Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,761 members, 7,840,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths (20638 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by ViceGovernor: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2022
We no send you work na Peter Obi we want undecided
Go to your village and farm cassava and stop disturbing us serial loser cheesy.
Atiku oma lule las las
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by PeterObi4LP: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I hope igbo listen to this man.

I hope Omoluabi's will listen to Atiku.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Lebe88(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Dumebi kachikwu is the only youth representative we have @ atiku it's time for you to rest its youth o'clock..
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Oyinsss: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Ohh the man that want the people of this country to go forward is
#rescuemission2023 #dumebihascome #dumebiahmed2023 #dk23
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Yotomi001(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2022
And we echoed NO to you as the president of Nigeria ,Dumebikackikwu is what we youth need in Nigeria now ,ADC is the party #Rescuemission2023#Freshideas
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Tonypen247(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2022
What benefits will such offer when you are already at your age of rest. If that is the case, we say a big thank you for the offer, but we bluntly say No. Rather, let us support young and vibrant leaders, whose portfolios and achievements speak of themselves as ever ready to lead.
#Adc

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by hohafrank(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Better step down for Peter Obi because we don't need that type of help.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Agugbadin: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Lebe88:
Dumebi kachikwu is the only youth representative we have @ atiku it's time for you to rest its youth o'clock..
Not youth like Dumebi Kachukwu, what value has he added to the life of the youths of his community let alone Nigeria. Yes we want youths but we must be carefull Oladimeji Bankole was a youth then as speaker but his reign was riddled with corruption.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Helensalihu: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022
We don't need an old man that won't be able to deliver..let us support the capable an able young man #dumebihascom #rescuemission2023
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022
We don't want you!
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Sltahir: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Dumebikachikwu 2023
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by bikefab(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Respectfully Sir, please stop running for us. On ObiDatti we stand.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by AsawanaDgreat: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2022
If you joke with the youth of today, you will fail woofully in the next election
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Ckonnet: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2022
yomi961:
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria. But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

The only idiot I see here is you

You go with options on the table, stop being naive!!! The manuquin finally grounded naija even b4 d end of his tenure and he still has almost 7months 2go.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Advancedman(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/being-president-is-for-your-benefit-not-me-atiku-tells-nigerian-youths/

Here you kill yourself again one numerous too many just as you backtracked during the gruesome murder of Deborah.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Goodman247: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Na today we they hear those talk, lies, lies lies
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by hotseat: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2022
You can imagine the condescending language coming from the Dubai based candidate.

Youths, you've been told pointblank that he, Atiku, is doing you a favour by contesting.

Not all favours should be accepted, however.

He said he's got nothing to lose because he has already stacked enough billions of our collective patrimony in his bank vaults for himself and for his unborn generations.

Chai!

Nigerian youths don suffer.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Wadataa67(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2022
If u are sure ur time is gone,, why can't you live the post for the young?? I always try and lose... Nigeria is not for old now it's for young
#dumebikachikwu
#dumebihascome
#fresh IDEAS
#
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/being-president-is-for-your-benefit-not-me-atiku-tells-nigerian-youths/
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by odinga1of: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2022
gaby:

How old are you?

Are you married?

Do you still live at home with your parents?

If no to the above question.

Does your father help you run your home?

Your answer will help me know how to explain idiocy to you.

Oga Gaby the senior bros, if not Atiku, then who is your candidate?

Don't even go Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Obiomachukwu: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2022
@Dumebikachikwu is bent on fighting systemic corruption and wickedness and the systems are reacting.

Yes #Dumebihascome has prevailed and #rescuemission is in progress

We Rejoice @Ahmedbee @AdcCaterpillars
#ADC

Support Dumebi Kachikwu for presidency 2023

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Obiomachukwu: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2022
@Dumebikachikwu is bent on fighting systemic corruption and wickedness and the systems are reacting.

#ADC

Support Dumebi Kachikwu For Presidency 2023
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Allisgud: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2022
And u are still sharing money to help us,ehya wat a Goodman,but we are obidient
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Obiomachukwu: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022

#ADC
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Charly500(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2022
I wonder who atiku is decieving
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by kayperry: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Chinjo2:

Most people saying they need a southern president are also routing for Tinubu. If power must come to the south let it go to South East because they are the only region that have not produced president in the south just like North East that have also not produced a president in the north.

Power not going to East goes beyond fairness or inclusiveness as many Elite would argue,

Leadership entails personality & charisma, why should we trust Nigeria with the only region that fought against Nigeria, the only civil war Nigeria had in history is against the igbos, fast forward till date what as changed .. ipob are still against Nigeria.

Nigerians can be classified into 3 tribes, what as the East ever done to promote or unify Nigeria, Peter obi is the only Governor in history of Nigeria to put a fellow Governor under house arrest for visiting anambra state, whereas peter obi sleeps in Lagos without sanwo olu or tinubu permission.

The most sentimental and tribalist race in Nigeria are the igbos, i hanged out with my igbos friends yesteday and from all they saying it obvious nothing as changed about the igbo people .... what is enviable about the East region that Nigerians would want them to come nd replicate at National level
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Bidemi001: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2022
We know where dat lead us ur last time, eye don open now.
We go with the candidate that is ready irrespective of the tribe, we go with Dumebi Kachickwu ��

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Olivent(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2022
We don't need your benefits when you're in position of vice president what is your own contribution to people of Nigeria,Mr Atiku go and sit down you're old cargo

Dumebi has come to rescue Nigeria
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Femi316: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by ahysim69: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
We know whom we want and who will deliver Nigeria's youth from this affliction #Dumebikachikwu
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by kennethesan(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Thank you sir. We dont need you.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by ObamaLee101: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Unfortunately, we don't want you Mr Helper!! It is rather obvious that your plans are of deceits and money laundering. We the youths have risen to follow a credible leader. Dumebi Kachikwu, support him and earn peace.

1 Share

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by okoroemeka(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Fredmatic:
Good, so we Nigerians are asking you to stop running for us.,.. we don't need your kind of benefits.
this is suspicious,why is this man willing to spend billions of naira to come and serve us?if you compare him with what he has spent on the primaries alone and dashed away #130 million last week to be shared and look at Peter obi who is not ready to buy any delegate or vote and will rather resign from the party than to do so between this two candidates who is ready to serve the Interest of the people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable / Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? / El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.