Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,787 members, 7,841,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths (20640 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Temptee101(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
We don't want you!

Get that into your thick skull.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by BigYash: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2022
yomi961:
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria. But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

The only idiot I see here is you
Even last election, he was my choice cux he was better than the buhari that was Already ruining Nigeria. But right now,we have Obi that looks better that your Dubai king and the greedy BAT,so why make another mistake that some idiots made last election?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Indispensable85(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Oga we no send u message oooo.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Lionnation: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I hope igbo listen to this man.
fir what exactly, listen to a thief someone Obasanjo curruption
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by GUNITGuy: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2022
What do we stand to gain
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Moneyyman: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Wow.

You mean that you have been contesting for nearly two decades just for our own benefit?

You switched from PDP to APC and back to PDP just for the good of Nigerians?

Wow!
What a man!

Please let the international community give him an award for such dedication towards the greater good of Nigerians.

I don't trust any politician. Not one of them!

1 Like

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Atiku is the president of Nigeria
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Temptee101(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2022
yomi961:
fixed

High on Amoda's drug bah
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by olisaEze(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Someone that supported the brutal murder of a Christian youth, Deborah Samuels suddenly wants to be President for all youths, no be juju be that??

1 Like

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by FuckSilly: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Fredmatic:
Good, so we Nigerians are asking you to stop running for us.,.. we don't need your kind of benefits.
Beautiful!
Don't mind the senile corrupt bastard old fool.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by naijapips02: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Righthussle:
If you love us that much support Obi

You mean a 62 year old grandpa?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Didijiji: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Aliuhah:
The people are just used to promises

Bottom Line, we need a southern President for equity and justice. Northern president will further divide us.
from which side of the south?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by rontolo(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2022
yomi961:
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria. But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

The only idiot I see here is you

Most people who supported Atiku back then did so not because he is a good candidate, but simply that he was better than Buhari. It was a choice between a hopeless and poor candidate.

This time Around, we have a much better candidate in Obi

1 Like

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Dragonsword: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I hope igbo listen to this man.
there's no where he mentioned contesting to become Igbo'" president, so what exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by MossLuv: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2022
We know you are lying

1 Like

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Skty: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Ur time don pass 76 years old man
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by ASUGARUBA(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2022
YOUTH said THANK YOU that we don't want you.

Too OLD & WEAK TO BE PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Godwin5766 post=116802975] hey bro ! Don't say " we "[/quote

Children may not know injections and bitter drugs are good for them but the nurse and the mother who are mature know that after those things they will get better.

They guy who said 'we' knows what he is saying
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Skty: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
By the time atiku leaves power he will be 82 years....minus football age
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Lovenorth: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Buhari even cried for us before he became the president
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Dragonsword: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2022
After seeing the massive support given to Peter Obi is evidently clear that the youth don't need your help or how else do you want them to say it?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by showafrica(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/being-president-is-for-your-benefit-not-me-atiku-tells-nigerian-youths/

But you said you will enrich your friends and family. Believe this crooks at your own peril
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by BigNija: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2022
yomi961:
Nice
Atiku understands the value of a good life. He knows cannot truly be happy if you can’t pay your bills. He knows you can’t be fulfilled if you can’t take care of your own kids.
Atiku has more than 20 businesses, and over half of that is just welfarism/charity based businesses. What he does, is take from lucrative businesses to subsidize not too lucrative ones. At the end of the month, all the staff gets paid and everyone is happy with their families. I know as the President of Nigeria.
Atiku would be able to do this for all.
Follow who know road.
Vote for atiku abubakar
Vote for PDP.
PDP power to the people

Who be this¿
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Dennisbulkan: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

The sleeping genius grin grin grin grin grin

The third class genius grin
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by deltateam: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/being-president-is-for-your-benefit-not-me-atiku-tells-nigerian-youths/

Step down sir. That's the best thing you will do for Nigerian youths.

Your coming is already a disaster. Buhari is your kinsman, allowing you to go there means Presidency is family business.

The bulk of insecurity is caused by Fulani herdsmen. They need to be stopped, going there is to protect them.

Besides 24 hours power supply is impossible in your administration since it's against your business interest.

Atiku is a generator seller.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Godwin5766(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Lawrencebo0060 post=116803423][/quote] hey nigga ! Speak for yourself. Its my choice, its none of your concern
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by countryman13: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

D tomorrow (which is now today) of some Nigerian youths were ruined by U n Ur cohorts either by an act of omission or commission! Nigerian youths (among which am one) are vibrant, intelligent n hardworking contrary to our leaders belief. At 75, there's nothing u can do for the betterment of our lives dt i can't do at my present age (40) given a level playing ground. It's quite unfortunate that we found ourselves under this bastardized leadership. Lest I forget, U re doing everything for your personal gain, Ur family and partners in crime n not for us(d youths)
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by kennyz247(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
weda obi online followers and Tinubu fanatics like it or not, ATIKU will still be Nigeria president come 2023
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Yandex22: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Making money online has not been this easy,just read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Confirm4real(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Thank you sir!

But we don't want you continue enjoying your loot and living your life grin
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by vincenteger: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Nonsense and ingredient
When you gave delegates cartons of dollars were we there?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by crackhouse(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Mad people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ede Agog For Adeleke’s Inauguration / Reps Panel Calls For ‘swift Action’ Against Losing Another Territory To Cameroon / Photo: See What Bauchi People Doing To Undistributed Fertilizer Bought By Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.