wiser..........read more and make research about south west and Nigeria in general
Continue to blame Tinubu for your life’s problems. Even when your erection fails it’s Tinubu fault. Just kontinu
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by Naijanascam: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Continue to blame Tinubu for your life’s problems. Even when your erection fails it’s Tinubu fault. Just kontinu

Sorry for still being stagnant......
In
Knowledge
Thinking
about the recent happenings....

The new awakening now is PO has forced all of us to read and research in other to compare and contrast
But you are still drinking poison being served in your tribal jug.........

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
popesco123:
Can you accept a blank cheque of thinubu becoming president of Nigeria made up of yoruba fulani and hausa?
uote author=OkoRemi2023 post=116789246]

unity beggar yet you want to contest in the unity begging. it's unfortunate pthief obi handover his social media political promotion in the hands of uneducated idiots

Noisemaker, Radio Biafra dummies stop making noise

Tinubu is your next President
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by popesco123: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Unity begger. Answer my question? Tinubu will be president of United Nigeria of yoruba hausa and fulani. Brainwashed moooron

uote author=OkoRemi2023 post=116815678]

Tinubu is your next President [/quote]
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
popesco123:
Unity begger. Answer my question? Tinubu will be president of United Nigeria of yoruba hausa and fulani. Brainwashed moooron

uote author=OkoRemi2023 post=116815678]

Tinubu is your next President

Tinubu will be President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, the worse thing you dummies can do is to continue slicing your kinswomen Vagina

how was your sit at home today? brainwashed radio Biafra listener grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by VirileNelly2420: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahaha!

He couldn't wait for Atiku to cum, he slept off in court knowing that Atiku lost even his ancestral village polling unit to Buhari.
Sorry, d pics could b a wrong reflection.

He rather seemed to b pressing his phone, or maybe looking into paper
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting by toloohthegreat: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
SILVERLINES:
you are the stupid one here, your and household and generations unborn can't and attend the hight of education I have attended so far.

Your lettering is still poor, Mr educated. Shameless education you got though. "Height", "your and household" education you have attended. What shameless dumbo ilthis one is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.