Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Lagos Is A Dirty Place - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is A Dirty Place (717 Views)

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) / Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Splendid235: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2022
I greet you all.I am not trying to cause tribal disharmony nor cause disaffection but I am just stating the obvious. I know that so many people will also corroborate this assertion.

I am in Lagos now and have visited many places.One striking feature with Lagos is that it is dirty and stinking.I can never imagine this ,all the beautiful bridges, flyovers and great monument are not painted or maintained to look beautiful.The gutters are very dirty and smelling.Almost all the under bridges are inhabited by dirty looking and shabby people.There are heaps of garbage and dirts everywhere.I don't want to talk about bad roads.That one is a monument by itself.

I am not happy. I asked many people.Why can't government paint and make our bridges and flyovers to look beautiful ?It is painful the type of people that administer us yet they go abroad everyday,see good things but can not make our place as beautiful.

I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Authority1o1(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Okay...

It's a pity really. There's no excuse for Lagos to be as dirty as it is. LAWMA seems to be doing their best, but their best isn't enough.

Just drive through Apapa starting from International Airport Road through Oshodi Apapa Expressway to Mile 2, Wharf, Ijora, Olodi Apapa, Berger Yard, and the Apapa community and you'll shake your head.

Lagos is not as urbanized as the media strives to present.

It's not even as organized as Franscchoek in SA.
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Earlier this year I visited Lekki, Alma Beach Estate, and also stayed at a hotel in Badore Ajah and also spent some days at an Estate in Ikeja close to the Airport fence.
The dirtiness and foul smell prevalent in those places is second to none, despite the fact that there are mansions and standard houses in those places.

I sometimes had to close my eyes in order not to see the the huge dumpsites and dustbins in many places in Lagos.
The air is also very hot and humid in Lagos as there is no green vegetation in most places there to recycle Carbon dioxide into Oxygen.

Lagos lacks poor management of waste and poor planning. Most Landlords in Lagos don't make provision for vegetation, tress and flowers in their houses.
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by otipoju(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2022
I remember returning to a Lagos that I lived for 90 percent of my life. I had been away for 4 years only and the first thing that struck me was the filth and the heaps of trash. I'm still traumatized by that experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by FakeIgboJew: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2022
otipoju:
I remember returning to a Lagos that I lived for 90 percent of my life. I had been away for 4 years only and the first thing that struck me was the filth and the heaps of trash. I'm still traumatized by that experience

You live most of your parasitic years outside your yeast .

Why?

Is your yeast only good for burials ?
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by ForumNL(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Is Enugu not dirty ?
Is Anambra not worst. ?
Recently commission Osisioma fly over has turned to dumping site
What do you have to say about Poor Ebonyi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by ForumNL(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Is Enugu not dirty ?
Is Anambra not worst. ?
Recently commission Osisioma fly over has turned to dumping site
What do you have to say about Poor Ebonyi?...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Owontime: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2022
If they chase you and your IPOB people out of Lagos now you will blame Tinubu. This is the problem with you IPOB people, you have no respect for your landlords and benefactors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by FakeIgboJew: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Owontime:
If they chase you and your IPOB people out of Lagos now you will blame Tinubu. This is the problem with you IPOB people, you have no respect for your landlords and benefactors.

If States had the power to deny entry into their territory, Igbos will not get visa and if they did they will be made to pay through their nose.

And no one will bother to apply for visa to their blighted yeast but nah dem go full Lagos and other state's embassies begging for visa

Useless parasitic ingrates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Kingozymandias(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

If States had the power to deny entry into their territory, Igbos will not get visa and if they did they will be made to pay through their nose.

And no one will bother to apply for visa to their blighted yeast but nah dem go full Lagos and other state's embassies begging for visa

Useless parasitic ingrates

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by FakeIgboJew: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

Give up already

Seun no send una again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Kingozymandias(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Give up already

Seun no send una again

Aha be patient grin. They are overwhelmed weekend is peak period . They will attend to you and serve you breakfast.

Relax grin
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Kingozymandias(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
The cleanest urban area in the yeast is Abakalaiki and also the only liveable peaceful one and this is just a recent development courtesy of the current governor.

The rest is a pile of Igbo rubble and confusion.

But the fools will not sit down and see how they can fix their useless shithole cities like Dave did in Abakalaiki but nah to carry their fresh village legs enter Lagos dey complain.

Useless people .

Rule 2
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by FakeIgboJew: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

Lament harder
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Bontafa: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

You dey mad.

I tell you say I be yaribanza nii? You see me support Gbana Ahmed ?

Show me Bola

Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Kingozymandias(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

You dey mad.

I tell you say I be yaribanza nii? You see me support Gbana Ahmed ?

Rule 2
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Splendid235: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
I really pity and weep for Nigeria.Imagine people created by God bashing and cursing others for stating the obvious. Igbo,Hausa or Yoruba can never change the fact that Nigeria is not making progress.Lagos is dirty and smelling. I brought it to the fore so that we can get a reasonable solution but some have turned it into a tribal war.This is what politicians do often to keep us in check while they enjoy our collective patrimony.
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Kingozymandias(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Lament harder

Be calm Baba relax grin

Wallahi breakfast is coming grin
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by FakeIgboJew: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Be calm Baba relax grin

Wallahi breakfast is coming grin

This your ban be like Biafra .

Will it ever cumm?
grin
Re: Lagos Is A Dirty Place by Bontafa: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

But you are an OSU and Anambra is the birth place of your accursed serpentine race .

Where is your mother ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Supporting Your Presidential Candidate? / 2023 Election, Payback Time For Tinubu, Shettima Tells Alaba-rago Hausa Communit / Photos: Osibanjo Meets Tinubu In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.