Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,611 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Morning Sex Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Morning Sex Story (508 Views)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Morning Sex Story by olowoyo648: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Her warmth wakes me. I had drifted off, but here she was on top of me, rubbing her pussy against my crotch. I don’t think she is wearing any knickers, I am sure I can feel her lips through my underwear. I really want to make love to her. I want to fucking celebrate. I did it. I did what she said. I was bold, assertive, in control. I got the bloody grant! And now I want her in a way, like never before. I want to Bleep her just a touch harder and just a touch faster.

She needs to be on her back. That’s how we are going to start. So I move her there and I catch her eye. I sense that she is saying to me with her look – over to you, I’m yours. God, I hope she means this. I reach for her pussy and start to stroke it and feel her start to handle my prick. My cock begins to push against the cotton of my underwear; I feel her slit beginning to moisten. But it’s better if it is really wet, so I take my fingers from her gash and put them to her mouth. I’ve never felt confident enough to do this before. And Bleep, she licks them, tasting herself, and leaves enough saliva on them to further lubricate her lips.....read more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ Massive Reactions As Ghanaian IG Influencer Shares Pepperoni Eye-catching Photos /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.