Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,575 members, 7,865,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T (331 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T by SadiqBabaSani: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
I cant explain the absurdity of lost souls still promoting APC.

How will they tell their kids that a knowledgeable and erudite Osibabjo and a workaholic Ameachi were options, yet Tinubu waa the man to support

1 Like

Re: How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
It beats me.

1 Like

Re: How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T by Great2017: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
How on earth would responsible people prefer Tinubu to Professor Osinbajo or Amaechi.

These crop of people don't just wish Nigeria and Nigerians well.

1 Like

Re: How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T by Nyamuri: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
We will just showcase them the achievements of Tinubu in Lagos State.. It's not an emotional thing or by dropping LAMBA
SadiqBabaSani:
I cant explain the absurdity of lost souls still promoting APC.

How will they tell their kids that a knowledgeable and erudite Osibabjo and a workaholic Ameachi were options, yet Tinubu waa the man to support
Re: How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T by Bontafa: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
We will just showcase them the achievements of Tinubu in Lagos State.. It's not an emotional thing or by dropping LAMBA

Baba Mu LE LE

Re: How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:

Achievement of how many years?
Re: How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T by Nyamuri: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
8yrs
Thanksful:

Achievement of how many years?
Re: How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
8yrs

How long has it been that he left the government seat of Lagos?
Re: How Will Zombies Explain To Their Children That There Was Amaechi And PYO, Yet T by Bizibi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
It still annoys me till today,I remember seeing some of them yapping nonsense here about pyo. If either of them had won the primary buhari would have made sure apc win the elections,they were planning on that till tinubu played a fast fast one them. Buhari was so sure about pyo....

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Emilokan / Without Killing and Tribalism, APC is useless / I See Kwankwaso Overtaking Tinubu In The Presidential Polls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.