Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] (4666 Views)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / This Life No Balance At All Share Your Experience / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Mathematricks: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
My childhood friend and his gangs are currently in Owerri for one of their friend's dad burial. They came in from PH on Friday night. He is a software developer and stays in a very big apartment.

Btw, the attached pics is from the video of the burial. But I thought they don't spray money in burials. Humm..

Money good o..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Mathematricks: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
cry
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Mathematricks: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pictures from the burial embarassed
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Juicethekid: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mathematricks:
My childhood friend and his gangs are currently in Owerri for one of their friend's dad burial. They came in from PH on Friday night. He is a software developer and stays in a very big apartment.

Btw, the attached pics from the video of the burial. But I thought they don't spray money in burials. Humm..

Money good o..

Chai, I understand the pain of seeking help without getting bro..

It's quite funny
No entitlement tho, but some people find it difficult to give even when they have, still trying to understand the reason behind that.

Regardless, we pray for grace and favour so we can be like them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Mathematricks: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Juicethekid:

It's quite funny

Chai! cry sad

If only I can just magnet a hand full of notes there.
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Totilopussylick(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Juicethekid:

It's quite funny
No entitlement tho, but some people find it difficult to give even when they have, still trying to understand the reason behind that.

Regardless, we pray for grace and favour so we can be like them.

Is such an irony of life tongue
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Juicethekid: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Is such an irony of life tongue
Quite pathetic, however, there are some people who still give notwithstanding the little they have, I still don't understand
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by nifemi25(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
This your easybuy advert doesn't allow us read your thread well .... kindly pay to easybuy and repost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Septagon: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Even tot it's 1k.Not even up to 50k sef.dont be intimidated.its 200h not 1k they are spraying.
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Septagon:
Even tot it's 1k.Not even up to 50k sef.dont be intimidated.its 200h not 1k they are spraying.
Op was looking for 2k to complete post UTME form and his friends are throwing 50k on the floor and you don't want him to feel bad?

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Mathematricks: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
nifemi25:
This your easybuy advert doesn't allow us read your thread well .... kindly pay to easybuy and repost

10k is no joke honestly. This is my last payment. I have managed to gather 3k so far.

Pls no amount is too small sir.
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Mathematricks: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Septagon:

Hum. There's plenty naira notes on the floor sir. sad
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Septagon: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Op was looking for 2k to complete post UTME form and his friends are throwing 50k on the floor and you don't want him to feel bad?
op wey buy phone of 60something thousand dey look for 2k? you understand wetin u post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Mathematricks: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Septagon:
op wey buy phone of 60something thousand dey look for 2k? you understand wetin u post?

My mum bought me the phone in March. And she has been the one servicing the loan since then. But she's financially down at the moment.

Do you get?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by TANID(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by akwesenana: 12:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Septagon:
Can anything positive come out of your wretched life?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Na phase, trust me it would pass............

1 Like

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by manchyme: 3:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Mathematricks:

My mum bought me the phone in March. And she has been the one servicing the loan since then. But she's financially down at the moment.

Do you get?

It is wrong...
You're living fake life.
Whether is your mum or not.
I doubt if anyone will give you.
What is so difficult in living below your means?
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by wisdomkid: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
No vex oh. OP is age what?
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Hydroxide(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Stop all these your emotional blackmail. Nobody send your papa. Go and hustle for your own money.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by HarlequinLekex: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
This is what is called REAL LIFE oooo

1 Like

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by HarlequinLekex: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
NaMe4,i understand your point but it can't be reattached or joined back na the whole 5 fingers not one or two.
Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Lanshile(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
When he was busy learning
Using all his money,time, to buy and learn
Sleepless nights
Learning different language
So many rejection on Upwork yet he did not give up
Using his food or monthly allowance to buy data to watch YouTube videos
Paid course on Udemy
Huge payment to bootcamp
Now that u noticed his hard work has paid off
U now opened a thread on his head
Come carry billing enter d guy life
Bro nothing comes easy in this life
Your childhood friend sacrificed everything to get to where he is so you too go look for something to do and give your all to achieve success in it so that another friend of yours will also open a thread on ur head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why They Say “Life No Balance.” [Pics] by Septagon: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
akwesenana:

Can anything positive come out of your wretched life?
u really lack what to do to be following me up and down.if u are truly working,u won't be quoting me everyday.try and hustle,ok?.as I told u before,I am not the cause of ur problem.chronic gambling is the cause.pls treat it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? / This Lady Doesn't Know Ghana Is A Country (pics) / Abby Chioma Poses Topless As She Shares Her Worries While Under Lockdown (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.