Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service (10640 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by FreeSpirited: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
You see ehn, Na hypocrite full this country.
Sometimes I have sex and post the escapade here and you will see some people acting holy as if they are morally better.
Somewhere in Abuja....
This deeper life man has brought not less than 3 mature women, some church member, to come and Bleep at different times in the last weeks. He's a neighbor.
And those deeper life can pretend and bleat about holiness. He's taking a shower as I speak and they've resumed their loud conversation after about 30mins of quiet knacking moment interrupted by low moans and hush voices.
Such a quiet innocent looking man that most of his church members will believe is assistant G.O.

Barely a week plus, he brought a woman, the the nacking was so intense that the woman's moan was all over my room. Lol..dint even know when my preeq rose up from sleep as I eavesdrop on their bodily and bed motions as well as the sweet ringtone of the married looking woman. She slept over.
The one he brought today is one tall giant woman looking like those Deaconess in church with serious dark face.
May God judge all of you who judge others for doing same thing u do in secret or things u fantasize doing... nonsense deeper life hypocrite.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmmm, fake news

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by FreeSpirited: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Hmmm, fake news
Get out u troll....silly boy

6 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Send link of proof

2 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by ojun50(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
The sound make yr prick stand, you self dey carry yr own women, no dey put eyes for people matter

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by LikeAking: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Sometimes I have sex and post the escapade here and you will see some people acting holy as if they are morally better.
Somewhere in Abuja....
This deeper life man has brought not less than 3 mature women, some church member, to come and Bleep at different times in the last weeks. He's a neighbor.
And those deeper life can pretend and bleat about holiness. He's taking a shower as I speak and they've resumed their loud conversation after about 30mins of quiet knacking moment interrupted by low moans and hush voices.
Such a quiet innocent looking man that most of his church members will believe is assistant G.O.

Barely a week plus, he brought a woman, the the nacking was so intense that the woman's moan was all over my room. Lol..dint even know when my preeq rose up from sleep as I eavesdrop on their bodily and bed motions as well as the sweet ringtone of the married looking woman. She slept over.
The one he brought today is one tall giant woman looking like those Deaconess in church with serious dark face.
May God judge all of you who judge others for doing same thing u do in secret or things u fantasize doing... nonsense deeper life hypocrite.

Abobi calm down.

Na so life b.

No body holy when it come to Konji.

7 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Righteousness2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ok
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by VKN23: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Learn to mind ya business
Everything must not be brought online

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by techgen(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Baba calm down na so devil take dey bring the anointed ones... When dem start Chinese ring tone... Start playing a cool godly song... You gat help dat dude from the shackles of the evil one

5 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Kobicove(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
They were praying loudly so as to be able to bind and cast away the devil grin

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Kobicove(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ok

I know you're typing one epistle about rapture! cheesy
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Truvelisback(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Busybody.

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Doorlarss(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
OMO We need proof
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by headbasher96(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
baba go find work o leave who the knack make e knack on that day everybody go carry his cross o

3 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Vinnie2000(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lollss, OP.

You no Know say nah so Nigerians be.. cheesy

We only know how to Criticize...

You will see Guys complaining about BBNaija,

but if you leave them inside a Room with a 15 or 16yrs old Girl with Breasts and Yanch, they will Finish the Girl!

Lol..

6 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Generalwoodz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Konji is rude. Konji don't want to Know if you're from deeper or upper life, living or dying faith, cat-tholic or dog-tholic. Konji don't have small measure of respect...

"I cover my vagina with holy water." Amaka fervently prays. Once that water evaporates, konji would make a classic comeback. This time more grand, fierce and strong.

Did you know that considerable numbers of hallelujah females, holy ghost moving single women and the supposed immaculate sisters are staunch patronizers of joy-giving toys?

For a girl who have no sex gadget in the drawer...Her masturbatory mileage via the God given fingers is oddly terrifying...

And when you remove the film of dust in your eyes, the vision becomes more clear. As if in a trance, you'd realize that your daddy GOs, pastors, priests, MOGs and all other saintly figures at your place of worship are pussy bangers.

On a sad note, the survival of PUTAs are heavily hinged on the shoulders of above mentioned men. PUTA is a Spanish word for prostitute.

We're living in a body of land infested with bloody hypocrites.

So? Konji is no body's playing mate.

Ahem.

6 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Chuknovski(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin grin is it your knack, bros calm down, after all every human being na products of knack

2 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Mrkindness: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Somewhere in Abuja....

stupid Muslim pig want to dent deeper life church people.yoy think they are like your prophet Mohammed ?

6 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Rexymania(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Believe deeper lifer at your own peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by CandleEyes(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lol. We know una type.
People who can go to any length to try to pass a point.

90% of people wen read your post go know say na lie you dey lie.

By the way, there's no how you won't find at least 1 out of 100 people who are wayward and worldly minded even in deeper life.

So rest. You no get point.
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by FreeSpirited: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lollss, OP.

You no Know say nah so Nigerians be.. cheesy

We only know how to Criticize...

You will see Guys complaining about BBNaija,

but if you leave them inside a Room with a 15 or 16yrs old Girl with Breasts and Yanch, they will Finish the Girl!

Lol..
Lol..
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by FreeSpirited: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
CandleEyes:
Lol. We know una type.
People who can go to any length to try to pass a point.

90% of people wen read your post go know say na lie you dey lie.

By the way, there's no how you won't find at least 1 out of 100 people who are wayward and worldly minded even in deeper life.

So rest. You no get point.
Lie for what? I resemble clout chaser?...I don't post when I have nothing to post.....
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by juman(m): 12:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Let him enjoy his life.

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Oh
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by sisisioge: 2:23am On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin grin

I know those guys can pretend for Africa. If only they could boldly source what they really want and stop hiding to steal in installments.

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by worksmart(m): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2022
His life his choices.
Unless he is preaching holiness and morals to you, then you cannot accuse him of hypocrisy .
Instead of beg guy man to re-direct one or two of his babes your way so that you can also be enjoying you are on here whining grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Baronthecelebri: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Deeper life people can pretend, I know them. Next time meet him and ask him to direct one to you, cause MERIT GO AROUND. grin

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Saviourk: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Fake news as usual. You're just trying to paint the church bad, but you won't succeed!

2 Likes

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Vinnie2000(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Saviourk:
Fake news as usual. You're just trying to paint the church bad, but you won't succeed!

So a Deeper Life Dude can NEVER fornicate?

Is that what you are Saying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.