Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,087 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra (11830 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Landmack: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:
ppl from the east are worst than Boko Haram, tufiaka and they want to give us a man from that region to govern us never...
He will rule Biafra not our Great Nigeria that belongs to tinubu..
Let me go get my agbado and cassava

Be careful this post is not a political post don’t just come here and open mouth like a donkey.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Landmack: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2022
tishbite42:
Soludo is on his path to becoming an efulefu
He should realize that it won't take Ndigbo' anything to discard him
Rochas is a case study

You’re very stupid. Speak for ur terrorist self. Who is ndigbo? Ndigbo scatter ur teeth dia. This is how u illiterates go on Facebook pages to clap and dance for these terrorists killing igbos. I still wonder why u pple don’t go on boko haram’s Facebook page to also clap and dance for them....ediotsss!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by countryman13: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:

https://punchng.com/igbo-behind-insecurity-in-anambra-soludo/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1663536155
I think ds man is bn sincere by letting d whole world know dt d enemies within are d ones destroying d land. May God help U to succeed and bring the state out of insecurity, banditry n every other forms of criminalities IJN, amen

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
You mean Soludo, because the man came out to say it as it is, he is now agbado munching? you want to ostracize him like you did to Hope uzodimma
Honestly that Etinosa guy is a fragmented putz undecided

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by ada9ja(f): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is Anambra the home of incoming igbo president

After writing this...hope ur brain is upgraded? Thank God
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Landmack: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

It is like you were blind and using infra red sensors to read abi? didn't you see where the governor exonerated IPOB as having distanced themselves from UGM.

If Soludo likes he should exonerate u demons. The fact still remains that u Ipob illiterates terrorists brought all these evil to the once peaceful region with una tactless and disorganised cult filled with hardened criminals and touts.

Thunder will continue to faya Ekpa,Edoziem,Nworu,MNK and the rest ediots of d southeast

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by richie240: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Have u ever seen any northerners (Governors or ordinary northerner) denying dt Boko Haram are northerners?

Everyone know dt they are northerners so there's no point saying what we all know.
This can't be said of southeast where at least 7 igbos out of every ten will deny that igbos are not d ones causing insecurities in d east. This blatant denial was what caused soludo to voice out.

Mrkindness:
Even when we know that Fulani and hausa Muslims are behind terrorism in Nigeria but we have never heard any northern governor says it. Soludo should find solution to insecurity in Anambra and stop playing ethnic politics against his people.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by alobright17(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

if you have the combination of sense and shame, I would advice you to shut up.
The guy is suffocating you with facts and truth on tbe matter and all you do is name calling when you have nothing reasonable to counter him with . why not quit instead of disgracing yourself .

If you're not blind a hypocrite and a bias minded brainwashed creature you wouldn't need Soludo to say this before knowing that currently the crimes happening in igbo land are perpetrated by fellow Igbos . The Governor knows better than you .he even went ahead to give example by saying those caught are 100% Igbos . what are you still arguing about ? Are you more Igbo than who sef . abeg getat onye ala .

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Timmi: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by GeneralPula: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Bimpe29:
That's really been my concern. How would the true sons and daughters of soil be causing destruction in their native land?
They’re Nnamdi kanu’s piggzzz..

Were you expecting less when they said it’s Biafra or death?
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Jorryy(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Shame on all this IPOB IDIOTS blaming the attacks in the Eastern States on Unknown Gunmen! I know lots of them will be garnishing there teeth in pain now and blaming the Blessed Governor Soludo for revealing the truth to the world. Let them continue to live in denial and live there blame game shit. As GOD liveth IGBOS will never rule this nation. Except they cleanse there heart from hatred towards other tribes.
Igbos do not even love themselves, how will they love people from other region?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by hollywater: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Landmack:

Nna thunder from iragbiji faya ur left ear dia. I’m sure you’re from Nnamdi Kanu’s dirty Abia state,Uzodinma imo state or even Simon Ekpa the terrorist’s state where these terrorists are being bred daily. You come here to say nonsense.

Same minds have been saying it here that igbos are the ones sponsoring the gunmen or are even directly involved in the southeast blood spillage. But illiterates like u will come here to deny it and heap the blame on Fulani or even Festus keyamo the Delta he goat
May Amadioha strike u to death before noon. You see me for dream? Infant Ogun and sango join hand to destroy u. Are you not in this Nigeria when Supreme court Governor made it clear that the killings in South East is not perpetrated by IPOB or ESN,that it's the handwork of politicians?
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by showafrica(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Lanre1st(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
Is there any of your family members also working for the said peanut? or how do you know some people are working for peanut?

Don't mind him. Peanut, groundnut selling is their traditional occupation, you see them hawking everywhere
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Bizibi(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2022
They kept blaming fulani herdsmen even when it became obvious that it is criminals from Southeast. Some of them on nairaland and especially Twitter were giving some silly excuses for their crime.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by ityP(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2022
tishbite42:

We have seen where you the serious ones have taken the country to.
Yeye dey smell
Face una headache and leave the Igbos with theirs

Soludo no be Igbo man again? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2022
K
obynzo:

It is like you were blind and using infra red sensors to read abi? didn't you see where the governor exonerated IPOB as having distanced themselves from UGM.
olodo it is you and ur fellow ipob/esn members that are blind blinded blinding to the truth.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by ityP(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

Kai your daftiness is like Zee world. Extraordinary everyday. Guy man some months back was in Anambra nothing happened to him. Make una get small sense naaa

He should stay in Anambra like Tinubu stays in Lagos. He just enters and runs out of Anambra. Dude no dey stay put for that state grin
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Perfectbeing(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2022
SpecialEdition:
No train in the SS & the SE. The only post-colonial single gauge old locomotive that runs through Port Harcourt - Oyibo - Aba, has stopped working. It saddens me that my brother could give Maradi Niger Republic a train, but not my region. The marginalization & hate is so REAL.
You guys shouted the most when Buhari was taking loans to build railways and other infrastructures.
Maybe Buhari is kind enough not to put Igbos in Chinese debts that's why he didn't take loans for you guys.

As for the Maradi railway, it has been explained times without number the reason for the railway, but you guys hate wouldn't let you see it.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by SU50: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Very true..

But Buhari created the environment for crime and crimality in the southeast through the way he mishandled the IPOB agitation..

An intelligent president could have nipped it in the bud before it got to the stage of armed agitation/ESN creation.

Anyway, the problem is gradually being solved using local solutions..

Why should he? So he should be accused of genocide? We all remembered python dance, the army said it was in preparation of year-end criminalities (as was customary in Igbo land), you guys claimed genocide and we're petitioning every Tom, dick and Harry.

Buhari just left you to the fate you chose, and now you are blaming him for not getting into scandals? Typical Igbo, it's everyone's fault but their own.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
I thought Zombidients said they are Fulani herdsmen
and where did u hear that...Banditry and terrorism in North East, North west and North Central are sponsored by the indigenes,Unknown gunmen and others are sponsored by South Easterners,,,,Insecurity is the best code to get attention in Nigeria and who started it.....I don't need to tell you
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Khaysee: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Do you want him to lie?
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Now this is a leader who truly wants to solve problems

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by seanwilliam(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022
tishbite42:

You know he is lying
No need to argue about that
Sha, I don't expect much from him though
We all know how his time at the CBN went
what does he gain lying ? Validation ? Or what ?

Lol. Face it

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Landmack: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
hollywater:
May Amadioha strike u to death before noon. You see me for dream? Infant Ogun and sango join hand to destroy u. Are you not in this Nigeria when Supreme court Governor made it clear that the killings in South East is not perpetrated by IPOB or ESN,that it's the handwork of politicians?

Ipob member dey para grin

U neva chi anything!

useless bunch of Ipob illiterate terrorists.

Now run mad u spineless twerp
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Landmack: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2022
tishbite42:

You know he is lying
No need to argue about that
Sha, I don't expect much from him though
We all know how his time at the CBN went

Terrorist

This is so clear to state that even as d Governor ‘exonerated the terrorist group’ from the violence in the region (even though most pple know they’re the ediots who engineered the violence)...still some of these Ipob terrorist sympathizers are still angry that the governor of a state spoke about the insecurity in his state.

My pple it’s indeed true that most igbos love the terrorism going on in d region.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Landmack: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Timmi:

So you just realize that Mr. Governor?

Soludo has been the most vocal about the state of insecurity in the region except you’ve bin living under a rock not to know.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by SugarGirl44(f): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Of course it is them.
No sane person can decide to go and live in the SE, out of all the place to live in this country.
So it is the people living there that will commit the crime.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Igbos needs serious delivernce angry.Igbos are architect of their own destruction,they refused empowering youths economically since 1999,now same youths are frustrated and turned savages in igboland killing themselves for rituals and vices in name of biafra.God help soludo to reset Anambra for sanity to resume in east IFSHA angry
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by tishbite42: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Landmack:

Terrorist

This is so clear to state that even as d Governor ‘exonerated the terrorist group’ from the violence in the region (even though most pple know they’re the ediots who engineered the violence)...still some of these Ipob terrorist sympathizers are still angry that the governor of a state spoke about the insecurity in his state.

My pple it’s indeed true that most igbos love the terrorism going on in d region.
Islamist terrorist

A terrorist group with offices in the UK, Germany and US.
You are confused like the Nigerian economy
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Kingzeez10: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2022
SpecialEdition:
No train in the SS & the SE. The only post-colonial single gauge old locomotive that runs through Port Harcourt - Oyibo - Aba, has stopped working. It saddens me that my brother could give Maradi Niger Republic a train, but not my region. The marginalization & hate is so REAL.

Tag the owner of this your write-up. I'm very sure you copied it from Twitter.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by fk001(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

Kai your daftiness is like Zee world. Extraordinary everyday. Guy man some months back was in Anambra nothing happened to him. Make una get small sense naaa

Because he is their sponsorer IPOB won't like to touch the person that bankrolling them, rather they will support him directly or through proxies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate May Involve EFCC, ICPC In Ministerial Screening / Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi / Onitsha Bridge Is Vibrating And May Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.